Server time: 2017-08-24, 07:03

Sign in to follow this  
Fleety

Searching for Threads

Question

Fleety    4

I would like to create some guides to help out some players on this forum, but I want to make sure that the guide I am making has not been done already. What is the best way of finding out if the topic that I'm trying to cover hasn't already been done?

inb4 there is already a thread asking this question D:

6 answers to this question

Phoenix    1065

I'd recommend looking through the already excisting guides or I can do it for you if you want to save time? Just let me know what kind of guide you're thinking about and I'll take some research into whether it's been done before or not.

Fleety    4

I'd recommend looking through the already excisting guides or I can do it for you if you want to save time? Just let me know what kind of guide you're thinking about and I'll take some research into whether it's been done before or not.

Thanks but I got it, I am writing an extensive medical guide for people RP'ing doctors at the moment, so if you've ever seen someone do something like that before then give me a yell.

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-DayZRP-Guides-and-Tutorials-Mega-Thread Browse that and your answers will be found.

/solving directly as the answer has been given.

Although this only covers a few select guides and not the entire sub-forum, but still thanks.

Although this only covers a few select guides and not the entire sub-forum, but still thanks.

As this guide was created recently, it covers the best guides and tutorials which have been written by the community.

Fleety    4

As this guide was created recently, it covers the best guides and tutorials which have been written by the community.

Of course, but my question is not just about the best guides and tutorials, I am talking about all threads on any sub forum. I guess to re-phrase the question I could say "What is the best way of preventing re-posting an already covered topic relevant to the sub forum?"

Of course, but my question is not just about the best guides and tutorials, I am talking about all threads on any sub forum. I guess to re-phrase the question I could say "What is the best way of preventing re-posting an already covered topic relevant to the sub forum?"

Browsing through every guide and making sure that way one does not exist already ;) But you could search for keywords on the forums http://www.dayzrp.com/search as well, maybe that way you can exclude the existence of a thread for sure.