Server time: 2017-10-17, 07:34
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Freak

A Message We Should All Hear [OPEN FREQ]

Freak    38

*He slowly picks up his radio, wondering whether to speak to the several other survivors on the frequency*

*After a long sigh he clicks the button down. During the transmission small whimpers can be heard in the background*

"The outbreak did many things to people, friends, family. It's shown who we really are. We all show our differences, with some being rather exotic, some of us more plain and simple. We all do what we need to in order to survive, I don't like what some do, and...

*He is cut off by a crying sound, followed by a thump*

"...Every person has a way that keeps them alive. I do not like what some people do but it is their choice. Soon after this, I will attempt to find out about them. Talk to them. As I have already said, I don't like what certain people do, but it is intriguing how everyone goes on about surviving. I have listened to you all for hours now, some put others down. Do not hate them, understand them. I'm not sick, and I'm some are, but we are all different and should it not be better to find out why..."

*He looks to the man lying in front of him*

"The difference between us all is what makes us unique. But we are all similair, we all do what we must to survive... There is a man in front of me. I do not know his name, nor do I know his history. I don't care. All he's said is he is alone, nobody cares about him. I don't. What keeps him here? He is lost. The sick groups you all speak of aren't lost? They have found their path, this man has not...

*A shout can be heard before the transmission is cut periodically. It then turns back to life*

"As I was saying. This man is lost, and he has no reason to carry on. So that's why people like him need to go.

*A single gunshot is heard, following silence, then a further two shots*

"The real survivors aren't lost. Survivors like us know our path. This man was lost, I helped him...      I encourage you all to find your paths..."

*A chuckle can be heard*

"I look forward to hearing your paths my friends"

*The transmission ends and he begins to light his cigarette staring at the man's dead corpse beside him*

Buko    0

*Picking peppers from his teeth. Press button*

"Boooring! There are much worse things out there than you, my friend."

*Releases button

Guest RayymondLmao   
Guest RayymondLmao

-Roland chuckles and pushes the transmit button on his handheld-

"Great story, mate. Really brought a tear to my eye."

Freak    38

*Chuckles before pressing his button again*

"My friend! You have the complete wrong idea. I don't want people to die. You must have mistaken my meaning. The point in what I said, is that people need to know themself to survive. If you thought I was, somewhat trying to be a *chuckles* big scary man!?. No, I want people to survive. I want this new world to have only the best surviving. I want the weak gone, I want the best coming out alive.

*He slowly sighs whilst smiling*

"I want a better new world. We need strong foundations for a better future"

*The transmission ends*

Sam B    0

*Chuckles before pressing his button again*

"My friend! You have the complete wrong idea. I don't want people to die. You must have mistaken my meaning. The point in what I said, is that people need to know themself to survive. If you thought I was, somewhat trying to be a *chuckles* big scary man!?. No, I want people to survive. I want this new world to have only the best surviving. I want the weak gone, I want the best coming out alive.

*He slowly sighs whilst smiling*

"I want a better new world. We need strong foundations for a better future"

*The transmission ends*

*Zoja smiles and giggles to herself as she listens to him talking*

You know, your idea of ridding the world of the "weak" as you call them reminds me of someone... Someone Austrian, who took pride in his country... Someone who not many people liked too much... Someone who started a world war... Hmm... Can you guess who im talking about? He had the same idea of ridding the world of the "weak". I don't think its the smartest idea to allow yourself to be compared to him. You won't exactly survive long yourself if you take up that ideology.

*Smirks as she releases the transmission button*

Freak    38

*Zoja smiles and giggles to herself as she listens to him talking*

You know, your idea of ridding the world of the "weak" as you call them reminds me of someone... Someone Austrian, who took pride in his country... Someone who not many people liked too much... Someone who started a world war... Hmm... Can you guess who im talking about? He had the same idea of ridding the world of the "weak". I don't think its the smartest idea to allow yourself to be compared to him. You won't exactly survive long yourself if you take up that ideology.

*Smirks as she releases the transmission button*

*He sighs once again before taking up his radio again*

"You have understood me, very very much. You see, the man you speak of, Hitler, his concept of clearing the weak is on a different planet to mine. I'm sure I said I didn't think anyone had to die? It's about getting those who are lost and making them find them self. Very few will not be able to find them self. I'm not lost. I'm sure you aren't either. When you compare me to that sick bastard, I hope you'll realise I do not blame ethnic groups, sexuality, anything like that. They don't make you weak. The weak are the lost, and they CAN find their path. If they choose not to, then all they do is hinder the human race's chances  to come out of this... I hope you understand me better now. I'm sure I'm not the only one here with these views."

*The transmission ends*

Grimnir    659

*Seth hears a man talking about helping people, about showing them their path in life and pushes down the transmitt button*

"First of all: WOW a live execution WOW really great stuff you got there. Had not heared one, for nearly one day now, thanks for bringing my daily dose of violence right to me ..."

*Seth lets out a  laugh, but quickly tries to calm down again*

"Well Mr am I right in thinking you want to make the world a better place? Yes, of course you are. You are just like everyone else, or are you? To be honest I don't really get why you are trying to help these pathetic creatures that keep drowning in their own dark sea of despair.  Do you like the weak so much? Are you not able to see them suffer? What does that make you?."

*He takes a deep breath and looks at the sea not too far away*

" You know we are really similar in some ways I don't judge anybody by race or something like that, I just see two kinds of people the restrained and the ones who freed them selfs from the boundries of society. But what if there are some just pretending to have freed them self... well we will know at some point, because their morals show their weakness, morals like to help the weak. They are desperatly trying to hold their grip on an ordinary community....just like before. If you think you have freed yourself than tell me...we can meet sometime soon. Be warned do not answer light hearted to this, I will judge you for myself. And know that I respect the strong. I watch the weak suffering. The pretenders though, they have a special place in my heart...

My name is Seth and if you are truly free you will understand what I am talking about, if not then don't even bother answering for you are not anything more than slaves.

*Seth releases the talk button and asks himself if the first judgment he made concerning this mercyful man is right or if he is actualy as promising as he pretends to be*

Freak    38

*He smiles as he takes a last draw of his cigarette, then clicks the button*

"Hello Seth. I've listened to what you have said, and I couldn't have understood it any better. You are right in saying we have similar views. We have the right aims. Neither of us wish to help those that can no longer be helped, some just can't, that's the way the world works."

*He throws his cigarette into the burning fire in front of him before continuing*

"Hopefully soon in the near future we can meet. I have been wanting to meet more people like us. I currently travel with one friend. He used to act weak, he wasn't but he acted it. He soon started being himself after a few certain events. I didn't help him, I don't help people. They help themselves such as my friend has. I don't like the weak, the ones that can't get themselves into action. I detest them. Those who aren't capable of carrying their own weight don't deserve to mould our future. After understanding me I hope you'll be able to see that I am not what you call a pretender, and I too hope you are what you have said to be. The man I killed pretended to be one of us. I saw through his lies as soon as he told them, I just wanted to see how long he could last, a week. He joined me and my partner claiming to be what he wasn't, so I killed him. He wouldn't be what he said he would so there was no longer a need for him."

*He lets out a large breath before continuing*

"I look forward to meeting you Seth, I hope we'll have lots to discuss. Remember my voice, I'm The Shepherd."

*Shepherd looks outside the window to his partner waiting, gets up and releases the button*

Grimnir    659

*Seth's face darkens as he hears the name of this stranger and he starts his transmittion*

"The Shepherd you are...so...I hope you don't do this name justice or we gonna have a little talk. There is no Shepherd without a flock. I am not sure if you have understood what my goal is I don't want humanity to be sheep I want them to be goats. A society without leaders, without masters and without gods. however I am growing tired speaking to you over the radio, I think i can estimate you better in person. So soon we shall meet."

*Seth releases the talk button waiting for a response*

//pm me for a place and time

Faith    726

Ester sculpted a small figure of a bear from wood with her name, rolling her eyes.

"If I wasn't such a bitch I wouldn't even be talking. But the fact you're a fucking idiot is even leading me into... what's the word... a seizure.... because your stupidity shouldn't be allowed in the lands I was bred in."

She mutters but purposely so he could hear it.

"Fucking idioti jako ty by měli být zabiti pryč s takovým mužem . Coward ."

Fucking idiots like you should be killed off with such a man you are . Coward .

She shakes her head and puts the radio down as she continues to peel the stick into a figure.

Sign in to follow this