Server time: 2017-10-19, 05:18
Safe Zone: CLOSING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
Doc Phlox

S2 performance

Question

Doc Phlox    24

Hey all. Anyone else having problems with S2? This server is always very solid and dependable. But the past 12 hours for me have been "no message received" every ten minutes or so.

Hey, back again. After the last Battle Eye kick I logged back in and I am stuck in the wall of a house. What do I do now?

7 answers to this question

Spartan    1229

/moved to troubleshooting

Walk against the wall and then turn your wifi off/pull your cable out of your pc so you lose connection. You'll walk through the wall and when you log back in you'll be free.

Ark    229

Hey all. Anyone else having problems with S2? This server is always very solid and dependable. But the past 12 hours for me have been "no message received" every ten minutes or so.

Hey, back again. After the last Battle Eye kick I logged back in and I am stuck in the wall of a house. What do I do now?

Run at the wall and pull your Ethernet cord if you can. If your computer is to far away from the cord then come to the ts and get a gm+ to kick you from the server while running at the wall.

As for the  connection problems on s2 I haven't had any recently so it may just be on your side.

Doc Phlox    24

Run at the wall and pull your Ethernet cord if you can. If your computer is to far away from the cord then come to the ts and get a gm+ to kick you from the server while running at the wall.

As for the  connection problems on s2 I haven't had any recently so it may just be on your side.

Thank you very much? What is the ts info?

Ark    229

Thank you very much? What is the ts info?

ts.dayzrp.com password is the same as the server password

Ark    229

Happy to help, Ill mark this as solved

/solved

Nocheluz    122

You're very welcome, glad we could help :)