Server time: 2017-10-24, 07:32
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Guest DayZPeter

Hey Everyone!

Guest DayZPeter   
Guest DayZPeter

Hey everyone, 

Most people around the internet know me by Peter. As this username was already taken I simply went with DayZPeter! Anyway I have been RPing awhile mostly GTA RP. I have a vast knowledge of RP and have been everything from a player all the way up to an admin on some of the GTA RP servers I have played on. (Keeping the names out for advertising reasons, don't want to get in trouble.) I just placed my application for the whitelist and I am waiting to hear back! Hopefully see some of you guys in game sometime soon!

Best Wishes,

Peter

Storm    215

Welcome to the community! If you have any questions, be sure to utilize the helpdesk, or go to the newcomers channel and ask a member of the community for advice. Hope you enjoy your time here.

Guest DayZPeter   
Guest DayZPeter

Thank you both! My Whitelist has been accepted! I will be in game some time today!

Kanen    108

Congratulations on your successful whitelist can't wait to meet you in game! 

Welcome to the community! I hope you enjoy your stay and feel free to PM me or any other Community Helper If you need assistance 

You can also find us in the Teamspeak if you prefer to get a direct answer to your questions!. Make sure you fully understand the RULES and I am sure you will enjoy your time here. smile.png

Hi Peter! Welcome to your own personal apocalypse!

[align=justify]What adventure do you want to live while you’re here? Have you got a taste for freedom?  Or are you just trying to survive? Want to hold onto the light of knowledge? Or perhaps you’d like to try some power on for size? Check out the groups, you’re sure to find a family here.  

[align=justify]If you’re still getting to know the laws of the land, keep up with the Reports, FAQs, and Rules  pages – see how we deal with criminals around here, and make sure you’re not one of them.

[align=justify]Maybe you want to get know some of the deeper, darker secrets of the long-time survivors of Chernarus – steal a peek at their journals in Lore & Stories.  

[align=justify]And make sure to get our greatest tips for winding your way through any story in Guides & Tutorials.  

No matter what you do: Stay safe out there!

Ramon    360

Welcome to the DayZRP Community DayZPeter I hope you have a fun and great time on DayZRP!

If you have any questions you can take a look on the forums of contact any of the Community Helpers.

Good luck with getting on the whitelist !