Server time: 2017-10-23, 11:52
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Pokey

My second video! Your thoughts?

Pokey    5

Hello everyone!

So I took the advice I got on my first video into good consideration, and made a second video.

This is a compilation however of things I have been through.

Most of this took place before the RP server, but I really want your people's opinion on this.

Also I made a new channel for my video's, and will retouch the first video soon and upload it there too.

I'm not gonna lie, I'm kind of proud of it myself, I don't have any editing skills..

Just searched for whatever I needed and I was able to put this together.

At least this video is only about 7 minutes, instead of the 22 of my first one haha.

So this is the link to the video, hope you enjoy, and thanks for watching!

P.S. Sorry for spamming the media board the last few days, I've just suddenly gotten enthousiastic about all this for some reason..

Just so curious what this community thinks of what I do.

eddybravo    6

I personally gotta say I loved this video man! keep it up this is such a god damn awesome video

Pokey    5

I personally gotta say I loved this video man! keep it up this is such a god damn awesome video

Thank you so much dude, it was a lot of fun to play this together!

No one else any opinions? :)

DerrickStorm    34

Looking good. Just create your own media thread. It will be easier to view all your videos in one place, give feedback to all of them, compare them etc. Also new viewers will have easier access to it, as one thread will more likely stay on top as popular one, then three different threads.

eddybravo    6

Looking good. Just create your own media thread. It will be easier to view all your videos in one place, give feedback to all of them, compare them etc. Also new viewers will have easier access to it, as one thread will more likely stay on top as popular one, then three different threads.

That is a good idea actually you have a good point. Personally though I always got off put by looking at huge threads though. Messy and a long time to get through if I want to filter through everything.

DerrickStorm    34

That is a good idea actually you have a good point. Personally though I always got off put by looking at huge threads though. Messy and a long time to get through if I want to filter through everything.

It depends how it's organized. I'm still trying to organize my Lore&Stories thread but when it comes to videos, you can always edit your first post with new content and add another fresh post with informations about it.

Pokey    5

Good call! I'm actually gonna do that!

Right now I'm uploading an edited version of my first video, so I can post it there right away too.

Thanks for the advice man!