*Matt picks up his radio, hearing the strange man talk.*

"I'm sorry, am I supposed to know you? The fuck is this?"

*He clips the radio back onto his backpack and continues moving.*

Herr    0

*Tom switches on his radio*

"Okay......."

*The transmission ends abruptly* 

Rory    1596

*Blaine hears the broadcast as she is laying on an uncomfortable bed, she listens whilst staring at the ceiling, then smiles and presses down the button*

Bring it on

*she releases the button and smiles to herself then puts the radio on the side table next to her*

Scooter    51

Slavomir picks up his radio and prepares to speak, yet hesitates for a second

Eh.. What the fuck man. Why you have be so obnoxious 'bout it man? I mean. Welcome back I guess from wherever fuck you has been at but no need to act all uh.. cinematic or whatever. I mean fuck man what the hell is wrong with you?

He sets his radio back down next to him as he lays in the grass speechless and confused

Chinchilla    77

-snip-

Matt    24

*Matt clears his throat and pushes in the radio button*

So Lucius I heard you were hunting me down, I have only one thing to say to you about that....

DO YOU ACTUALLY THINK I AM SCARED! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA mate get your fucking head out of your ass, you were basically Quaids little bitch, oh look out everyone! big scary Lucius Carter is coming to get me! Ahhhhhhh! No Lucius please! Please don't throw your self at my feet! Seriously Lucius go back to playing in the sand and leave the bigger boys alone mate, I don't fight anymore but it don't mean I will not defend myself, if I see you me and my friends will be needing a new fighter I think you could fit that role perfectly.

*Matt puts the radio away and shouts to some unknown men "I am heading out for a few hours lads be back soon!"*

Shark    0

*Vitali hears the recent radio transmissions and laughs to himself.*

Wait one second.

If this is same Lucius I meet earlier, this man is no threat to anyone except bugs. I saw Lucius fight little man, smaller than himself.

They fight and it did not last very long. One punch and this Lucius man go down.

Do not threaten people if you cannot fight yourself. You are no threat to Chernarus. You are threat only danger to yourself.

If you threaten people on radio, defend yourself if you are capable.

*He sits the radio on the table in front of him, taking shelter for the night near Novaya Petrovka.*

Sign in to follow this