Server time: 2017-08-20, 00:31

Sign in to follow this  
Conor

Halo

Conor    243

m4dc3AE.jpg

[mp3]http://puu.sh/kD5Dk/9a152f5ea6.mp3[/mp3]

So I was quite suprised that there is not already a thread for this (that I could find).

I am a huge halo fan, I still own my original xbox with Halo: Combat Evolved and Halo 2. I do play them from time to time despite having the anniversary edition on Xbox: One.  I've read all the books and I am just an all round halo nerd :D

Some of the recent live action trailers have got me very interested in what is going to be happening in the upcoming installment of the series as well as the release of some of the opening cinematics. The game looks awesome!

[video=youtube]

[video=youtube]

[video=youtube]

If anyone else enjoys Halo as much as me (not just playing the games) then check this out if you have not seen it already:

It is an audio series based in the halo universe. Season one ended recently and season two is already underway.

Hunt The Truth Season 1

Hunt The Truth Season 2

I am super hyped for Halo 5: Guardians to release at the end of this month, my question is: Who else is looking forward to it?

If you will be getting Halo 5 at the end of the month, post below or PM me your xbox ID if you are interested in playing some multiplayer with me and others! (I have no friends :( )

Phoenix    1048

I Love Halo!

Absolutely hyped for the new game to come out!

Matt    21

Conor I love you for making this thread I miss our halo discussions we had instaff :P

But I am gonna get an Xbox just for halo 5

Life cycle of Halo:

1. Fun as fuck for a month

2. Falls off

3. Custom games like infection train come out

4. Fun for another month

5. Dies

6. 3 years later: We're coming out with another game.

Will I still be buying an xbox one and playing the shit out of this? Yes my friend.

GreekGodx    120

Halo, is one of the games that inspired me to be a gamer. I can not wait for Halo 5 and I am probably going to try to beat the game before doing anything else lol

Boston    648

I used to be so into Halo. Like, spending all day and night on Halo: 3, but that time's past. It's DayZ Time!

But still, looking forward to Halo 5...

DeeBlack    290

Was brought up on Halo, fucking love the franchise, Halo 2 forever will be my love. Hyped for 5.

I heard you nerds dont even have Hayabusa.

Hassan    381

Can't wait for Halo 5 to disappoint me like Halo 4,

either way <3 halo

Can't wait for Halo 5 to disappoint me like Halo 4,

either way <3 halo

this^

I heard you noobs cant even kill a hunter.

Janana    28

I really don't want to buy an Xbox One just to play Halo 5 but the more content I see on it, the more I really do want to buy the console. Just for Halo.

After reading about half the books (still going) and ultimately seeing Blue Team fall out, I want to see what they do with that. And then Buck. I want some more Spartan/ODST Buck.

I am hyped.

Chriss    1

I love halo, especally Reach but i hate all the Microsoft stuff like gold-membership...

So i just want a quick game offline with my friends but then it won't work with a guest-Account or when one in the group is not logged in into xbox live and all this stuff for a simple offline game -.-

But playing online was always fun

But not only halo, also other games

Would really love to play a storymode as alliance, always prefered them

Guest Vittoria   
Guest Vittoria

Bought an Xbone a bit back for Halo MCC. Still play it today.

I really liked the spartan ops episodes from Halo 4, and knowing Halo 5 is a continuation of it, I think im gonna enjoy it. Hopefully they can make the multiplayer enjoyable again. It wasn't too good in Halo 4 compared to others.

I spent a shit ton of money on a PC so that I wouldn't have to get a Xbox One. But then Halo 5 has to come out and ruin my plans.

Yeah, I'm guilty... I bought an Xbox One just for Halo 5. The fanboy inside of me could not resist.

Janana    28

I spent a shit ton of money on a PC so that I wouldn't have to get a Xbox One. But then Halo 5 has to come out and ruin my plans.

My life.

Hassan    381

Found this on reddit for anyone that's interested

10-5_h5-infographic-92640374178f47f5a83d11c4309540c0.jpg

Fafnir    31

When I got the  original xbox, halo was the first game I played on it. Played up to 4 but eh bought a pc so no xbox one and if if I do get a console it will be ps4 since a lot of my friends have one. Probably will watch others play it tho when it does come out.