Server time: 2017-08-23, 10:12

DayZ maintenance is in progress

Sign in to follow this  
CorbSlayer

What new clothes would you like to see?

CorbSlayer    35

From forum browsing, i can tell many people on DayZRP want to see more civilian clothing. There are some more military clothes being added soon to DayZ, but i would rather see more civilian clothes. I think more civilian clothing would be really cool, and help with some more diverse RP. Personally, I would like to see some trench coats added to DayZ, and maybe possibly eye patches. I think these clothing items would be great additions to DayZ, and help spice up some RP. So what do you think, what new clothes would you like to see?

CorbSlayer    35

I would love to see fluffy hooded jackets. Like the Yeti ones. With an operable hood!

I had not thought about hood operation for jackets until you mentioned it, but that could be very useful for raincoats to keep you head dry.

First of all, i love the olden style 1930s/1940s suit, would definitely fit my style

9d363c06fa221d1aa98b20a599d577d3.jpg

coat/blazer unbuttoned would be so fucking awesome

New2015FashionBrandSlimFitSinglebuttonBlazerMenSuitCasualJacketForManPlus_1441013877.jpg

Hagger    117

Why don't they add different options on clothing?

You right click a jacket and there comes down a list:

>Roll up sleeves

>Pull hood up

>Pull hood down

>Open buttons

>Close buttons

This would add huge variety into existing clothing!

Yimo    4

I would like to see some shorts. Like basketball shorts, cargo shorts etc. I'd also like to see some new backpacks, like maybe a small one but has some pockets.