Server time: 2017-08-20, 02:27

Sign in to follow this  
RedSky

[ALL FREQUENCIES] To Roman

RedSky    122

[mp3]http://puu.sh/kB08C/20f1337c42.mp3[/mp3]

Roman..... A long time ago I heard something.....

I need to know Roman if what they told me is true.....

I need to know... We have never met we have never interacted but all I ask is for you to tell me.

You and Alyssa had a relationship from what I heard, and..... Dora was your daughter and Alyssa's adopted daughter. Am I right?

If that is true... than how do you feel about her neglecting Dora.....

The storys I heard this is one of em.... Dora was missing nobody knew where she was... when Alyssa was asked where Dora was.......

She said none should worry.... She always does that.... It doesnt matter....

They searched for hours and found Dora... alone and scared in the construction site at Berezino.....

Roman tell me.... What has she done... That you left her....

Where were you when Dora dissappeared.... Why were you not there?

She used you didnt she? Did she use you? Did you grow cold for Dora because she used Dora as a tool to get to you?

Is that why she doesnt care? Is that what she is hiding?

Or did she cheat on you with someone?

Did she abandon you?

did she betray you?

What has she done Roman....

Why does she engage in relations with others if she still cares so much about you.... That she allows you to take her life....

They deserve to know Roman

They need to know

Matt    21

*He frowned and grumbled hearing this pricks cocky message, he pressed the button in*

Seriously who the living fuck are you buddy, does it get you off trying to cause trouble for Alyssa? She is nothing different from every over survivor in this god forsaken shithole, buddy I have done a lot of awful things in my past but ya don't see anyone starting conspiracy theory bullshit over it.

And holy fuck! Will you piss off talking to Roman like he is this big guardian angel! Roman is a fucking criminal, a murderer, a psycho, hell he is the reason I am missing a fucking eye! Alyssa compared to fucking Roman is the Virgin bloody Mary.

Now I ignored your messages but for fucksake stop with the fucking wannabe batman type of talk and just fucking shove your radio up a place where the sun does not shine.

Fyi Roman if you are listening.... Fuck you, ya fat Serbian bitch.

*A laugh is heard*

*He closed his eyes again falling back to sleep on the cosy bed*

GreekGodx    120

*He frowned and grumbled hearing this pricks cocky message, he pressed the button in*

Seriously who the living fuck are you buddy, does it get you off trying to cause trouble for Alyssa? She is nothing different from every over survivor in this god forsaken shithole, buddy I have done a lot of awful things in my past but ya don't see anyone starting conspiracy theory bullshit over it.

And holy fuck! Will you piss off talking to Roman like he is this big guardian angel! Roman is a fucking criminal, a murderer, a psycho, hell he is the reason I am missing a fucking eye! Alyssa compared to fucking Roman is the Virgin bloody Mary.

Now I ignored your messages but for fucksake stop with the fucking wannabe batman type of talk and just fucking shove your radio up a place where the sun does not shine.

Fyi Roman if you are listening.... Fuck you, ya fat Serbian bitch.

*A laugh is heard*

*He closed his eyes again falling back to sleep on the cosy bed*

*Lucius picks up his radio and begins to speak*

That voice...that voice is too familiar...Listen up Matt! If you knew Roman like I did, you would know the man has a heart! Of course, he may have a dark past, but the man was a kind soul to those that respected him. Maybe if you knew what respect was, you would probably have not lost that eye!!! Lastly, we should both stay out of this...for the sake of Roman and Alyssa...

*Lucius then turns off his radio*

*Roman is walking around as he has been for some time when he hears some unknown person talking to him over the radio*

*in a strong Serbian accent* 

Who the fuck are you? 

Who needs to know? why would I give a fuck about what people needs to know? 

Morgan? We are done with each other and that's all you need to know.

Dora? She was a good kid, but she was never my kid, I did what I could for her before I left her in Dolina hoping she'd be safe.

I can't blame anyone for what happened to her since I wasn't there my self.

*Then Roman hears a familiar voice coming in*

Hahaha! is that you Matt!? you still alive!? hahaha!

Why are you acting all tough? we both know that you are a little pussy bitch... everything you've tried has failed hahaha...

I had some fun times with you Matt, we should grab a beer sometime!

*Roman puts his radio back into his pocket and continues wondering around enjoying his freedom*

*Aiden hears the transmission and chimes in*

Oi! Roman! Who the fuck are these little cunts tryna' start shit with ya? Ill have ya know cunts if you fuck with Roman you fuck with me and my lads as well. Roman don't get your ass caught again because odds are fella I won't find you again, stay safe.

*Aiden turns the radio off*

Oliv    1552

Enzo hears a familiar voice that he keeps hearing fill the airways over the past few days. Annoyed, Enzo smirks as he pushes down the talk button on his walkie and replies:

"Signore, sounda little like someone has a little something for Singora Alcyone, ah? Someone needa little 'counselling', ah?"

Enzo releases the talk button, tired of the adolescent 'push the girl on the play ground cause you like her' bullshit.