Server time: 2017-10-19, 09:24
Safe Zone: OPENING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
Guest NukaRuka

Hello, Nuka here!

Question

Guest NukaRuka   
Guest NukaRuka

Hello! I am Nuka/Ruka, however you would like to identify me. I have been roleplaying for a very long time and have ALOT of experience...and I met all the whitelist requirements except for my faulty VAC ban which happened about 280 days ago on TF2, and I honestly was NEVER told why I got it. I have never used a cheat or hack in my life, never scammed, never done anything, contacted steam support and all they told me was "VAC Bans are irreversible *blah blah long educated line of you are banned for no reason*". And it pains me that I cannot play on the DayzRP server! I have seen how fun it is on YouTube videos, and I couldn't WAIT to try it out. This just really saddens me, I'd like to experience this awesome server with the whole community! I know this all sounds like a cheesy way for some hacker to slide into the server, but I am being sincerely honest when I say the ban was FAULTY. I hardly even like TF2, all I did that could've possibly gotten me VAC banned was playing horrendously. Anyways, let me just get down to what I am trying to ask of this community. Is there any way I can get in on this experience? It would really mean a lot to me if the administrating staff of this community would give me a chance to play. I never cheat in video games, it is a cheap and sad way of doing things the easy way. I would never risk a legitimate VAC ban, as I love making videos with my friends on GMod, and CSGO, and all the like! Even though I don't think GMod uses VAC, you get the point though! Well, I guess you are tired of reading my text by now, haha! Just please, give this a good thinking, thanks for reading, Nuka out!

1 answer to this question

Pussy    378

Sorry about the circumstances, but we do honour all VAC bans, even ones given on games that are not DayZ Standalone. This being said, you may try again once your VAC ban has reached 365 days old. As it currently stands, you will have to wait the 85 days till you retry. 

Thanks for your excitement to join the community and your understanding!

/Moving to "Questions" and /Solving.