Server time: 2017-08-19, 01:54

Sign in to follow this  
TLake

{Open Freq} A little Game!

TLake    23

Thaddeus sits quietly at his desk in his ‘acquired’ home.  His eyes drift down to the radio in his hands, he smiles and figures that it is finally time.  He raises the radio to his lips,

“Good morning South Zagoria I think the time has come for a little game and everyone is invited to play.  I’m looking for someone who has wronged me and threatened to kill someone I hold dear.  He is a vile man of ill repute, and well he just pisses me the fuck off.  Some of you know him all of you ‘love’ him, Tucker Haas the great mayor himself.  He loves to carry an AUG, and has a huge ego.  Tucker is arrogant and self-centered caring only about his image.  I think it’s time we take him down a few pegs and fuck him up lads.  Find this man and bring him to Ratnoe and I will reward you.  I would like him alive, but if you can bring me his head I will accept that as well.”

Thaddeus leans back slightly and continues.

“If you have any questions or concerns feel free to transmit them over the airwaves I will be monitoring them.  If anyone grabs him get in contact on this radio frequency and I will give you a private one to set up the exchange.  Guns or Drugs or anything else you want.  Just get me Tucker Haas South Zagoria.  Also anyone who questions why I would find him this way, well it’s simple.  It’s either you all help me find him, or my boys and I trash South Zagoria looking for him.”

Thaddeus satisfied with himself sits back and pulls out joint he had rolled.  Lighting it he takes a drag and coughs, “Fuck Jack this shit is strong.” He say’s glancing over to his friend sitting against the wall near him.

Oliv    1551

Enzo hears the broadcast, of an angry man, who he's never met, the attending a man he hasn't seen in weeks.

Enzo presses down the talk button to respond.

"I have no seen him in weeks. Where I used to see him, is deserted now."

"Good luck Signore, but you probably no gonna find him."

Enzo releases the talk button, and mumbles to himself, "ma va fungulo te mama..."

Boston    646

Thaddeus sits quietly at his desk in his ‘acquired’ home.  His eyes drift down to the radio in his hands, he smiles and figures that it is finally time.  He raises the radio to his lips,

“Good morning South Zagoria I think the time has come for a little game and everyone is invited to play.  I’m looking for someone who has wronged me and threatened to kill someone I hold dear.  He is a vile man of ill repute, and well he just pisses me the fuck off.  Some of you know him all of you ‘love’ him, Tucker Haas the great mayor himself.  He loves to carry an AUG, and has a huge ego.  Tucker is arrogant and self-centered caring only about his image.  I think it’s time we take him down a few pegs and fuck him up lads.  Find this man and bring him to Ratnoe and I will reward you.  I would like him alive, but if you can bring me his head I will accept that as well.”

“If you have any questions or concerns feel free to transmit them over the airwaves I will be monitoring them.  If anyone grabs him get in contact on this radio frequency and I will give you a private one to set up the exchange.  Guns or Drugs or anything else you want.  Just get me Tucker Haas South Zagoria.  Also anyone who questions why I would find him this way, well it’s simple.  It’s either you all help me find him, or my boys and I trash South Zagoria looking for him.”

Thaddeus satisfied with himself sits back and pulls out joint he had rolled.  Lighting it he takes a drag and coughs, “Fuck Jack this shit is strong.” He say’s glancing over to his friend sitting against the wall near him.

*Norman listens to his radio and replies* :

"You got any description? Voice, location, distinguishable features - scars, marks, freckles, hair style - anything? I had a guy a while back talk trash to me on the radio, sounded stuck-up as you say. Could it be the same guy?"

"Also, you got a private frequency we can talk on...? Y'know, so this guy doesn't know we're lookin' for him?"

*Norman awaits a reply...*

TLake    23

Thaddeus couldn't help but chuckle a little bit,

"It's a game so letting him know we are coming for him is all a part of it.  As for some way of recognizing him he likes baseball caps and Augs, as well as military style vests and what not.  I remember him being a fan of tan colored clothes, but he might have moved on by now.  If it helps he is an American, if you think you have him strip him and he should have a 'W' carved into his back."

Thaddeus takes another drag and releases the radio talk button.

DeeBlack    290

*Merik pick up his radio and listens to the ranting of the man about the Mayor, Merik ear twitch at the sound of his threatening to "Trash South Zegoria" Merik lets out a howling laugh and tries to compose himself*

You.... *chuckles under his breath* You're g-going to trash the Fatherland? *laughs loudly covering his mouth* Ahaha, fucking really, you.... you sound like you couldn't tear up your own back garden without your "Boys" , they do all the strong lifting for you? Oh fuck sake *loses himself in laughter* Run along piss pot.

*Merik throws down his radio laughing his ass off trying to get a drag out of his cigarette*  

Defiance    96

*Merik pick up his radio and listens to the ranting of the man about the Mayor, Merik ear twitch at the sound of his threatening to "Trash South Zegoria" Merik lets out a howling laugh and tries to compose himself*

You.... *chuckles under his breath* Your g-going to trash the Fatherland? *laughs loudly covering his mouth* Ahaha, fucking really, you.... you sound like you couldn't tear up your own back garden without your "Boys" , they do all the strong lifting for you? Oh fuck sake *loses himself in laughter* Run along piss pot.

*Merik throws down his radio laughing his ass off trying to get a drag out of his cigarette*  

Seymour looks over at the garden plot that Jack has tilled for days now. He shrugs at the first insult. He then looks over at his brothers. They seem strong and muscular. He shrugs at the second insult. 

He contemplates responding, but figures this prick isn't worth his time. Instead, he takes a piss while smoking a cigar.

TLake    23

Thaddeus chuckles,

"Easy buddy it's just symbolism nothing more nothing less, lets call it motivation for the masses.  I want something to motivate them to get that thing I want I put a horrible image in their mind.  Then I offer a reward, so they are even more motivated to get that thing for me.  I'm not going to argue semantics with you."

He adjusted his posture and continued.

"Just find Tucker Haas, I know he might have something or someone with him that some of your fellow country-men might want as well.  So shut the fuck up and join in the fun."

Thaddeus lowered the radio and chuckled, "Piss pot, what a fuck head."

DeeBlack    290

*Merik leaves the radio sitting on his desk still transmitting, he  gets up from his Desk and walks to his men sitting close by to tell them the news that the Fatherland was getting "trashed". The transmission can be heard over the radio*

[mp3]http://puu.sh/kyWl3/4545e67122.mp3[/mp3]

a voice comes on the radio, muffled by some static, the voice faint but clear.

"be careful what you wish for... by hook or by crook, everyone dances with the grim reaper"

the transmission cut off abruptly as if the radio was crushed.

Fortune looked up at the poor soul laying in front of him, and chuckled before raising his pistol.

Joules    226

*Haas hears yet another threat from Thad, and is about to make a response using his other radio. He is shaking with anger once again for the second time in the last few days. He is about to have another mental break down. He starts to bang the wall. He pulls the radio to his mouth to start screaming over the radio when he hears Merik start to speak. He waits for a moment to hear him speak. Quickly his anger is replace by laughter. He slides to the floor, using the wall to brace himself as he laughs uncontrollably. It takes him some time to recover, but just at the moment when he starts to recover, he hears the chorus of laughter over Merik's radio. He laughs even harder this time. He accidentally bumps the PTT while laughing, and can be heard for a short moment.*

[mp3]http://puu.sh/kyYzK/6f24a55c48.mp3[/mp3]

Defiance    96

Seymour tosses the butt of the cigar onto the cold ground. He begins gathering his things, and his men begin doing the same.

" Ain't no sense in sticking around," he tells them as he begins tucking his long beard up into his balaclava, "can't expect the world to do you any favors out here, my brothers."

Several of the men chamber their rifles, signifying that their packing has been completed. Seymour picks up his helmet and slides it on. 

"Let's just go find 'em."

He begins to jog out of the hidden grove, signifying the beginning of the hunt.

*He takes another swig of his vodka bottle, he looks around the house he is sitting in. His head swaying from side to side, the night of drinking has finally caught up to him. He lifts up his radio hearing at what his brother is saying, he takes another swig of the drink. He brings up the radio to his face pressing down on the transmitter button. Some of his words are slurred together. *

"Why..... Why the fuck are you still talking about *he lets out a slight burp* this. They are gone, they.. they got pushed out of their territory. Now *sloshing from the bottle can be heard slightly* drop it."

*He takes one final swig before releasing his finger from the transmitter. He set's his radio back into his backpack before he thinks about his recent actions with his brothers. *

Joules    226

*Haas hears Carters message as he is drifting in and out of sleep. He thinks to himself about the events of the past few months, and how much damage these 'brothers' had done to him. He thinks about his interactions with Ivan. If they had done what Ivan had done, maybe they would have gotten a better understanding of who Haas really is and was. Instead they pushed him down a dark path. He remembers sliding to the floor with his bottle of whiskey in hand. There were tears rolling down his face then. He was slipping further into madness. One minute fully capable, and the next either screaming in frustration, or stewing in his own sweat and tears. To some extent, the damage done is irreparable, but they weren't the ones who dealt this blow to him. This had been a battle his entire life, one he is intent on keeping control of. He leans over to his half broken radio to make some sort of response.*

"I ...zzzz... don ...zzz... te ...zzz... ou ...zzz... ter... Pin ...zzz... is ...zzz... ne. Cele ...zzz... te ...zzz... ve me ...zzz... ne"

*Haas smiles slightly after releasing the PTT. They won't find him he thinks, he is far to crafty and experienced now to allow that to happen. He also now wishes he didn't break the radio.*

Para    180

*Feeling tired of hearing all the threats over the radio, Lewis takes up his radio and begins to talk in a slightly irritated tone*

Seriously, all you people that send your threats over the radio, why not just announce who you are as well. I mean, you give out enough information as it is.

*There is a pause for a few moments*

Will any of you ever learn that announcing who you're after over the radio just makes it harder? Now all that will happen is he, or she, will be more cautious in future. You want somebody dead, organise it with the groups you hold closest and stop announcing it on open frequencies.

*He pauses again, thinking of a good last line, but then releases his transmit button as he fails to come up with one.*