Server time: 2017-10-24, 11:33
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Bimski42

Question: how to post name tags in forum?

Question

Bimski42    0

I hope this is the right Forum to address this question. Sorry if it is not. I have searched but couldn't find an answer to how it is done to mention other Players names in Forum Posts so they will Show up highligted, and possibly receive an alert about beeing mentioned. This whole forum thing is rather new to me and it is the little things I can't find out. The world is full is full of miracles and everyday I find out something new I don't know... please help an old man understanding the myths of modern communication...

5 answers to this question

Rolle    2985

We don't have that functionality. You have to quote someones post in order for them to get an alert. We will eventually move to IP Board 4 in the future where this is supported.

Moved to questions.

Ark    231

As Rolle has said we don't have that feature. However if you look at the bottom right hand corner of someone's post you'll see a quote button simply click that then click the red quote these post now text above the quick reply box to quote a person.

Do you feel your question has been answered. If so is there anything else you need help with?

Bimski42    0

As Rolle has said we don't have that feature. However if you look at the bottom right hand corner of someone's post you'll see a quote button simply click that then click the red quote these post now text above the quick reply box to quote a person.

Do you feel your question has been answered. If so is there anything else you need help with?

Okay, Thank you. My Question has been answered. See you in Chernarus.

Ark    231

-snip-

Jewell2fast5me