Server time: 2017-08-21, 14:12

Sign in to follow this  
CODEHX

Do you listen to any ambient music while playing DayZ?

CODEHX    1

[mp3]http://puu.sh/kx7Tb/d4cee0e0b1.mp3[/mp3]

On my travels in DayZ I listen to Bear McCreary's soundtrack and songs featured in The Walking Dead. Music from The Road, 28 Weeks Later and anything that really fits the mood in the zombie apocalypse.

Whatever you wanna contribute here others can grab by right clicking on the embedded mp3 and then clicking Save Audio.

Hagger    117

[mp3]http://puu.sh/kxbbm/0f09142f94.mp3[/mp3]

[mp3]http://puu.sh/kxbd0/0449a6f653.mp3[/mp3]

[mp3]http://puu.sh/kxbdU/38040e3c19.mp3[/mp3]

Sometimes I listen The Talking Book while I play DayZ.

Excellent for setting the mood for postapocalyptic world.

Grimnir    589

When I feel the need to make DayZ a bit creepier I listen to a Project called musica Cthulhiana.

[video=youtube]

CODEHX    1

I actually took one song from each of you. Great additions to my dayzrp music collection!

[video=youtube]

Always been a fan of the DayZ mod music and the unique music from Namalsk. I also do listen to a wide variety of ambient music during my travels.

Roach    1549

If anyone knows the Eddy Beck series' music I sometimes play that soundtrack but it makes everything much more sketchy and creepy at times, gets me paranoid so I don't often put music while I play hahaha. Sometimes the wrong song plays and even the nicest guy I meet looks like is going to kill me or something haha! Music can be heard in this playlist

If anyone knows the Eddy Beck series' music I sometimes play that soundtrack but it makes everything much more sketchy and creepy at times, gets me paranoid so I don't often put music while I play hahaha. Sometimes the wrong song plays and even the nicest guy I meet looks like is going to kill me or something haha! Music can be heard in this playlist

Hey Roach, massive fan of your YT series! I surely do miss Quinn Bauer. Believe I met him once or twice on my old character, Lukas Kozak. The soundtrack and narration you have used for both Quinn's and Eddie's story is terrific during the different scenes. Fantastic empathy and emotion! Really enjoy your series and can not wait for more!

Avnas    0

These are some nice backgroundsoundtracks, thanks for sharing them !

Also great for adding them as audio on my recorded Dayzfootage.

Flapjack    66

I listen to both the "88 Keys" and "Gentle Classical: From Dusk Till Dawn" Spotify playlists when I'm role playing. They may not give off the sort of post-apocalyptic feel that most people are after, nevertheless, for me personally, it really sets the mood for my character.

Storm    203

I didn't realise people actually listened to music while playing. I tend to keep music off so I can hear things in game, but maybe I'll try one of these songs in the future...

Phoenix    1056

I listen to Stereophonics ;) Check them out they're top :P I don't need ambient music when I travel on DayZ I just throw some proper music on haha. :P

CODEHX    1

I didn't realise people actually listened to music while playing. I tend to keep music off so I can hear things in game, but maybe I'll try one of these songs in the future...

I usually have it at a pretty low volume so I can just hear it in the background and usually when traveling. If talking with people I just hit the pause button on my keyboard.

Jesse Amell    0

Hey there

Quick question, do you guys listen to music while interacting with other players?

Or do you turn it off while talking, and listen to while running to your destinations?

Wulfe    6

I downloaded that Metro Compilation and played it very quietly in the background while I played today, was great for atmosphere. I didn't much like the rest of the music, sounded too much like a cheap horror game.

APureGamer    55

I usually listein to Bon Jovi "Wanted dead or alive" while walking down the street with my cowboy hat, bandana, and winchester.

LoneStarrr    84

Hey there

Quick question, do you guys listen to music while interacting with other players?

Or do you turn it off while talking, and listen to while running to your destinations?

I usually only listen to music while running although I do keep the volume very low. When I go into a high-risk area I usually turn it completely off or down to virtually nothing. I completely pause the music whenever I run into someone just because people are hard enough to understand in the first place.

I personally use Spotify on my PC and mobile simultaneously so I can pause my music from my phone without having to alt-tab, especially since you never know how DayZ will react to you alt-tabbing.

Jack the Ripper    250

I play really hardcore dubstep so I can make epic trickshot montages in my spare time. 

In seriousness, no I don't, but I wouldn't mind listening to some Fallout 50's music while I play :)

Joules    229

I find that everyone's VOIP is way to quiet for me to listen to ambient music while playing. I would love it, but people are far too quiet for me to do so. Now when I textrp, which I do when I one on one with another text rper, or even a two on one I will play music to set the mood, since I don't generally need to be listening for anyone to try and VOIP with me. I find doing that really brings the RP to another level, if you can get yourself emotionally on the level of the text RP, which I find much harder than if I am using VOIP.

kahviaseta    0

Im listening the good old dayz mod music. I really love it. It just make me feel the chernarus cold, harsh autumn.