Server time: 2017-08-18, 12:42

Sign in to follow this  
tyrone84

Cordial Salutations

tyrone84    0

Hi,

I'm James, from the UK,  but also go under the name of Tyrone on DayZRP. I joined last week and have been having a lot of fun so far. It's a great server, and I'm looking forward to a lot more good RP to come.

Hassan    380

Welcome man,

Glad you're enjoying yourself.

Phoenix    1045

Welcome to the Community!

If you need anything, have any questions or just want a Chat, feel free to send me a PM or any of the dedicated community helpers! :)

And I'm glad you're enjoying yourself!

Hi James! Welcome to your own personal apocalypse!

[align=justify]What adventure do you want to live while you’re here? Have you got a taste for freedom?  Or are you just trying to survive? Want to hold onto the light of knowledge? Or perhaps you’d like to try some power on for size? Check out the groups, you’re sure to find a family here.  

[align=justify]If you’re still getting to know the laws of the land, keep up with the Reports, FAQs, and Rules  pages – see how we deal with criminals around here, and make sure you’re not one of them.

[align=justify]Maybe you want to get know some of the deeper, darker secrets of the long-time survivors of Chernarus – steal a peek at their journals in Lore & Stories.  

[align=justify]And make sure to get our greatest tips for winding your way through any story in Guides & Tutorials.  

No matter what you do: Stay safe out there!

tyrone84    0

Hi James! Welcome to your own personal apocalypse!

[align=justify]What adventure do you want to live while you’re here? Have you got a taste for freedom?  Or are you just trying to survive? Want to hold onto the light of knowledge? Or perhaps you’d like to try some power on for size? Check out the groups, you’re sure to find a family here.  

[align=justify]If you’re still getting to know the laws of the land, keep up with the Reports, FAQs, and Rules  pages – see how we deal with criminals around here, and make sure you’re not one of them.

[align=justify]Maybe you want to get know some of the deeper, darker secrets of the long-time survivors of Chernarus – steal a peek at their journals in Lore & Stories.  

[align=justify]And make sure to get our greatest tips for winding your way through any story in Guides & Tutorials.  

No matter what you do: Stay safe out there!

Thanks for the advice. I'm not really looking to join any particular group though.

Welcome to the community!

Kanen    108

Welcome to the community! I hope you enjoy your stay and feel free to PM me or any other Community Helper If you need assistance 

You can also find us in the Teamspeak if you prefer to get a direct answer to your questions!. Make sure you fully understand the RULES and I am sure you will enjoy your time here. smile.png

Welcome to crazyland.

Don't trust what this guy has to say. He is crazy.

Also welcome to the party!