Server time: 2017-10-20, 01:39
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Zar

Trading items

Zar    5

Hi Guys I am new to this site and this RP server and am unsure whether this topic has ever been raised and if such actions are permitted.

We all know resources are limited and at times damn near impossible to find unless you an old master and know exactly where to go.

Is it possible to set up a trading thread where players could post what they need and if another has what they are looking for they could negotiate a trade.

Jamie    1419

I think if you're looking for something in particular, you could post it on the radio chatter. Organising a trading thread would be somewhat OOC and will only bring people together for gear. Maybe you should try and set up a place like The Colony where people can trade. Keep it off the forums though in my opinion.

Yimo    4

Don't quote me on this, but I think if you do it ICly like in the radio chatter it could work. Some people also make trade shops ingame.

Randle    929

I think if you're looking for something in particular, you could post it on the radio chatter. Organising a trading thread would be somewhat OOC and will only bring people together for gear. Maybe you should try and set up a place like The Colony where people can trade. Keep it off the forums though in my opinion.

But the dank gear

Zar    5

I have just read through the previous thread (thanks AndreyQ) and I must agree that radio chatter must be used to promote RP. As a new player and member to this forum I have know idea who the traders are and or where they are based. Every second person I meet is trying to rob me.

I do the intention of this RP server is to move away from gear but there are times when we look for something specific as this will complement the character we have created.

Thanks for the replies gentlemen, I will be using my radio later this evening.

Ark    229

Happy to see you decided to use the radio chatter section. In the past we had trading forums but as people have said it was mostly ooc and was removed.

Storm    215

Its easy to do this ICly if you just approach someone and ask if they would like to trade supplies. Some may rob you, others may also be looking to trade. Sometimes its worth the gamble.