Server time: 2017-10-22, 15:49
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
Michael

I hate Mondays thread

846949b5a4.jpg

Weekend is over and you need to go back to work or school? You feel shieeet cuz of it? You hate it? You need to get up early or sit at work whole day/you have second shift? You feel like Monday is the longest day in the week? You feel like worst things happend to you only on Mondays?

If you answered YES for at least one of these question then feel free to post here!

My days off are on Monday :P

Rolle    2968

I hate this so much... The worse part is waking up and getting to work, after that it's pretty OK. With my current job all I do all day is browse reddit and do DayZRP stuff anyway :D

My days off are on Monday :P

You lucky basterd!

I hate this so much... The worse part is waking up and getting to work, after that it's pretty OK. With my current job all I do all day is browse reddit and do DayZRP stuff anyway :D

Same atm here but still i would prefer to sleep till 11-12 :(

Voodoo    490

I hate Mondays, the waking up for work, the increase in traffic, the pacjed carpark at work. I dunno what it is but mondays always seem busiest on roads and my works carpark compared to the rest of the week.

Randle    933

Just phoned college as im not going in because i feel to shit so you got that bit right

Hellspawnceri    533

Waking up a 6 o'clock to walk into work on a Monday is the worst part. Especially if you've been drinking over the weekend, I don't recuperate from heavy drinking like I did. But at least it only a hour shift in the mornings, I like working only 20 hours a week.

Conor    254

Mondays do suck. I'm on the second week of a new job and still struggling to adjust to getting up early and getting the train into London each morning. I am not a morning person, period. Monday mornings however just seem harder than others.

But hey. Mondays have a lot more freetime for me compared to other days so more forum browsing :D

Terra    1449

Fucking hate this day already.

I had 3 weeks holiday.

Today I start to work again and the first thing they have in mind is to call me, asking if I could work 1hour longer.

tumblr_inline_npfwpmrYKq1qcryb6_500.gif

Fucking hate this day already.

I had 3 weeks holiday.

Today I start to work again and the first thing they have in mind is to call me, asking if I could work 1hour longer.

tumblr_inline_npfwpmrYKq1qcryb6_500.gif

:trolle:

how my Monday usually go:

wake up at around 6am, prepare to go to school, fuck up my breakfast cause I can't cook for shit, leave my house into the hell that is school, sit there for 6 hours being way too tired to concentrate, having lunch and loading up on caffeine, getting back to school for another 6-7 hours before finally going home and slapping my face on the bed...

but hey... that's always fun.

I don't know why.. but it's always the fucked up breakfast I get that ruins my day

Chinchilla    77
oh-shit-its-monday-caw-dungs-explodes-on-guy-face.gif

Hassan    450
weekend-was-awesome.gif

"Hello class we're going to have a good week I think, lots of fun things!"

giphy.gif

Rolle    2968

KILL MEEEE

Pussy    382

Tomorrow is Canadian Thanksgiving. Holiday with pumpkin pie.

[spoiler= #patriotism]

Pldo6KZZ7bUe4.gif

I don't hate this Monday.

Daniel    2

Well today my master studies officially starts and I will have lectures from 12 - 8 pm every freakin Monday. I literally hate this day for the next half year ...

Well today my master studies officially starts and I will have lectures from 12 - 8 pm every freakin Monday. I literally hate this day for the next half year ...

8 hour period of doing something you don't necessarily want to

WELCOME.

TO.

REALITY.