Server time: 2017-10-19, 12:57
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
banan

Tents and Camps

banan    0

Hi, I wondering if anyone could clarify if persistence is on now. If i set up a camp now will it be there for sure after every restart?

DerrickStorm    34

If no one will find it and steal it - yes. Tents and barrels are persistent - up to 45 days (if I remember correctly) without interaction. Other container that are persistent are ammo boxes and protector cases.

banan    0

If no one will find it and steal it - yes. Tents and barrels are persistent - up to 45 days (if I remember correctly) without interaction. Other container that are persistent are ammo boxes and protector cases.

Alright sweet thanks :)

DerrickStorm    34

Here's the link to the lifespan thread and some videos: http://www.dayzrp.com/t-New-items-life-span?highlight=despawn    Next time you should probably post this thread in questions.

Fleety    4

I am currently looking for a tent, set it up somewhere nice and just keep very basic supplies in it. Can anyone who has had a tent chip in to what it's like or how much your stuff gets stolen?

Ellie    335

I don't have a tent but I do have a barrel. I feel like tents are much harder to hide. You have a higher chance of someone finding it (in my opinion). I prefer barrels, their smaller and you can hide them pretty well without anyone finding it. You just have to be smart about it :)

DerrickStorm    34

[align=justify]As Xeli wrote above barrel are much harder to find. And how people take stuff depends purely on them. Sometimes they only steal stuff they need, sometimes they empty the tent and take it. When you create a camp the first thing you have to accept is that sooner or later, by luck or looking for one, someone will find your camp. :)