Server time: 2017-08-23, 12:04

Sign in to follow this  
Volke

Marking/Favoriting Threads

Volke    132

Just something I thought might be a good addition. Now I know you can bookmark pages ect, but I was wondering if there was a way to mark threads like with a star: individual to the user.  Sometimes multiple threads get lost under other threads : I figured it would be a good addition.  Unless there is a way to do it already.

Phoenix    1060

+1 I lose a lot of threads and find it a pain to search for it again :D

Flapjack    66

I'm in favour of this, certainly several threads that I'd ideally like on my feed 24/7.

I honestly thought there already was an option to subscribe to threads, apparently not.

Volke    132

+1 I lose a lot of threads and find it a pain to search for it again :D

Yes - this ...I think it would be good if it's possible to code into the site. Sometimes there are interesting reports, discussions, and the like I want to mark to read later but it is difficult. Even though you can bookmark: as someone who uses a lot of bookmarks - I'd like somewhat of an internal bookmark for the site :)

I'm in favour of this, certainly several threads that I'd ideally like on my feed 24/7.

I honestly thought there already was an option to subscribe to threads, apparently not.

If there is an option - I don't know about it x.x - I might be a fool

Phoenix    1060

I thought so too until i double checked :D

Volke    132

I thought so too until i double checked :D

Might have been on the old forums? I remember it as well...though it might be a staff only privilege, I can't remember x.x

+1 I would like to see this as an addition.

Oliv    1572

Would be a nice idea. Either a simple subscribe or something like microsoft follow for sharepoint crap. Could see this coming in handy for lore threads you would like to follow, etc.

Volke    132

Would be a nice idea. Either a simple subscribe or something like microsoft follow for sharepoint crap. Could see this coming in handy for lore threads you would like to follow, etc.

Yes this - following interesting reports, relevant community discussion, lore broadcasts or helpful guides. I just see a lot of benefits - just user friendly ease :).

+1 I would like to see this as an addition.

Thanks Fam

Yeah that would be cool.

+1

Volke    132

Yeah that would be cool.

+1

Thanks for the +1 fam :)

MatthewFC    9

Something like suscribing to a thread and getting the same kind of alerts when someone posts in there as the thread author does would be extremely useful, say, for group members that want to keep themselves up to date with whatever happens on their group thread. +1 for that here.

Volke    132

Something like suscribing to a thread and getting the same kind of alerts when someone posts in there as the thread author does would be extremely useful, say, for group members that want to keep themselves up to date with whatever happens on their group thread. +1 for that here.

This! - Could also be used for off topic too ;)

Could just bookmark it on your browser or search for it with the search bar

Volke    132

Like I suggested above - Even though you can bookmark: as someone who uses a lot of bookmarks - I'd like somewhat of an internal bookmark for the site :)

Also - the search isn't always the most accurate - it would be nice to keep tabs on tabs that are relevant :)

Volke    132

Like you could sticky threads for yourself! Cool, would be really nice to have this! +1

Exactly this - Thanks for the support Slash :)

Phoenix    1060

Why the effort? :troll:

Ark    202

Did subscribing to a thread in the old forums even work..... Well anyway its a nice idea Volke you have a plus one from me.

Volke    132

Did subscribing to a thread in the old forums even work..... Well anyway its a nice idea Volke you have a plus one from me.

Thanks Fam :)

Volke    132

Yeah when you came into help desk with this suggestion it did seem like a good idea +1 from me

Well I remember their used to be subscribing to forums, I wasn't sure if it was still doable hence I figured I'd ask. Thank Jewell ;)

Guest Geolash   
Guest Geolash

I like it, makes it easy for everyone. I'm a lazy person and searching IS not so good for me and sometimes I forget to bookmark. Good IDEA