Server time: 2017-08-20, 05:59

Sign in to follow this  
Guest kjolvor

Hello!

Guest kjolvor   
Guest kjolvor

Hey guys! I'm new here. (:

I've been playing DayZ for about a year now, and I've been roleplaying for several years. This will be my first time rping on DayZ, though, so I'm pretty excited!

Fleety    4

Welcome bro, I'd highly recommend checking out these two links as they can be super useful with joining the server.

Newcomer Guide

FAQ

Good luck! and see you soon

Ramon    333

Welcome to the DayZRP Community Kjolvor I hope you have a fun and great time on DayZRP!

If you have any questions you can take a look on the forums of contact any of the Community Helpers.

Good luck with getting on the whitelist !

Welcome to DayzRP, enjoy your stay :)

Welcome to the community and good luck on your whitelist.

Phoenix    1048

Welcome to the Community!

As you can see, we are all very friendly here and you can contact the Community Helpers if you have any questions!

Hope you enjoy your stay!

Samaritan    251

"I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want, but if you are looking for role play, I can tell you, you have come to the right place. I have a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career, skills that enable me to give a great welcome to people like you. If you don't post in the intro thread, I will not look for you, but if you do, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will welcome you to DayZRP."

Hello there kjolvor and welcome to the community. I'm glad you're excited. Best of luck with your whitelist application, while you wait for it to be reviewed get yourself involved on the forum, check out the links below they should start you off:

Newcomer Guide

FAQ's

Rules

Guide Section

DayZRP Standalone Lore

Member Lore and Stories

Any questions? Find one of the orange peeps, join the helpdesk in TS or just ask the community.