Server time: 2017-10-19, 19:47
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Lolz4444

Please help me.

Question

Lolz4444    0

On 17 august 2015 i activated my account under the name Janky Gorilla. I got whitelisted and played alot on S1 eu.  

But then suddenly the whitelist got screwed up somehow, so i had to log in with steam. Wich i did. 

So everything went like normal and i kept on playing. untill i suddenly find myself not whitelisted anymore?? I could play yesterday, and the day before yesterday, But when i just tried to join it said i was not whitelisted (This is for all servers. S1, S2 and S3) 

[attachment=2712]

Please help i do not want to make a app again 

Janky Gorilla

Also i had to make a new account on the forums, because it got deleted or something. My email was not valid when i tried to get a new password.

5 answers to this question

Samaritan    345

Did you post on the forums? If you didn't post on the forum then your account gets deleted after 30 days. You had to post at least once to keep your account active and posts in the 'intros, off-topic and forum games' do not count.

Lolz4444    0

Did you post on the forums? If you didn't post on the forum then your account gets deleted after 30 days. You had to post at least once to keep your account active and posts in the 'intros, off-topic and forum games' do not count.

I don't think i did. That clears up everything, Do i need to re-apply?

Samaritan    345

Yes you do, sorry about that buddy. Ironically making this thread means your account will not be deleted now.

Ark    229

If your account got pruned then yes you will need to reapply sadly. If you need help with the process feel free to come  to the helpdesk and ill help you with the app there and with that Ill go ahead and mark this as solved.

/Solved