Server time: 2017-08-20, 09:58

Sign in to follow this  
Pepe

Pepe's radio transmission 01.10.2015

Pepe    1

* A radio transmission goes out over Chernarus, an african man sounding heavy hearted speaks *

Mah friends? Is anywan der? I dont knaw if anywan is alive anymore! But if you know me as mah friend, then kam to de chuuch at novy where de crazy white angels of some good peepal used to praise their gads, ill be there.

* Transmission ends *

Grimnir    589

*Allen hears the man talking about religion and presses the talk button*

I would love to come but sadly I have no gasoline to burn the church down. So my way to you would be pointless. Hail Satan and have a nice day.

*Grinning he releases the talk button*

MrCuddles    11

*Bobby Turns on the radio*

Hmmm, i think i remember this voice.. we killed some UN back in the day yes? hah.. well anyway, Novy is a bad place.. lots of bad memories...

for your own safety, please stay out of that town.. i think you know that already but let me refresh your mind

*Bobby Turns off the radio and scopes in on novy with his M4 before getting up and walking away*

Pepe    1

*Radio static, african voice follows*

....Bobby! Is that you?? I tought you died me bredda! Kam find me in chernarus me bredda, i hav left de chuuch and am wandering again...

*Transmission ends*

MrCuddles    11

*Radio static, african voice follows*

....Bobby! Is that you?? I tought you died me bredda! Kam find me in chernarus me bredda, i hav left de chuuch and am wandering again...

*Transmission ends*

*Static can be heard before a familiar yet different voice can be heard trough the radio* 

Hmmph, yes its Bobby.. it seems like i just wont die my old friend.. finding you? that would be easy but im curious what kind of company you are keeping these days, you know.. for safety reasons heh... alooot of enemies these days... well anyway, dont worry about me finding you, chernarus isnt that big of a place friend...

*You can hear a gun loading and footsteps before the transmission turns into static and stops*