Server time: 2017-10-21, 15:51
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
Irish1

Hey guys!

Irish1    0

Hey guys, my name is Irish and i'm currently new here. Just submitted  my application and I cannot wait to get started (if I'm approved) Love to RP and interact with others instead of constant firefights and death. This seems like a great community and I just would like to become apart of it! Have a good day guys, stay safe survivors.

-Irish

Diamond    0

Goodluck m8... Freshen up on rules and being able to role play. Nothings worse then getting banned within your first couple of weeks for being the new guy and making dumb mistakes!

Ramon    360

Welcome to the DayZRP Community Irish I hope you have a fun and great time on DayZRP!

If you have any questions you can take a look on the forums of contact any of the Community Helpers.

Good luck with getting on the whitelist !

CODEHX    1

Hey Irish! Just got done playing with you on the server. That was the best RP I have had so far! Of course there was a little bit of OOC mistakes but it was just us two in the middle of nowhere but we will get past it. I'm still new here too! Hope to see you so more!

Irish1    0

Good playing with you bud!! Can't wait to get back on later tonight and rock out some more. My key binding got switched around and I was struggling to get things back in order. Hint at the OOC. Everything that I had got reset so it took me a little to get coordinated. Had a blast tho!!!