Server time: 2017-08-20, 09:40

Sign in to follow this  
Jesse Amell

Hello everyone! :D

Jesse Amell    0

Hello everyone

My name is Jesse and I hope to become a part of this community.

I have a question, this doesn't count as activating my account, does it?

But where can I activate my account without annoying anyone?

I mean I have no ingame stories to tell yet and except this one I also don't have any other questions at the moment.

I'm looking forward to meeting you all and see you around,

Jesse :D

Jade    177

Welcome! You can always go to the lore and stories and read some of those and post on one that you think is well done or nicely written. You could also post in the radio chatter to get your character a start in the server :)

Brad    155

Welcome to the community!

Check out the latest standalone discussion threads, any tutorial or guide and add something to the conversation.

Just be careful not to go back to far and bring up a thread from 2013. :)

Jesse Amell    0

Hey, thank you guys for the quick response and I will definitely go and check it all out.

Thanks again and have a nice day you two :)

Samaritan    252

"I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want, but if you are looking for role play, I can tell you, you have come to the right place. I have a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career, skills that enable me to give a great welcome to people like you. If you don't post in the intro thread, I will not look for you, but if you do, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will welcome you to DayZRP."

Hello there Jesse Amell and welcome to the community. Just look through the forum and post on any thread that you want to contribute to, lots of things to comment on. Best of luck with your whitelist application, while you wait for it to be reviewed get yourself involved on the forum, check out the links below they should start you off:

Newcomer Guide

FAQ's

Rules

Guide Section

DayZRP Standalone Lore

Member Lore and Stories

Any questions? Find one of the orange peeps, join the helpdesk in TS or just ask the community.

MrBowTie    46

Hello and welcome to the community. One tip Read the lore and understand it and have good back ground story for your character have it something you like, and something that fits in with the lore. See you around.

Jesse Amell    0

Thanks to you two as well. Man, this community is amazing and I am really looking forward to be a part of it :D

I will read the lore as soon as I can!

And thanks for all the help :)