Server time: 2017-08-18, 22:18

Sign in to follow this  
Ladybug

It's been a long time.

Ladybug    94

I haven't written one of these in a while. Not sure what the point is anymore, maybe I'm just lonely? It's a weird thing travelling alone. Just you, your thoughts, and your demons. Pretty much a battle at first. Gives you time to think. About what you've done.  It all sort of culminates in one big "boom" that just rocks through your whole being as you finally accept what's happened and that you can't change a fucking thing. So, yeah. I've sorted things out. With myself at least. I've just been wandering these past few weeks. Found a way out of Chernarus a while back, but now I'm back. I still haven't found out if that's a good thing or a bad thing, but I do plan to make things better once and for all. So, I guess I'll leave this for whoever finds it, if anyone. My name is Mason Smith, and it's been a long fucking time,  Chernarus.

Ladybug    94

I never thought that I'd ever see a child again in this world. But, lo and behold, the other day I met a fourteen year old child in Severograd. It made me realize how weak people can still be in this world. A child, even one such as this, should be taught about the world. He was too reliant on the companion he had with him. He can't rely on them forever. It's a sign of weakness, and one day, it will be exploited.

Ladybug    94

I like being in Severograd, these days. Sometimes I'll just go to the graveyard and talk to my brother. It let's me clear my mind. I'm there now, writing in this book. I still see Sarah but not like I used to. It's more like I'm remembering her, almost imagining what she would think of who I am now. She was so optimistic back then, so innocent. She wanted to help people, and for a while I wanted to take that mantle in her place. This world changed me though. There's no more good I can do, but what I can do is carve my path through it. My path to survive, no matter what it takes or who stands in my way. I'm sorry that I've disappointed you, Sarah, but this is who I am now. I'm a survivor. I am strong. Nothing will hold me back. I like to think that you're in whatever paradise there is, and I know that when it's all over I will be in Hell.