Server time: 2017-08-18, 08:43

Sign in to follow this  
KingTuttPro

Hello Rp

KingTuttPro    0

Hello my name is Austin Tutt just signed up to this and first found out about it a while ago from a youtuber who doesnt play anymore and wanted to try and get in and play it for my self and maybe do my own series on it and dayz standalone in general think its a great game but could use a bit more work before its great.

Um a little it about me i'm 19 I live in Canada and i'm currently in school for radio broadcasting.

Wulfe    6

Hey there and Welcome! This is a great place and there are some fantastic adventures to be had, as long as you play along.

I trust you've read the rules and lore already, if you haven't don't forget too! Also don't forget to read the Radio broadcasts! I met a new survivor who had missed the broadcasts section and they continue quite a bit from where the lore ends.

I've recently gotten back into DayZRP after getting distracted with life for a bit, might see you out there, who knows?

KingTuttPro    0

Hey there and Welcome! This is a great place and there are some fantastic adventures to be had, as long as you play along.

I trust you've read the rules and lore already, if you haven't don't forget too! Also don't forget to read the Radio broadcasts! I met a new survivor who had missed the broadcasts section and they continue quite a bit from where the lore ends.

I've recently gotten back into DayZRP after getting distracted with life for a bit, might see you out there, who knows?

Thanks for the tips Ill be sure to make sure I look at the broadacsts thanks ::D Have a good day.

Ramon    331

Welcome to the DayZRP Community KingTuttPro I hope you have a fun and great time on DayZRP!

If you have any questions you can take a look on the forums of contact any of the Community Helpers.

Good luck with getting on the whitelist !