Jump to content
Server time: 2017-10-22, 01:01
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Faith

Battered and Bruised [OPEN BROADCAST]

Recommended Posts

Faith    732

Riviaira's body managed to scream to her with the shots of pain throughout her body. She slowly groaned, feeling the concrete ground against her cheek as she awoke; immediateley hissing in pain and clutching her stomach. Her cheek stung, like a cut was there. It was. She saw the radio laying by her side. She reached for it until she burst out into a scream of agony, her rib. Was it broken. She yanked the radio quickly and held in her cry. She held her radio down, her voice was raspy and in pain.

"It's Ri-vi-airia... I..."

Her breath wheezed as she choked on air.

"I jus-t woke up... everything aches... My stuff is gone... I don't remember.... I must've hit my head p-pretty bad..."

Another choking cough was heard, followed by a high pitch grunt, she tried to get up but she cried in pain.

"My stomach... My head... My R-ib.... It hurts everywhere..."

She managed to pick herself up from her knees with a slight struggle, trying not to break down into tears.

"I don't r-em-ember what ha-ppened.... It's s-o blank."

Her head lowered, a sort of click triggered like it was the first turn for the worst.

"I want t-o find who did this.... I want to find m-y parents killers and... I'm going to wipe the-m from this earth...."

She grasped the balance onto her feet, looking around, not knowing where she was, only small dragging feet was heard across the radio as she held her rib with one hand, checking under her shirt to see a purple wine stained bruise. She wanted to see what else they had done to her, a mirror if possible. The radio slowly reaches static without another word of the young girl.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Max   
Guest Max

*Begins transmission* 

River where are you? Miroslav and me will get you and make sure you are safe, just tell us where you are. 

*He smiles deviously and ends transmission*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Faith    732

*Begins transmission* 

River where are you? Miroslav and me will get you and make sure you are safe, just tell us where you are. 

*He smiles deviously and ends transmission*

She replied immediatley, her tone confused and in pain.

"M-Max..."

She used a bench to sit down, hearing the ocean near by as it transmitted through the radio.

"I..."

The radio cuts off without reason, River curls over a little like something had beat her stomach until she couldn't breath. Tears formed into her eyes as she burst into tears.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Combat Logo    84

*Logan hears River's distress call and picks up his radio. He wishes he had more info to go on. He presses down on his talk button.*

"River? Are... Are you alright?"

*Logan grows worried and tries to question further.*

"Can... can you give me any info on were you are? Stay calm, and try to take it slow. Can you tell me who did this to you?"

*Logan tries to think of what to do next, and decides to what for more to come in. He lets go of the talk button.*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wolfe    0

Bailey blinked out of her reverie as the sound of a pained voice broadcasted over the radio that was set beside her. Thoughts raced through her mind just as quickly as the flames danced around the logs in the campfire she had set up earlier that evening. That voice was so familiar.. Yet where she had heard it from was a fleeting thought that she just couldn't grasp. As the next set of transmissions sounded out she glanced up to meet the eyes of her traveling partner, a man she's come to know as 'Doc', before grasping the radio.

"Riviaira.. I know someone who can give medical treatment. We just need to know your location, can you tell me what's around you?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Diamond    0

*turns on radio*

Jesus you poor thing.. My name is Clay. Clay diamond. I don't usually do this but Gimme a location and I'll help you out. Or do my best.

*awaits radio call back anxiously*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Irish    80

"Oisin holds down the PTT Button on his radio abs you hear his concerned voice come through"

River?! It's O'Connor where are you I can help...

"He let's out a deep sigh and releases the button"

I hope she's ok....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Faith    732

She lifted the radio to her mouth before a couple of heavy breaths.

"I'm h-ea-ding to Ken-JI's..."

She grunted in pain, trying to hold back she scream, she screamed with her mouth closed.

"Christ!" 

Her cry enlongated with the word as she looked to the sky, then the fields. Trying to distract herself from the pain, her wheezing breath even sounded like one of the dead.

"P-place."

She squeeled the last word, sitting down at the well with the greenhouse and restaurant. 

"N-ea-r the a-irfield... I can't t-alk n-o more it hu-rts so mu-ch..."

Her transmission slowly faded into static.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Brodie    43

*Brodie turns up his radio as he hears a few familiar voices*

'You're by the airfield, Which one, I said I'd keep you safe as long as I'm around, and now you're hurt, I hope you're ok'

*Lets out a deep sigh of anger and begins to crack his neck and knuckles*

'I'll try to find whoever done this to you, and they'll pay, don't worry Rivi'

*Lets go of his radio, takes a look at his rifle, and begins to set off to find her*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wolfe    0

East.. West..

She looked down to the radio, pressing the button to transmit, her mind wanting to ask the question but instead she remained silent. Kenji's Place.. Well someone else might know that but she didn't. If that was all the information given then there would be no way for her to help. Words can only do so much over a radio.

"Stay safe.."

With that, she released the button and lowered the volume before tossing the radio to the man across from her. He could try if he wanted but she would return to her thoughts, staring into the fire. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
marksman48    44

Charles caught the radio in mid-air as Bailey had thrown it to him and was examining his tattered map of Chernarus intently. There were three airstrips scattered around the map: the North-Western one he'd arrived at almost a year ago, the North-Eastern civilian airport, and the Southern Balota airstrip. The only two airstrips that were close enough to the ocean to listen to waves breaking were the civilian airstrip and the Balota airstrip. However, the civilian airstrip was too far inland to hear waves that clearly. That had to mean she was somewhere by Balota, right?

Shit.

Charles and Bailey had met Riviaira in Vybor proper just the day before. She seemed utterly terrified at the time and was unwilling to let either of them approach her. They'd offered her food and water, but she'd declined the offer with a weak shake of her head.

And now she'd somehow managed to wander her way over to Balota. Unbelievable. He keyed the mic.

"Riviaira- It's Charles, the man from Vybor. Listen, I need you to tell me what's wrong. Where are you in Balota? Where are you hurt? Do you have any medical supplies readily available to you?"

Dumb question. Charles already knew the answer to that last one. Balota wasn't that far. If he ran, he could make it there in just under ten minutes. He stood up and looked at his partner.

"I'm going to see what I can do."

Bailey just nodded and continued to stare at the fire.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Combat Logo    84

*Logan hears River state that she's near an airfield brings along a wave of panic. There's three airfields here, the NW Airfield, the NE Airfield, and the Balota Airfield. He would be able to reach the NW Airfield within a couple of hours if he sprinted the entire way there, it would take him nearly a day to reach the other two. He holds down the talk button.*

"River, can you describe anything else around you, unique structures, anything?"

*Logan spouts out a couple curse words, forgetting he was still holding down the talk button. He had just pasted the Balota Airfield two days ago, and if she was there, he wouldn't have went north so soon. He takes a deep breath before continuing.*

"I'm not so big on revenge, but when I find the people who did this, they are in a world of hurt. I don't know if I mentioned this, but my name is Logan Powell... Just see if you can get yourself to a medical building, and just take things slow. If you push yourself too hard, you may make things worse."

*Logan lets go of the talk button, and puts the radio back in his pocket. He slumps down against the fence he was leaning against and puts his head in his hands.*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Faith    732

*Logan hears River state that she's near an airfield brings along a wave of panic. There's three airfields here, the NW Airfield, the NE Airfield, and the Balota Airfield. He would be able to reach the NW Airfield within a couple of hours if he sprinted the entire way there, it would take him nearly a day to reach the other two. He holds down the talk button.*

"River, can you describe anything else around you, unique structures, anything?"

*Logan spouts out a couple curse words, forgetting he was still holding down the talk button. He had just pasted the Balota Airfield two days ago, and if she was there, he wouldn't have went north so soon. He takes a deep breath before continuing.*

"I'm not so big on revenge, but when I find the people who did this, they are in a world of hurt. I don't know if I mentioned this, but my name is Logan Powell... Just see if you can get yourself to a medical building, and just take things slow. If you push yourself too hard, you may make things worse."

*Logan lets go of the talk button, and puts the radio back in his pocket. He slumps down against the fence he was leaning against and puts his head in his hands.*

She held her radio shakily.

"I'm i-in Dolina."

Was all that she answered.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Combat Logo    84

*Logan hears River state that she's near an airfield brings along a wave of panic. There's three airfields here, the NW Airfield, the NE Airfield, and the Balota Airfield. He would be able to reach the NW Airfield within a couple of hours if he sprinted the entire way there, it would take him nearly a day to reach the other two. He holds down the talk button.*

"River, can you describe anything else around you, unique structures, anything?"

*Logan spouts out a couple curse words, forgetting he was still holding down the talk button. He had just pasted the Balota Airfield two days ago, and if she was there, he wouldn't have went north so soon. He takes a deep breath before continuing.*

"I'm not so big on revenge, but when I find the people who did this, they are in a world of hurt. I don't know if I mentioned this, but my name is Logan Powell... Just see if you can get yourself to a medical building, and just take things slow. If you push yourself too hard, you may make things worse."

*Logan lets go of the talk button, and puts the radio back in his pocket. He slumps down against the fence he was leaning against and puts his head in his hands.*

She held her radio shakily.

"I'm i-in Dolina."

Was all that she answered.

*After hearing shots at Dolina and calling to see if anyone was there till dark, Logan stops on the road, pulls out his radio, and presses the talk button.*

"Hey River... I... I hope I wasn't to late... Thing have been going so fast, and the chance I had to head down here; it's been days, and I hope your not worse of than before..."

*Logan takes a deep breath to calm his nerves before he continues.*

"If you still need help, I'm ready to run. Just give me a location and I'll be in route to it. I just hope I'm not too late. I mean no one should deserve this, and I have seen what this to do to someone... someone even younger than you. I hope you okay."

*Logan lets go of the talk button, places his radio in his press vest, picks up his road flare an continues down the road.*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×