Server time: 2017-08-17, 08:05

Sign in to follow this  
BenderRodriguez

Hello!!

Thank you guys for the white-list. I've been waiting to get on your server and start my role playing experience. Servers are so packs which isn't necessarily a bad thing just hope to get lucky and not crash and burn once I do get in. Good luck and if anyone has any good tips to heighten my experience they are very welcomed.

Fleety    4

latest?cb=20060208195255

Hey and welcome to the community! My best tip now that you are in, would be to come on to the team speak and just introduce yourself to the community and make some friends. And one other tip, is do not go to green mountain, it is a place of horror and madness.

p.s - Feel free to PM the shit out of me if you need any help, I'd be happy to.

Ark    198

Welcome to the community and congrats on the whitelist of you have any question feel free to pm me or another community helper. As for tips introduce yourself on the teamspeak like said above( the newcomers channel is a good place to start it is for you guys after all)

Nocheluz    104

Welcome Bender! I think you will find that this is a great community. The best advice is to just get out there and get your feet wet. :) Take a look at groups, make some friends.

Be sure to check out the forums so we can get to know you, and you us. Also be sure to make a post in any of the other forums besides here and the Off Topic section. You have 30 days to do this so that your account is not removed for inactivity.

If you have any questions PM any Community Helper as Ark says, myself or any staff. We're also available for questions or just to say hi in the Teamspeak Helpdesk, so drop by anytime.

Again, welcome, most of all just have fun!