Server time: 2017-08-23, 17:40

Sign in to follow this  
Scouser

A Message To The Pigs Of The Prison Island [Open Frequency]

Scouser    115

*Dimitri Picks up his Radio and gives it to Mickey*

[mp3]http://puu.sh/kC5RW/daa57f8658.mp3[/mp3]

*Dimitri Takes back the radio*

Dear pigs of the prison island, this is a message to all of you from us. We have a man here named Edward, we suspect him of being one of yours; he claims to be a cop. This is one of many soon to come... if you don't stop FUCKING putting your nose where it doesn't belong, ESPECIALLY in those concerning a specific group that has recently had many secrets uncovered about them. If you continue to help them and if you continue your allyship with them, we will come after each and every single fucking one of you.  There is a bus coming, and I'm sure you don't want to get hit by it too.

If you would like to see his head. It's stamped onto the Novy Church door with a knife going through his rotting mouth.

*Radio Broadcast Ends*

Dogmeat    7

*Mickey grabs his radio*

--Don't think this is just fer the pigs out there either! Everyone heed this warning and make sure you know the message behind it--

Boston    650

*Norman is leaning against the Green Mountain Radio Tower as many around him are having small talk... There is a trade going on in the corner, a man growing pumpkins, and a woman cuddling with her boyfriend...*

"Goody-Goodies..." Norman utters to the couple. He then holds the transmit button and begins to reply...

"So... I take it that it's the Regulators we're talkin' about? Had some beef with 'em way back when. And... this 'group' that you're talkin' about... with all the 'secrets'... I'm assumin' that's Alcyone? Both factions have wronged me..."

"If you're interested, I'll help out with this Regulator business... only if you're interested..."

*Norman lets go of the transmit button, and sits by the base of the tower and carefully rubs his Winchester... and ponders about Alyssa Morgan...*

Volke    132

*Static Starts*

Whoever was the idiot that gave monkeys the ability to use radios, is a waste of existence.  I don't know, nor care about a man called Edward - have fun with him.  If your referring to us being anything besides strictly neutral - please update your inaccurate facts.  Have fun on your bus ride - try not to crash and kill yourself.  

* A sigh can be heard as the static starts*

Guest RayymondLmao   
Guest RayymondLmao

-Roland groans at the bickering once again filling the radio waves-

"As a former Reg, I like to keep tabs on who they recruit. I can say for certain that this man 'Edward' is just someone who was wearing a police uniform and pretending to be a cop."

"I hope to the saints that he was the guy I heard about going around and giving people gun licenses and traffic tickets. The only good kind of dead cop around here is an ignorant one."

"Now kindly please stop clogging up the channels with your filth. Take your shit to the Regulators in person instead of posturing on the radio."

Joules    233

*Finnr and Haas had just finished having a conversation. He spent some time to help Haas figure a way to alter his voice for the radio, so he didn't have to use Morse code anymore if he wanted to make a comment about something. The death of Officer Edward was the perfect opportunity to make a comment.*

[mp3]http://puu.sh/kCfcv/ce3463f353.mp3[/mp3]

Hollows    431

*The Good Warden was zoned out looking through a pair of rangefinders at a recently abandoned survivor camp when one of his Lieutenants comes to his rear and hands over a handy-talky. He turns the volume on low enough not to be exposed to anyone near by, but loud enough for him, and only him, to hear the whispering message. After setting the radio down to continue his survey and once he deemed the area clear of any Infected or Survivors, he responds in an exaggerated Chernarussian accent.*

"This is Warden Hollows. I of cannot understand you. I do not speak of the English. Very much sorry, Pigs not know of many very English. Oink, oink oink squeal oink. Have very of nice day."

*He hands the radio back to the Lieutenant and goes about his day.*

Scouser    115

*Dimitri recognises the voice of Mr Hollows*

So you still stand you fucking pig? still abusing police powers Mr pig? You had a chance to take me out of this world and you failed. You can add another murder to your list of things on me, but at the end of the day this is just a cat and mouse chase and you're the mouse. Goodnight Mr Hollows and good luck! 

*Dimitri's radio went silent*

Zar    5

[Open Freq]

*with a radio on in the background with mic activated*

"NOOOOOO I WILL NOT DO IT< I WANT NO PART OF IT" "I was just a recruit for 3 days, I never took the pledge"

"Officer SIMMMOOONSSS put the knife away" *AAAAAARGGGGG FUUUUCKKK ok ok I will deliver the message* "YES YES word for word

"To the cowardly sub humans that executed officer Edward Kotchen your remaining time on this earth is in short supply and the long sleep for you is imminent. You will be hunted as the animal you are and you and your accomplices will die. I am coming for you. You will not see me you will not hear me you will only hear the faint sound of a gunshot in that distance and then DEATH!!!! Watch your backs cowards"

*Radio goes silent

Scouser    115

*Dimitri picks up his radio and laughs can be heard for 5 seconds*

Well well well we have ourselves a little superhero running around these parts dishing out threats of shooting me in the back. Well my friend there is a long cue behind me that you need to join first, however good luck on your hunt because once again it will be a cat and mouse chase and you're the mouse. Calling me a coward but you want to be at a distance so you can shoot me in the back. So if I'm a coward what does that make you?

*Dimitri's radio goes silent*

Dogmeat    7

*mickey chuckles at the radio message and in his usual cocky manner replies*

--Ye aint the first there fella...--