Server time: 2017-10-22, 06:45
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
airsquid

Vague Whitelisting Lore Question?

Question

airsquid    0

Hello, I just got whitelisted after failing due to a very vague question unless I am not seeing something correctly.

The question is:

//Conor: Whitelist question snipped

I am just concerned because I have a friend who is getting whitelisted too and he has this question. It says in the lore that from "Oct 29 - Nov 1, Berezino, Elektro, Solnichniy, and Nizhnoye fell" in no specific chronological order. Then it said that the last surviving town was Svetlojarsk, kept alive by its mayor running militias. 

I failed by being mislead by thinking Svetlo was the last to fall, and the other three choices being given in no specific chronological order encouraged me to pick it.

Unless I am wrong and missing something dumb, is there no clear answer to this given in the lore???

5 answers to this question

Grimnir    662

(I am not sure if I am alowed to post this, for it is pretty much an answer to a whitelist question. If I am not allowed o just remove it or let me know.)

Between the 29th October to the 1st of November, the cities of Berezino, Elektrozavodsk, Solnichiy and Nizhnoye all fall to the infection with massive civilian and military casualties. Desperate civilians attempt to flee the mainland on over-crowded fishing boats and ferries to the stationed Russian warships. The refugees are fired upon due to being in breach of the quarantine after several orders from the fleet are ignored by the small boats.

On November 2nd, all villages and towns in the entire province of South Zagoria has fallen except for Svetlojarsk in the north. Its diligent mayor has organised local militias that have kept the roads clear, and although cooperation with the UN forces have been unreliable at best, it is the safest place to go to. But not for long.

...this is the part that should answer your question i think.

To be honest I understand it as B,E and So already fell till November 1st. So logical answer would be Svetlo, but nowhere is statet that it fell on November 2nd. I think I have to agree this is a bit unclear formulated.

airsquid    0

(I am not sure if I am alowed to post this, for it is pretty much an answer to a whitelist question. If I am not allowed o just remove it or let me know.)

Between the 29th October to the 1st of November, the cities of Berezino, Elektrozavodsk, Solnichiy and Nizhnoye all fall to the infection with massive civilian and military casualties. Desperate civilians attempt to flee the mainland on over-crowded fishing boats and ferries to the stationed Russian warships. The refugees are fired upon due to being in breach of the quarantine after several orders from the fleet are ignored by the small boats.

On November 2nd, all villages and towns in the entire province of South Zagoria has fallen except for Svetlojarsk in the north. Its diligent mayor has organised local militias that have kept the roads clear, and although cooperation with the UN forces have been unreliable at best, it is the safest place to go to. But not for long.

...this is the part that should answer your question i think.

To be honest I understand it as B,E and So already fell till November 1st. So logical answer would be Svetlo, but nowhere is statet that it fell on November 2nd. I think I have to agree this is a bit unclear formulated.

You're probably right, and I was thinking the same thing too about possibly not being allowed to post the answer to a whitelist question. I could've just made a dumb mistake and hit Solnichniy instead of Svetlo. I will confirm this theory in a few hours when my friend can take another shot at the quiz again.

If it was just my dumb mistake, sorry for wasting your time xD

Wendsill    0

If your friend has troubles understanding the questions from the whitelist, he can either pm a community helper or join our waiting for help channel on Teamspeak. Whilst we cannot answer the questions directly we can however point him in the right direction.

If you or your friend have any more questions regarding the whitelist feel free to PM me.

Since I cannot give you the answer to your question, as it is a question from the whitelist I'll mark this as solved.

/solving

airsquid    0

If your friend has troubles understanding the questions from the whitelist, he can either pm a community helper or join our waiting for help channel on Teamspeak. Whilst we cannot answer the questions directly we can however point him in the right direction.

If you or your friend have any more questions regarding the whitelist feel free to PM me.

Since I cannot give you the answer to your question, as it is a question from the whitelist I'll mark this as solved.

/solving

If he has any more trouble later I will point him towards a community helper. Thanks for the help!