Server time: 2017-08-23, 23:29

Sign in to follow this  
Herico

[OPEN FREQUENCY] Mosin for sale!

Herico    33

*Adrian puts down his the new Mosin Dave gave to him a 10 minutes earlier, sighs and pulls out his radio*

"Well hello everyone, Adrian here! Your friendly neighborhood Roamer."

*He pauses*

"I've got one nice, new Mosin here for sale, fully kitted with optics and a compensator, both in perfect condition. I would be willing to part with this brilliant rifle for the nice, affordable sum of a 30 round CMAG or 40 5.56 rounds. I'll even throw in a mags and 10 loose rounds for it! That means its fully combat ready, a very good deal for any large military or survivor groups out there. If interested please respond to this frequency or tune in to the official Roamers channel at 117.2"

*He sits down by a tree, turns the radio of and starts to fall asleep*

jason hunter    56

*as jason hears the transmission he listens to what the man has to say about the mosin. He holds the radio close to his mouth and says*

A NEW mosin?....i thought they were from 1931.

*He turns off his radio, and says to himself*

Or were they from 1930...

-snip-

*Xander hears the transmission and presses the button on his radio*

I might be interested in this deal... Is the frequency you mentioned secure? I will attempt to contact you there.

*Xander sits down next to a tree and eagerly awaits a response.*

MrBowTie    46

Hannibal watches sparks fly from the embers of a dying fire as he sits in the woods, he hears the transmission and decides to reply.

"We sell what we don't want. It seems that you sell something to kill. I haven't seen that many hungry ones. Whats the need of weapons if there is nothing to kill? Riddle me this riddle me that, lands seem empty though just as deadly...."

Hannibal releases the transmission button then begins to poke at his fire while adding more sticks to make it burn hotter. He stares into the embers thinking.

Herico    33

*Adrian hears a few people respond to his advert, fumbles with his radio and turns it on*

"Well, I'm sorry to inform that we've already had a buyer, so sorry about that. If you need anything else, don't hesitate to contact us in our frequency, 117.2"

*He puts his radio away and continues up the hill*