Server time: 2017-08-21, 04:46

Sign in to follow this  
Pokey

Did you receive a gun license?

Pokey    5

The other day, I received a gun license.

Issued in my name by 'Officer Edward Kotchen'

Now I was wondering, who else received a gun license from him?

If so, how did it go down?

DarkSide    231

Uhh no?

TLake    23

Here is the short and skinny on that 'gun license'. There used to be a unofficial group of cops who roamed around heckling people for gun license claiming towns were there jurisdiction. Sounds like you ran into someone from that now dead group. I hadn't seen them in a while until I ran into one a few months ago, needless to say we shoved our guns in his face and told him to beat it. In the most nice way we could and gave him a nice 'W'.

eddybravo    6

Here is the short and skinny on that 'gun license'.  There used to be a unofficial group of cops who roamed around heckling people for gun license claiming towns were there jurisdiction.  Sounds like you ran into someone from that now dead group.  I hadn't seen them in a while until I ran into one a few months ago, needless to say we shoved our guns in his face and told him to beat it.  In the most nice way we could and gave him a nice 'W'.

I was giving gun licences haha. I was not a part of any of those groups. My char thinks the world is different from what it is and has some very interesting quirks which players will have to find out and which some have.

TLake    23

Here is the short and skinny on that 'gun license'.  There used to be a unofficial group of cops who roamed around heckling people for gun license claiming towns were there jurisdiction.  Sounds like you ran into someone from that now dead group.  I hadn't seen them in a while until I ran into one a few months ago, needless to say we shoved our guns in his face and told him to beat it.  In the most nice way we could and gave him a nice 'W'.

I was giving gun licences haha. I was not a part of any of those groups. My char thinks the world is different from what it is and has some very interesting quirks which players will have to find out and which some have.

Ah, nice well then I guess that answers that question.  The old group of cops was more of a troll thing, I think you are just playing a delusional character.  Keep on keepin on brother  I approve of your actions.

eddybravo    6

Ah, nice well then I guess that answers that question.  The old group of cops was more of a troll thing, I think you are just playing a delusional character.  Keep on keepin on brother  I approve of your actions.

Thanks man I appreciate it :)

mekkor    29

I received my gun license and I am happy with my gun license, with my gun license I can know carry a gun and when questioned I can show my gun license to confirm I can carry my gun and that I have a gun license, as I have a gun license. Thanks for my gun license.

Zar    5

I too have met officer Edward Kotchen and received my gun license. What a friendly person and really helpful. Thank you officer Kotchen.

jason hunter    56

Yeah....would be interesting if we meet one of these guys and notice they have a W since our group does the exact same thing xD

Defiance    96

Yeah....would be interesting if we meet one of these guys and notice they have a W since our group does the exact same thing xD

Seeing as how roughly 20 people have these W's...It's inevitable.

TLake    23

Yeah you will run into them soon enough.  Still got those communist ideals in your head?  If I remember correctly  I helped free you from slavery once to a Chinese man or one of your brothers.  I ran into you guys later and was told that the Chinese man had been captured and let go, I found it hard to believe seeing as I was standing on someones bones at the time.  I rolled with you guys for a bit and met a injured Nora.  All in all have mad respect for the wolves, was thinking of trying to join after that night.  The stars just aligned differently and I fled north and into the open arms of the jackals.

Chance    48

My character will personally execute anyone who tries to give him a gun license (nationalism intensifies) ;)

Mellstrom    21

Inb4 SKA comes back...

The hell is this thread about?

My character will personally execute anyone who tries to give him a gun license (nationalism intensifies) ;)

I think that's against the rules.

Guest CUDA   
Guest CUDA

I think that's against the rules.

I believe this is true.

don't tell me how to live my life . no one tells me whether or not I can carry meh 1911

Storm    203

If someone pestered you for a gun license, they probably would have initiated if you didn't either have one, or recieve one. Its just another way someone would find a reason the rob you in my opinion. But as other people have said, it was probably just the one guy who isn't part of any group.

jason hunter    56

Yeah you will run into them soon enough.  Still got those communist ideals in your head?  If I remember correctly  I helped free you from slavery once to a Chinese man or one of your brothers.  I ran into you guys later and was told that the Chinese man had been captured and let go, I found it hard to believe seeing as I was standing on someones bones at the time.  I rolled with you guys for a bit and met a injured Nora.  All in all have mad respect for the wolves, was thinking of trying to join after that night.  The stars just aligned differently and I fled north and into the open arms of the jackals.

AH....yes i remember now xD that was a good time....and that chinese guy....we let him go we never harmed him. ;)

A gun lisence?!?! HAH! I laugh in your face. We don't need more statism in an already messed up world. Adding crap upon more crap doesn't mask the smell.

Phoenix    1056

This is interesting.. My group doesn't like Police forces or anyone trying to tell us what we can and can't do, so if we find that guy ingame, should be having some fun with him :troll:

Zar    5

I have heard there are two of them. There is an office Simmons as well but have not met him yet.

Mars_Ursa    0

Ya this is the kind of noise I want to be a part of. Renegade groups of disheveled survivors claiming authority over plots, enforcing new law, bandits, the whole bit.

eddybravo    6

This is interesting.. My group doesn't like Police forces or anyone trying to tell us what we can and can't do, so if we find that guy ingame, should be having some fun with him :troll:

It's on! xD