Server time: 2017-10-23, 02:18
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Larzi

Lirik stream - Potential new RP'ers

Guest Larzi   
Guest Larzi

It seems that Lirik will continue playing DayzRP and I have a question about that. Last time we posted the link to this site a lof of times and I also included it in the topic. Afterwards I started thinking that pushing so much traffic might be bad for the sake of the RP servers.

Anyway, Linking to dayzrp.com in stream therefore pushing massive amounts of potential good RP'ers, BUT also some that I know haven't read the rules because they constantly asks for the passphrase (which no one gives them btw)... YES OR NO?

Was thinking about sending a PM to admins and owner, but I also wondered about the community's opinion.

-Larzi AKA Notlarzi on stream

Guest Slip   
Guest Slip

Personally, I think the server is getting enough traffic from Lewis playing among us. This along with that stream may be overkill, but who am I to say =p

...the passphrase (which no one gives them btw)...

And deservingly so. It's not that hard to find. Probably the thing that annoys me the most from all these newcomers.

I would not advertise the server any further. There's enough attention as it is. Half of the people wanting to join aren't serious about it anyway probably. The good ones will stay over time.

Rolle    2970

Everyone still has to go through whitelisting process, I don't know why we should assume that people who watch Lirik or any other YouTubers are worse roleplayers than people who found us through Google or a friend.

Yes, we've had a spike of new players because of these two Internet celebrities, but DayZRP will stay a small tight-knit community, created "in a garage" and I want it to stay that way.

Guest Larzi   
Guest Larzi

Everyone still has to go through whitelisting process, I don't know why we should assume that people who watch Lirik or any other YouTubers are worse roleplayers than people who found us through Google or a friend.

I'll take that as a confirmation. If not me and the other mods can stop linking the site