Server time: 2017-10-23, 20:55
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
eddybravo

Are there any officers out there?

eddybravo    6

*Edward clicks the button on his radio, and after a few seconds, starts to speak in a nervous voice*

H-h-hello! I am Officer Edward Kotchen and I am on of the officers of Chernarus! I am sending out a frequency in hopes it reaches other police officers like myself! I really do hope there are other officers out there like myself trying to enforce the orders given to us to keep the peace and help the civilians and take down these foul criminals who roam the lands! If you don't know them they are criminally sick and unable to understand their foul criminal behaviour and some who are not criminally sick but still choose to be criminals! I think not only myself but all other officers should STILL be working towards this goal.

E-e-e-errrm, uhmmm.. o-over

*Edward turns off the transmission and continues talking to Officer Simmons*

Zero    466

-A man would be walking through the forest mountains of South Zagoria when he hears a radio transmission on his police radio. He slowly dials up the volume button, then takes the radio from his vest. He would press down on the transmit button, holding his rifle in the other hand, however, his transmission comes in garbled and staticy-

"This is zZzZzt.. Of the.. zZzZzT.. Rangers.. Can you.. zZzZzT.. me?.." 

-His transmission would suddenly cut as he finishes his setence.-

TLake    23

Thaddeus looks a his radio and chuckles, "How amusing."  He said to himself and cracks his neck, he sat in Severograds police station in the seat of the former police chief.  His feet upon the desk he raised the radio to his lips.

"Hey you think the rules of modern civilization still applies here?" He laughs into the radio and spits on the ground.

"Let me enlighten you and anyone else who hasn't caught on about the world we live in."  He sets the radio down and claps loudly, "Welcome to the dark ages peasants.  Now the strong run shit and the rest of you are nothing more then serfs who do what the warlords say or you get fucking got.  We are the new lords of the land and you better shut the fuck up and keep the airwaves clear.  But if you wanna do me a favor then find Tucker Haas and put a bullet in his brain."

Thaddeus was satisfied with the information he had imparted upon the fool and sat back and clasped his hands behind his head and laughed.

eddybravo    6

*Edward is surprised by the response and quickly picks up the radio and quickly presses the transmit button*

Hello! I could just make out roughly some of what you said, sort of, uhmmm, well, not really. There's a lot of static... but if you are a police officer I am Edward Kotchen and I want you to know that I am a trainee, or well recruit I guess, police officer and I nearly fully qualified to be a full time member on the force, but then.. well you know the rest I'm sure...

I hope I get to hear your voice soon, and of course without that static if it can be helped.

Over

*Edward releases the transmission button and continues on with his duties*

Joules    274

*Haas contemplates making a response to his threat. He is visibly shaken as he picks up the radio. He holds the radio up to his mouth and pushes the PTT.*

"...."

*Haas decides it is best not to make a response to the threat. He throws the radio against the wall, smashing it into a few pieces and the transmission ends. This is just one more excuse to put him on his knees and ending his miserable existence... or just one more thing to tell Ivan... He contemplates his next action and sits in his chair. He pulls out a cigarette from his vest pocket, and uses his candle to light the cigarette as he plans.*

Zero    466

-The man grumbles, then slings his rifle onto his back, he would see the light poking out from the edge of the forest and make his way towards the sunshine, perhaps the forest and mountains interfered with his transmission. Out in the open, he would transmit once more.-

"Not a police officer, but something of the sorts. There aren't any police anymore son. I call myself a Ranger. We are what remains of the law in these times."

-He would release the button, and carry on with his journey to the Frontier Outpost.-

eddybravo    6

*Edward disturbed by people not identifying there is a police force responds angry*

How dare ANY of you say there is not such a thing as a police force! I am an officer of the law taking commands from Officer Simmons and I will not have any of you shit talkers say such disrespect to a man of the law. The law still applies here there are just criminals roaming our streets and all you are going to do is there say there is no civilization! How dare you!

*Edward calms down and tries to compose himself for the ranger*

Ranger, sir, you may not be a police officer but you are stepping in the right direction. I may not be high ranking but I assure you I am just as qualified and if I may I would wish to provide you with the appropriate qualifications and training to be a real police officer just like my self!

We must follow our law as it was written, to have it any other way is tyranny and dark times are ahead...

*Edward sits down and talks to Officer Simmons about what was said on the radio*

Zero    466

-Jericho would be sitting in a hunting stand that laid at the edge of a large field, waiting for a stag to reveal itself. He would slowly turn down the volume of his radio, then raise it and transmit once more.- 

"That's just the way it is son. I meant no offense towards you, or whoever survived The Collapse. There are organised outlaws, but hardly any law men. The only men that I can think of are The Rangers, and another group that I heard whispers of months ago. I can't quite recall what name they went by.. The Lawmen?.. The Regulators?"

-He would pause, then continue, a stag slowly emerges on the other side of the field.- 

"And I don't need any training, that's how I ended up stranded in this godforsaken country. Training your friends.." 

-He would sigh, remembering where they made their last stand. The city burning in the distance still sparked nightmares in his mind.- 

"Your brothers in blue fought well, I managed to help some of them escape in the insanity of the outbreak, but I'm not sure where they went."

-He would release the transmission button, then take aim at the stag.-

Rollin_Dice    12

*Whilst walking in a forest Patryk's radio sparks to life. He sits against a tree and pushes the talk button*

"Um Hello"

*He takes a breath before continuing*

"I hear that you are looking for Police, Well there is a group that call themselves the Regulators, they are the closest thing to police around here"

*He hesitates before continuing*

"You can find them on that prison island if you are interested"

*Patryk releases the talk button, stands up, and keeps on going through the forest*

Defiance    96

Cigar burning between his fingers, Seymour casually smokes as the radio transmits the voices of these so-called police officers.

Seymour pushes down the button to begin transmitting and...begins snorting, then squealing wildly like a pig. He keeps this up for around fifteen seconds, and then eases off the transmission to chuckle heartily to himself. He continues smoking.

Diamond    0

*Clay Anxiously flicks on his radio*

Officers!? Oh that's grand. Fuckin pigs.

*lets out a hearty pig squeal*

The closest thing To cops out here are those damn regulators... I have made my mark on most of the cops I come contact with, carving pig into their head seems to do the trick. Many people don't take too kindly to authority. In my eyes its the authority's fault why I am here. 25 to life in a Russian prison, you really think I am that dangerous.. Well 2 counts of capitol murder in the states on 2 cops makes me one of those people. But you know that's what a failed heist will do. But on another note... You have no power out here man. *laughs*  I will Hope you don't have the same fate as the other police men i ran into, "officer"

*clicks off radio and continues to eat a box of Crunchy Crisps* 

Fenrir    42

*Aaron stares at his camps CB radio, he thinks about the validity of the claims he has heard*

*Cautiously he opens his mic and begins to transmit*

"When society falls so does Law and Order and all that is left is choice..."

"If what I hear is true then its good to know were not the only Rangers and Lawmen left. Life on the road leads many people to just taking what they need or worse, these types of predatory behaviors are what we choose to fight against."

"To any Ranger or Lawman that finds himself up North and in need of an assist. Broadcast: THE MASALA STAINED MY SHIRT.

"Use open frequency, Ranger signing off."

*Aaron Leaves abruptly*

Jamie    1424

Jamie finishes bandaging up his infected ankle. He rests it up on a chair in one of the small shacks near Guglovo. He picks up his radio and tunes into random frequencies. With a calm tone, he tolds the radio his mouth.

Police huh? One of the first things I did was to see if they was operational. I carried my badge with me and I still do. Doesn't mean I believe we can control the shit we're going through. There's no way the police could enforce anything anymore. There's plenty of powerful people out there. Its interesting and I know you mean well, but you're trying to flog a dead horse. 

He pauses for a second, thinking about the past. 

Times have changed and you need to adapt. You need to fend for yourself and your family. Keep them out of harm's way. Only you can do that, not any police force that may exist, these regulators you're on about aren't gonna be interested in keeping your family safe, but then again I don't know since I don't know em'.  Just keep and eye on you and the people close to you and fuck the rest.

He puts the radio down and sets it on the table. He rummages through his pockets to find his old badge. He sighs and closes his eyes to try and sleep again. 

Jack the Ripper    354

*Ivan listens in briefly before responding.*

"You want to survive out here? You want to make a difference? First thing you gotta do.... drop the badge. Burn the uniform. Keep the gun though. Only thing you'll need.

Show people you have the smarts, show people you have the strength, and they'll follow you. It won't be easy. Few things are.

Only way you'll make a difference out here is to let go of the past. Let go of your reasons.... and find new ones.

Badge of the law is a mighty shiny target to most people. And if you're tryin' to help people.... well, you don't wanna let them get caught in the crossfire."

*Ivan stops transmitting.*

eddybravo    6

*Ivan listens in briefly before responding.*

"You want to survive out here? You want to make a difference? First thing you gotta do.... drop the badge. Burn the uniform. Keep the gun though. Only thing you'll need.

Show people you have the smarts, show people you have the strength, and they'll follow you. It won't be easy. Few things are.

Only way you'll make a difference out here is to let go of the past. Let go of your reasons.... and find new ones.

Badge of the law is a mighty shiny target to most people. And if you're tryin' to help people.... well, you don't wanna let them get caught in the crossfire."

*Ivan stops transmitting.*

*Edward is still upset by people telling him his badge means nothing, starts to press the transmit button with a tight grip*

People respect my badge because they know what I stand for! I have had the training and worked with the right people. I will never ever give up my uniform and no matter what happens I will always remain an officer till I retire or die!

*Edward stops holding the transmit button and sits on his chair in the police station thinking about the conversation on the radio*

eddybravo    6

*Edward still confused after hours of trying to remember how to code morse code*

Is it possible to not send morse code? Trying to decode it hurts my head when I only get one chance to hear it especially...

*Edward stops pressing the transmit button and tries to figure out the transmission*

Jack the Ripper    354

*Ivan wakes up to the sound of his radio. He groans as a fresh wave of pain hits him, before rolling over and grabbing his radio from where it lay on the floor beside him. He listens to the mans response, considers it a while, then begins to speak. Though he is tired, his voice sounds controlled.*

"See you still don't understand. World ain't just about you anymore. You claim you want to help people, claim you want to do the right thing.

There are people out there, that would take one look at the badge, that uniform.... capture you, whoever you're with.... cut, burn, carve em all up in front of you just to prove a point.

By wearing that target on your chest, you're makin' a target out of the people around you as well.

World hasn't changed.... but people.... people have.

If you cared about the people around you, the ones you're trying to help, you'd let go of your petty pride. Pride gets you cut.... pride.... gets you killed."

*Ivan switches his radio off before turning over to get some extra sleep.*

MrBowTie    46

Hannibal sits, looking into the distance. He's been listening to the men talking on the radio for a while now. After thinking for a while about what to say he finally adjusts his radio then holds down the transmission button.

"Your pretty stupid for a cop... You've said your name, your commanding officer's name and that your not giving up that badge. That the badge means something"

*Hannibal pulls the radio away from his mouth and chuckles Badges don't mean anything anymore... He then pulls it back to continue.*

"You say that the Law matters, Law... Matters... I don't know how long you've been around or how much you've seen. Seems to me you haven't seen very much. I've seen people tortured to death I've shot men and woman alike.. People are not the same nor is this god damned world!"

Hannibal releases the transmission button and takes a few breaths before holding down the button again.

"Early on I did some work with the UN but when people started resisting them, they got ugly.. taking people that didn't do anything wrong.. shooting almost anything that 'Harmed them' or what ever there excuse was. These were people that in the beginning did everything they could to help!"

"You know, I understand it may be hard to move on from your profession or even your old life. Though if you want to live for as long as some of us have, might want to drop that badge and get your mind straight bucko."

Hannibal released the transmission button then gets up and continues to walk through the woods and searching.

Joules    274

*Haas, realizing that he would never understand that long of a message decides to shorten the message, and slow down his speed*

[mp3]http://puu.sh/kyBgu/ff3df13731.mp3[/mp3]

Bunny    356

Isobelle looks over at her radio, standing on the empty table of a messy room. She keeps hearing the beeping noises coming from it, and gets slightly annoyed as it goes over the other voices. "Is this thing broken?", she shakes it a bit, but still hears the beeping.

She messes with the buttons, before smacking it against the table. Then holds down the PTT, her voice is extremely static from the damage caused by the impact on the table, "I'm not sure if I'm going KzzzT- or if it is something Kzzzt with Kzzzt- radio, but KzzzT-- anyo-KzzT- hear this annoying beeping noise? KzzT-". You can hear she smacks the radio against the table once more and the voice disappears.

"Fuck...", She hears fotsteps outside and turns down the volume as the last wave of beeping comes through, slower than ever. Isobelle decides it now a good time to get the fuck out, and jumps out a broken window before disappearing into the night.

eddybravo    6

Hannibal sits, looking into the distance. He's been listening to the men talking on the radio for a while now. After thinking for a while about what to say he finally adjusts his radio then holds down the transmission button.

"Your pretty stupid for a cop... You've said your name, your commanding officer's name and that your not giving up that badge. That the badge means something"

*Hannibal pulls the radio away from his mouth and chuckles Badges don't mean anything anymore... He then pulls it back to continue.*

"You say that the Law matters, Law... Matters... I don't know how long you've been around or how much you've seen. Seems to me you haven't seen very much. I've seen people tortured to death I've shot men and woman alike.. People are not the same nor is this god damned world!"

Hannibal releases the transmission button and takes a few breaths before holding down the button again.

"Early on I did some work with the UN but when people started resisting them, they got ugly.. taking people that didn't do anything wrong.. shooting almost anything that 'Harmed them' or what ever there excuse was. These were people that in the beginning did everything they could to help!"

"You know, I understand it may be hard to move on from your profession or even your old life. Though if you want to live for as long as some of us have, might want to drop that badge and get your mind straight bucko."

Hannibal released the transmission button then gets up and continues to walk through the woods and searching.

*Edward laughs at the transmission, as he feels the person giving the transmission has no idea to what Edward believes to be the truth* 

Well this will all blow over soon. We may be low on manpower and forces spread over Chernarus but don't worry, just stay in your homes and we will sort this all out. Please barricade your homes and hold your licensed firearm closely or a melee weapon and if you need any help please call the police.

On the other hand I am needed to give out my name and although not required I did give out my superior officers name. We will ensure the world is ridden of these criminally insane people, so please don't fear the police are here and we will, I promise you, resolve these matters at hand soon.

To answer your question, I have been here the entire time, and I know what I'm doing as I am just as qualified as all the other officers that you have met. 

*Edward puts down the radio feeling relieved to send out a good message*

Joules    274

*Haas can't help himself. He has to make a response, but doesn't wish to use his good radio. He looks over at the semi-broken radio in the corner. He turns it on, and screws with the settings on the radio to check if it still functions. It does, but only slightly. He has a hard time getting the sound to work right, so the transmission is distorted, and hard to understand*

"Don't let ZZZ... stop your gre... zzzz... des...zzzz...ction. Die if you... zzzz ... to, you mis... zzzz....ed mar ....zzz... r."

*Haas releases the PTT and start to laugh*

MrBowTie    46

Hannibal listens to some of the transmissions over the radio as he is walking through the forest. He stops and pulls out a cigarette and a lighter and begins to smoke. He pulls the radio up to his face and holds down the transmission button and begins to talk.

"Ya know you got balls, and definitely something else to keep you going, I got nothing against cops or peace keepers and you seem to be the kind of man that keeps going at it. So good luck with having these matters blow over and what not, see you around bucko."

Hannibal releases the transmission button and inhales a lung full of smoke before exhaling and throwing the cigarette on the ground and putting the embers of it out with the bottom of his boot.

Dogmeat    7

*Mickey grabs his radio grinning*

--To all ya law enforcement.....just wait and see how offica Edward is now eh....--

Sign in to follow this