Server time: 2017-10-20, 17:52
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
eddybravo

Group promises

Question

eddybravo    6

If I was a leader of a group and I said leaving was punishable by death (in-game and all exclusive to RP and IC only obviously) as say he/she swears an oath and the dude tries to abandon the group I guess or leave by whatever means and say this was recorded on voice (of course with due RP) and the dude/lass tries to get away from the group can they kill that person or would it be a violation?

9 answers to this question

Rory    1569

You'd obviously have to initiate first, but when I was in the Chedaki I remember someone left and they hunted said person down. So it is a valid in character Reason to execute someone when it states in the group thread that leaving is punishable by death

DickSlide    250

When we found a Ex 501st member that was still on the character that was rolling with us we found him in game and tortued him so he wouldn't spill his "beans" to other groups. Best thing to do is, if they swear a "oath" and they break it just find them IC initiate on them and tortue them for it. Best to do that as it provides really good RP. If the run after you iniate on them as they remember you ICly just shoot them as it shows "Non compliance".

Sasha    0

You'd obviously have to initiate first, but when I was in the Chedaki I remember someone left and they hunted said person down. So it is a valid in character Reason to execute someone when it states in the group thread that leaving is punishable by death

Nope. Chedaki never had anything like that happen. Voodoo played a joke on you about it, and we played along cause you seemed so sad in your pokes. :D

Not sure if he ever told you it was a joke or if you lived in fear of us coming after you kek

Rory    1569

Nope. Chedaki never had anything like that happen. Voodoo played a joke on you about it, and we played along cause you seemed so sad in your pokes. :D

Not sure if he ever told you it was a joke or if you lived in fear of us coming after you kek

*facepalms*

eddybravo    6

Thanks for the replies then. So I'm under the impression regardless of oaths/conditions of joining/leaving you can't kill the person for leaving in-game.

Again, thanks :D

Guest Mak   
Guest Mak

So I'm under the impression regardless of oaths/conditions of joining/leaving you can't kill the person for leaving in-game.

Yes you can: If they agree with the leave-die thingy, then if they abandon the group you can just initiate and execute them, seen that happening quite a few times.

Sasha    0

Thanks for the replies then. So I'm under the impression regardless of oaths/conditions of joining/leaving you can't kill the person for leaving in-game.

Again, thanks :D

Make an OOC agreement with the person as they join. Then you perform an IC execution, with roleplay. 

Not just KOS them.

AndreyQ    0

As stated above, the right way is to talk to them OOC-ly about it and see if they agree or not.If they do then yes you would be able to execute them, otherwise you won't.

As you got your question answered I'll /solve this.Feel free to ask any other questions.

Terra    1449

Well, my question would be if you would requiere that the person also Perma-death his character. As we have in the rules, that no one can force this on someone.

So someone could agree on to get executed if found ingame after he left the group, but perma death the character would be up to the person. Always.

Executions and perma death a character are 2 different topics.