Server time: 2017-10-22, 01:02
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Pinkerchu

To the Hungry [Open Frequency]

Pinkerchu    4

"To all those hungry and desperate, there is freshly grown pumpkins and tomatoes near the west well in Elektro, near the Police Station."

As the rain began to fall, Amber looked up to the sky, blinking away the raindrops as she squinted.

"Try not to take too long, I don't want anyone getting sick if they are left out to the elements much longer. They are scattered around the garden plots there. Keep an eye out, and stay safe."

Her thumb slipped off the button as her transmission turns off.

Matt    24

*Matt picked up his radio and spoke in a happy tone*

Sooo Elektro is pretty Damn far and my legs aching and I feel rather peckish... Do you do delivery? Yes? No? Should I just give up now?

Maybe I can build a plane and fly to elektro hmmmm... That might take a while with my building skills. Ok I will be there in about a year !

*He put his radio in his pocket hoping for a response to his strange humour*

Pinkerchu    4

Youthful Laughter filled the radio in reply

"And leave the bitter sting of sea salt in my nose for the perils of the north? Not a chance. I'd tie a slice of pumpkin to a bird for you, but I doubt that will work. If you find Plane Building for Dummies, then let me know and we'll get the hell out of this ..well..hell"

Jamie    1422

Jamie grins and picks up his radio and holds down the transmitter.

You was always one of those fatties that was too lazy to go and get their own food, eh Matt?

A wide smile appears under his mask.

Get off your lazy ass and go down there. I'm gonna start running down there now. She did mention food, so I kinda have too.

He lets go of the transmitter, chuckling to himself.

Burned. 

Wong    0

*Wong Picks up his radio and presses the button down trying to keep a straight face from Jamie's last message*

You call dear old Matt fat and you say you have to go down there as she mentioned food? 

Why don't you take Mary's Pumpkin,Banana or what ever she has on that stick off hers.

Thanks Miss for helping the hungry but you ain't gonna see a soul down there maybe go Dolina or something.

*Wong releases the button on his radio and sit back and starts eating his rice cooked rice*

This Chernarussian Shit will never be as good as back homes.

Pinkerchu    4

"I'm afraid I haven't been around there after some time. I set them down and left, announcing my position over a public frequency is just asking to get robbed. But I hope anyone there enjoys their fill. There also should be some seeds left around and about."

Her Canadian Accent was strong in that last sentence.

Matt    24

Youthful Laughter filled the radio in reply

"And leave the bitter sting of sea salt in my nose for the perils of the north? Not a chance. I'd tie a slice of pumpkin to a bird for you, but I doubt that will work. If you find Plane Building for Dummies, then let me know and we'll get the hell out of this ..well..hell"

*Matt picks up his radio and presses the button* 

Well if ya in Elektro in a few hours time I will pass through pick up food and drop some supplies off. I had a trip planned so ya know all's good I just need me a truck hmmmm.

*He slides the radio in his pocket beggining his hunt for a truck*

Jamie    1422

Jamie flicks on his radio.

Shut up Wong. You want another slap?

He grins then responds to Amber.

That's what I call bad service.

He lets out a small laugh then flicks off the radio. 

Matt    24

*He hears the commotion and presses the button in*

Jamie, Wong no need to argue I know my ravishing looks are so much for you to handle but come on lads, there is plenty of me to go around.

And Jamie you cheeky cunt who you calling fat!? Mate I am getting my fucking brother on you mate telling him you been chatting shit fam! 

And Wong baby! I thought you was dead I need to chill with you again Damn!

*He Coughs*

Hehe urrm I apologize for cluttering your radio miss I just like to have a bit of fun 

*He slides the radio in his pocket*

Pinkerchu    4

Amber blinked her eyes awake as her radio bursted back to life, she looked behind her to hear the man they foolishly chose for first watch being what her cousin would call an "edgelord" into his radio. Though, in her mind, what he needed to do to relieve some stress was more than called for.

"Having fun keeps us sane. It's good to hear people still find importance in it. I stopped by the area quickly and say that all the food was picked over, and the hoe that Red left by accident was also taken. Either a lot of people won't go hungry, or someone was greedy."

Amok6646    2

As Fernando Garcia listened to the man outside their location make his  proclamation he'd shift slightly reaching over to take the Canadian woman's radio,

"You know, fellas. Since you boys seem so thirsty there is a well near by so that you may quench your thirst."

Handing the woman her radio back, he'd mutter a few obscenities beneath his breath in spanish. He'd attempt to fall back asleep as the rain pitter pattered upon the roofing of the structure they stayed at. 

Fleety    4

*A transmission comes in from what sounds like a young Australian man*

"If this is truly a legitimate act of charity, and not a trap - Then I must say the world desperately needs more people like you. Keep up the good work, as it is truly a rare sight to hear someone like you doing what's right"

Heroz_Nick    21

~

"Oh christ do you people ever stop on this blasted radio waves...feels like a reality show"

"Regarding the lady giving food out....your compassion is moving, but you should be moving too. the south isn't for the feint hearted. some friendly advice"

~

Matt    24

*He hears Bills voice and smiles pushing in the button* 

For your own personal needs I will call you B. But B just having a little bit of fun you should try it some time you might like it.

And food lady if you wish I can lead you to a place what is moderately safe it's all I seem to do lately... But if your interested I can take you to the campus of Alcyone them folks are always kind to travellers you might be able to leave food there it will get taken a lot faster than at the coast, don't want people to eat rotten food after all.

And to the motherfucker calling Me and the lads thirsty Fuck you that's just rude ... I have a water bottle I am not stupid.

*He slides the radio in his pocket *

Sign in to follow this