"WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TELLING ME TO PUT MY HANDS UP?!"

*Laughs in pain*

"Killed you all! WE KILLED ALL OF YOU!!!"

*Whispers into the radio*

"Don't. Fuck. With. The. BlackSky. Understood? Good."

*Cahir throws his radio into the near by pond*

Conor    254

Daniel picks up his radio and responds, speaking quietly in Chernarussian

"You waste your breath. You ask them who they think they are but then state you kill them all? Intelligence has disappeared in this world."

He sighs and puts his radio back down

Daniel picks up his radio and responds, speaking quietly in Chernarussian

"You waste your breath. You ask them who they think they are but then state you kill them all? Intelligence has disappeared in this world."

He sighs and puts his radio back down

*Cahir listens closely attempting to make out what the stranger is saying from his friend's radio*

"I no no speaky your language"

*Clicks radio off*

Yoshi    61

*A heavily accented, but understandable, Japanese voice comes over the radio, darkened by events just prior*

"You failed to kill everyone. Idiot. There were still a few of us watching the building from the hill."

"The ONLY reason you were spared a bullet to your skull, as I watched you exit the complex, is because I was yet unsure as to why my friends had not yet picked up their radios and responded."

"Your name, Cahir, is tainted. Your days, YOU BASTARD, are numbered."

*A long sigh can be heard through the radio and a breath is drawn before the next statement is given.*

"On the other hand, this man is right. You surely failed to count the number of bodies. You also failed to ensure they had died. The men you thought you killed; only badly wounded and unconscious when I found them."

*Static fills the radio channel as the message ends*

*A heavily accented, but understandable, Japanese voice comes over the radio, darkened by events just prior*

"You failed to kill everyone. Idiot. There were still a few of us watching the building from the hill."

"The ONLY reason you were spared a bullet to your skull, as I watched you exit the complex, is because I was yet unsure as to why my friends had not yet picked up their radios and responded."

"Your name, Cahir, is tainted. Your days, YOU BASTARD, are numbered."

*A long sigh can be heard through the radio and a breath is drawn before the next statement is given.*

"On the other hand, this man is right. You surely failed to count the number of bodies. You also failed to ensure they had died. The men you thought you killed; only badly wounded and unconscious when I found them."

*Static fills the radio channel as the message ends*

*Cahir hears the transmission from his friend's radio and reaches for it as soon as he could*

"Oi! Prick, fuck you! Your silly little friends killed one of my men. You just fucked with the wrong people you fucking gobshite!"

*Heavy breathing can be heard*

"And you know what? fuck your friends! I am glad they lived. More fun for me, Cahir. Yeah you fucking try count my days you scum. YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS SHOULD FUCKING RUN BEFORE I FUCKING GET YOU! Prick."

*Cahir looks at his friend in anger as he continues to breath heavily - clicks the radio off*

"Hmm... Empty threats from an empty man, 

Why do people even bother being such a man on the waves...

If you want something done, get it done, stop hiding behind the comfort of your radio...

And stop bothering us"

Yoshi    61

*The radio comes to life once again*

"No. No. No shit talk. Only truth about you. Your work is sloppy. You should be more aware of your surroundings."

"I am not hiding behind the radio. I am searching for you in the area I last saw you, in Berezino. Yes. I followed you there. Were you aware of that? No. You were not."

"A coward like you, calling me a coward, telling men they have no choice but to join you or die. Who would LOYALLY follow a DOG like you? You think me beneath you, but there is no man lesser than you. Idiot."

"Also, do not tell me not to bother the men who have caused us so much more harm than a small 'bother'' of a conversation."

*The radio channel falls into static again*

*The radio comes to life once again*

"No. No. No shit talk. Only truth about you. Your work is sloppy. You should be more aware of your surroundings."

"I am not hiding behind the radio. I am searching for you in the area I last saw you, in Berezino. Yes. I followed you there. Were you aware of that? No. You were not."

"A coward like you, calling me a coward, telling men they have no choice but to join you or die. Who would LOYALLY follow a DOG like you? You think me beneath you, but there is no man lesser than you. Idiot."

"Also, do not tell me not to bother the men who have caused us so much more harm than a small 'bother'' of a conversation."

*The radio channel falls into static again*

*Clicks on his friend's radio*

*Talks quietly into the radio*

"I see... So you think you have this under control do you?"

*Talks slow and clearly into the radio*

"I will promise you this. If I ever see you I swear to fuck, you are a dead man."

*Raises his voice to express his anger*

"I am no coward!  You are the fucking Coward. You are the one that wouldn't kill me!

*Giggles in the radio*

"We will see who the REAL COWARD IS."

*Clicks off his radio as him and his men begin to move*

*Dom hears all the smack talk and decides to drop a line before drifting of to sleep*

You guys sound like little girls in a school yard... Such big men with big ego's fighting such a pointless battle.

You have no idea... And that is why none of you shall survive.

*Dom grins as he switches the radio off and rests easy knowing the retards wont be around for long*

Yoshi    61

*He clicks on the radio and speaks oddly, confused.*

"If you see me again? You have never seen me before."

*He laughs at the idiotic statement.*

"I would have killed you at the time, as well, had I known that you had killed my friends. Do not mistake me for a coward. The only reason you are alive is because of your… luck."

*Scoffs as he puts aside his radio. Some Japanese can be heard in the background.*

Fenrir    42

*After overhearing this broadcast, Aaron has but one thing to say*

"Never trust an orange armband"

"Click"

*Aaron switches channel*

jason hunter    61

*Jason starts enjoying himself as he hears the arguments over the radio he decides that he wants to say something to and holds down the transmit button*

Man...i wish i had some microwave popcorn for this argument right here, Its bloody amazing entertainment!!

*He turns off the radio and says to himself*

god...i miss TV

Sign in to follow this