Server time: 2017-10-20, 19:34
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
SafeString

Gladiator Fights Weekly - Alter Hill Fights returns Mainly Fist Fights

Pit Fighters

Intro

After looking at what the world has become I realised that the world needed something to unite people together. Looking at historical books competition was held to bring people together where they would combat ageist each other. This would unite the poor and the rich in a single activity. The aim of this is to bring people in to a single area so that they can farm and trade items whiles having a single event to bring the community together. This intern will hopefully bring the good and bad people together and hopefully build bridges. Or it could end up in a blood bath. Either way it will be a good test to see if humanity is ready to start building its self up again.

FAQ  

Where is this?

Alter hill is a grid 081 061 –note pictures below-

What time is this going to be held?

Saturday 7pm server time

What the Prize?

Well there is no real prize other than the fame and the bragging rights it gives you. Also you can take the belonging off the corpse if you kill the person

Which server is it on?

S1

Gladiator Rules

Allowed weapons:

·        Baseball bat

·        Tire iron

·        Brass knuckles

·        Broom

·        Canoe paddle

·        Crowbar

·        Flanged Mace

·        Hockey Stick

·        Lead Pipe

·        Pipe Wrench

·        Meat Tenderizer

·        Combat Knife

·        Cleaver

·        Hay Hook

·        Pitchfork

·        Sickle

·        Hoe

Although other weapons can be allowed if requested at the fight.

Unconscious rules

1 v 1

When a Combatant is knocked out the fight will stop and a minute will be timed if the combatant has not woken up the remaining Combatant will be declared the winner. You are not allowed to hit them whiles they are down

Team Fights

If the Combatant is knocked out then the fight will continue and you will be allowed to kill those whiles they are on the floor. Although if the Combatant wakes up and runs out of the ring then they forfeit the match as told below.

Forfeiting a fight

To forfeit a fight you must run from the ring shouting and declare you give in.

Amour and outfits

When fighting in the Gladiator fight you are allowed to wear anything you want to wear to protect yourself. But when in a fist fight you must take all head wear off.

Stealing

If a Combatant is down no one is allowed to take his stuff unless he is dead then the posing team get first pick then the spectator take the rest.

Types of Fights

Gladiator Team Fights

Team Fights can be held where there are two or more on each side with coloured arm bands representing each team. This is usually Blue vs Red but this is up to the team.

Gladiator 1v1

This is held when they are two people that want to fight each other to settle an issue or just want to gain fame.

Fist fight 1v1

Using nothing put your fists to fight other combatants.

Shark    0

Ooh, I actually like the idea. Could be a great stress relief to beat someone to death with my baseball bat.

Guest turbox9   
Guest turbox9

Needs more fights to the death and tournaments.

LoneStarrr    84

This looks awesome! Reminds me of the settlement that was created right before the mod shut down (can't remember who ran it or what it was called). They had a fighting arena that people fought to the death in. I have yet to see this in standalone yet though. I will definitely try to be there.

Darion    152

I am excited!

I like this, a small boxing match kind of thing

Volke    131

I have a concept I'm working on similar yet entirely different - I can't wait to see it - good luck :)

Needs more fights to the death and tournaments.

Well it will be announced at the time if it is to the death will put that soon.

Swords allowed?

If someone else is willing to fight with a sword yes the rule for weapons was so that the fight was fair.

This looks awesome! Reminds me of the settlement that was created right before the mod shut down (can't remember who ran it or what it was called). They had a fighting arena that people fought to the death in. I have yet to see this in standalone yet though. I will definitely try to be there.

I used to run the fight back at alter as Safe. Safe and one of my other Charcter call Nathan who was in MR moon video will be running the fight. Remember this concept is meant to bring people together for other reasons.

I am willing to put my life on the line for one of these matches. Sounds like fun.

You have honor my friend

Grimnir    662

Just tought that might help you as inspiration for your fights (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holmgang).

I really like the idea make sure to make a radio broadcast to let people know when and where to meet.

Ellie    335

This sounds like a lot of fun. I can't wait to see it in action :) - Good luck

I really hope i can make it there at least once and be a part of the fights, but is it cheating if the alfather, the god of victory is holding his hand over me ?

RoryJam    0

I have a concept I'm working on similar yet entirely different - I can't wait to see it - good luck :)

Ah, not fast enough the steal this one?

Ehhhhhh, I like the idea but don't know if it has a place in the apocalypse, why would you throw your life away for absolutely NOTHING?

After looking at what the world has become I realised that the world needed something to unite people together. Looking at historical books competition was held to bring people together where they would combat ageist each other. This would unite the poor and the rich in a single activity. The aim of this is to bring people in to a single area so that they can farm and trade items whiles having a single event to bring the community together. This intern will hopefully bring the good and bad people together and hopefully build bridges. Or it could end up in a blood bath. Either way it will be a good test to see if humanity is ready to start building its self up again.

Basically it using the Ideology of many early Civilization where they would combat in arena for respect of other and to make there name know as " A hard guy". Its a way to show ranking. The idea is that group will fight with other group and people on a level playing field so that no single person has a advantage and every one is equal.

Ehhhhhh, I like the idea but don't know if it has a place in the apocalypse, why would you throw your life away for absolutely NOTHING?

marksman48    44

I have a question!

WILL THERE BE BETTING?

If so, I'm definitely attending this. Sounds stupidly fun and could get pretty damn entertaining!

Is there also protection for the spectators?

This sounds like it will be a fun event

Ill bring some beans

Bring me some to :P

I have a question!

WILL THERE BE BETTING?

If so, I'm definitely attending this. Sounds stupidly fun and could get pretty damn entertaining!

Is there also protection for the spectators?

Guess you can bet on fights if anyone turns up for a fight :L

sounds fukn awesome!!! sign me up coach

All you have to do is turn up 7pm server time S1

Sign in to follow this