Server time: 2017-10-21, 21:32
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
Spartan54820

Hello everyone.

My backstory:

My name: Michael "Mitch" Gibson, I'm a young man now, moved to chernarus with my family at the start of the outbreak. Father was a UN soldier before he was shot dead by looters in the general store of cyborg town. Mother was a nurse working alongside doctors in chernogorsk City hospital. She was found dead having jumped off the roof of the hospital a day after the first dead infected was brought in for an autopsy. Suicide it was. Me and my sister where in school on the west side of chernogorsk when anarchy broke first the explosion from the plane hitting the hotel then the glass breaking in my geography classroom. I hear chaos out in the halls and ran out to investigate, what I saw I will never forget. A group of 30 or so men, bandits had taken 20 kicking and screaming girls from their classrooms and where dragging kicking and screaming outside towards a group of trucks. I never saw her again, not until 3 weeks later, I was with a group of friends from school camping out in the forests hoping this all would end. We had gone into the green mountain compound to look for anyone at the radio station to find information what we found instead was bodies, five of them hanging by there necks from light posts. One of them was my sister. I took the bodies down, buried them and left my friends for good. My father before his death was a smart man he often took me hunting and camping back home in Australia, he teaches me to use hunting rifles and small arms, taught me to fish, to craft items from animal pelts and to build and use a fire to cook. My mother taught me and my sister how to bandage and stitch our wounds after I cut open my leg when splitting fire wood. Nowadays all I do is look for my next meal not sure where I'll find it. I try not to think about my future and the future of chernarus. All I do know is that only the smart survive, some say it's the lucky but luck eventually runs out. That's why graveyards fill. Many think everyone's luck has run out now but it hasn't. Not yet anyway

So that's about my character now about me:

I'm 17, living in QLD, Australia. I mainly spend my time gaming, studying or browsing the Internet. 

Any qurations just ask! Looking forward to role playing with all of you in the Apocalypse!

Samaritan    346

"I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want, but if you are looking for role play, I can tell you, you have come to the right place. I have a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career, skills that enable me to give a great welcome to people like you. If you don't post in the intro thread, I will not look for you, but if you do, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will welcome you to DayZRP."

Hello there Spartan54820 and welcome to the community. Best of luck with your whitelist application, while you wait for it to be reviewed get yourself involved on the forum, check out the links below they should start you off:

Newcomer Guide

FAQ's

Rules

Guide Section

DayZRP Standalone Lore

Member Lore and Stories

Any questions? Find one of the orange peeps, join the helpdesk in TS or just ask the community.

Thanks mate, whilst filling out my application imlooked at most of those resources you listed but thanks anyways look forward to metteing you in the future :)

Samaritan    346

Thanks mate, whilst filling out my application imlooked at most of those resources you listed but thanks anyways look forward to metteing you in the future :)

Hang on, Nov 2014, you must be returning so welcome back :)

Yeah forgot to mention that, rook a break after dayz and really enjoyed it in latest patch. Now to get re white listed.

Whitelist approved see you all tomorrow! Now to sleep its 10 pm here

GriefSlicer    1

Yeah forgot to mention that, rook a break after dayz and really enjoyed it in latest patch. Now to get re white listed.

Whitelist approved see you all tomorrow! Now to sleep its 10 pm here

I am 17 and live in QLD Australia also man, Welcome!

Will probably have a heart attack if you live in Caboolture, QLD

Spartan    1236

Another spartan for my spartan army!

Join my kingdom :D

Welcome buddy

Hey spartan! Sent ronknopf a PM about joining the wolves a little while ago :).

Sorry grief, live in brisbane, currently pn holidays in surfers paradise. Good to meet ya both!