Jump to content
Server time: 2017-08-17, 19:33

Sign in to follow this  
jared0215

[Open Frequency] Help.

Recommended Posts

jared0215    0

*Eden sits down beside a tree and reaches into his bag to pull out a radio. He holds down the talk button.*

"My name is Eden Cole. I am only 17 and fearing for my life. As you probably already know walking alone in these woods is very dangerous. I fear that I will simply not make it on my own. I'm looking for a place to stay. A place to call home and people I can trust."

*Eden lets go of the talk button and puts his head down, hoping someone is listening.*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Layman96    1

*Max hears the message as hes watching the shores of the island*

"Hey Eden. We're out here. We've been working on setting up a place of our own out here on the island. The prison keeps us safe, and we send out hunting trips every day for food and supplies. You're free to come join us if you wish. We've already got a good number. Just head towards the south coast, near komarovo, and check in with me."

*He then puts the radio away and goes back to scanning the coast. Hopeful of the growing population of their new home.*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jared0215    0

*Max hears the message as hes watching the shores of the island*

"Hey Eden. We're out here. We've been working on setting up a place of our own out here on the island. The prison keeps us safe, and we send out hunting trips every day for food and supplies. You're free to come join us if you wish. We've already got a good number. Just head towards the south coast, near komarovo, and check in with me."

*He then puts the radio away and goes back to scanning the coast. Hopeful of the growing population of their new home.*

*Eden looks towards the radio, grabs it, and presses the talk button.*

"Hello friend. It brings me great relief to hear another person speak. I will be there as soon as I can. For now I must rest. If you dont mind my asking, what is your name?"

*He lets go of the talk button eager to hear what the man says next.*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

*Kasey sits against a tree and grabs his radio to speak*

Hey uh Eden these people they... I've met one of them and well... I can vouch for them they are good people so... don't hesitate...

heh uh i-its good to know I'm n-not the only 17 year old here

*lets go of his radio and takes a swig from his jerry can*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Layman96    1

*Max picks up the radio as he pokes at the hot embers of the fire from the night*

"This is Max. Good to hear back from you. Any idea what time we could expect you around?"

*He sets the radio in his lap awaiting a response*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jared0215    0

*Max picks up the radio as he pokes at the hot embers of the fire from the night*

"This is Max. Good to hear back from you. Any idea what time we could expect you around?"

*He sets the radio in his lap awaiting a response*

*Eden picks up his radio.*

"Hello Max. I will be there many hours from now. When I am ready to go I will send a message over the radio."

*Eden places his radio on the ground next to him*


*Eden quickly picks his radio back up.*

"If you are still listening stranger I would like to thank you for letting me know if they are good or not. It seems like these days you can't trust many people. But I will take your word for it. "

*He places the radio back down.*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jamie    1173

Tyler picks up the radio and hears the kid talking. He holds the transmitter down.

How the fuck you been surviving through all this shit? I thought all the pussies died at the start.

He grins and lets go of the transmitter. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

*Kasey hears the comment made by the unfamiliar voice*

"uh oh"

*grabs the radio and talks*

U-uhm n-not everyone had the right... uh "mindset" for this, hell a few of us just weren't prepared in general c-can we really be blamed?

Especially when it was out of our power?

*lets go of the talk button and keeps walking*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jack the Ripper    249

*Stanley takes a long drag on his cigarette listening to the various voices. He smiles softly to himself and picks up the radio from where it sat on the table beside him. He leans back in his chair, balancing on the two back legs before speaking in his gruff, British accent*

"Lookin' for someone you can trust, eh? Lemme give yah a valuable piece of advice kid: You can't, trust, nobody.... not in these parts.... not anymore."

*He utters a bark of laughter.*

"You are right about one thing though. You ain't gonna make it on your own.

You ain't gonna make it by trustin' people, you ain't gonna make it by holin' yourself up in some shack in the woods, or makin' a cozy wee home for yah-self.

The only way you'll make it, is by learnin' the way the world works, and adapting to the way the world... is."

*Stanley takes another long drag on his ciggy, holding it for a moment, before letting the smoke out with a loud sigh.*

"Ah, listen. I'll tell yah what. I'm gonna cut you a break kid. If yah have a channel I can reach you on, send it my way. Perhaps I can teach you some of the tricks of the trade. Cause lemme tell yah somethin' if yah don't learn quick, an' yah run into the wrong people.... your gonna end up dead. Simple as that."

*Stanley laughs as he leans back, but he falls back off the chair, smacking his head on the wall behind him. a quick: "AH FUCK!" can be heard before the transmission cuts out.*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jared0215    0

*Eden picks up his radio. He takes a deep breath before he speaks*

"I agree. I guess you really cant trust anybody. But if you are going to teach me, what makes you better than the rest? You expect me to trust you and nobody else?

*He places the radio on his lap, skeptical about the situation.*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RedSky    122

-A dark voice comes over the radio-

HOLY SHIT. STANLEY!? ARE YOU STILL ALIVE? I know I sound different but, Theres reasons for that.

Our paths will cross again mark my words! All will be revealed in due time, in due time.

We need to talk.

And to who ever was bitching about being on his own, trust Stanley.

Oh before I forget dont call out my name not on this frequency if you remember atleast. When you first met me it was in a cave at svetlojarsk.

-The radio clicks off-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
   143

*Cahir listens has he cuts the victims tongue in half  with a hay hook - clicks on his radio*

*Dark Irish accent*

"Ohhhh!! Right lad! The name is Cahir I can provide you shelter and protection... *Giggles* Anyway hope you see you soon... friend."

*Clicks off his radio as Cahir and his lads begin to travel the land to find the unknown boy on the radio*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jared0215    0

*Eden hears the man on the radio and clicks he talk button.*

"Thank you for your generous offer. I will be heading down south soon. Hope to see a good soul soon. If anyone has their own channel and wants to talk, let me know. "

*Eden put his radio in a pocket on his vest.*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jack the Ripper    249

*Stanley walks down the road, happy with the days event. He spins his revolver in one hand, holding his radio with the other. He speaks with his thick British accent.*

"Me? You think I'm offerin' me services because I care? HA! I'm offerin' me services because I'm bored. Messin' with people day in and day out gets stale sometimes. You think that this makes me better than the rest of em? I'll be the first to admit that I'm a cold hearted bastard that would probably rob you blind for the sport of it. But like I just said.... It gets, borin'."

*Stanley stretches his arms above his head and cracks him neck before continuing.*

"If you want me help lad, send me a private frequency, and I'll see if you're capable. Just keep in mind that I'm impatient and harsh. So unless you want me yellin' a lot, and smackin' you upside the head a lot, then you better not fuck up.

I'm an old bastard lad. I know that I'll die any day now. Perhaps I'm just lookin' to pass on me legacy.

As as for the bastard with the strange accent, the one who remembers me.... yeah I remember who you are. Saw you at that fuckin' cabin as well, with that Alyssa broad. Fuckin' lovely conversation. Hope you're doin' well lad. Must be if you've made it this far."

*Stanley clicks off the transmit button and continues walking down the street, whistling a merry tune to himself.*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DeeBlack    290

*Merik hears the cry for help over his radio and listens to the young man he then takes a drag from his cigarette and picks up his handset*

You are having trouble? foreigners don't last long in the woods, but if you do make it out here is my advice. Do onto others because one day someone WILL have your life in their hands, you don't want to stack up your enemies.

Respect the land and the people and it will be returned, if not then the Zbor will be watching, or worse their... specialists.

*Merik set his radio back down and finishes his cigarette, he then flicks it away.*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×