Server time: 2017-08-16, 19:38

Sign in to follow this  
Disco Soup Can

Whitelist Glitch?

Question

I am new to the community but a long term Dayz player. I always get fed up with bandits and the lack of roleplay in the servers, For example i will walk into elektro and see a naked man running around playing "Never gonna give you up" through their mic. 

Anyway Recently i tried to get whitelisted and failed multiple times but i am patient so i always wait the time. But today i got on after about 2 days of the whole 6 hour rule. i tried to apply and it gave me a 12 hour wait for no reason. I don't know if this is a glitch or if its on purpose but it is frustrating. 

P.S. I really wanna play ^_^

2 answers to this question

Pussy    310

I am new to the community but a long term Dayz player. I always get fed up with bandits and the lack of roleplay in the servers, For example i will walk into elektro and see a naked man running around playing "Never gonna give you up" through their mic. 

Anyway Recently i tried to get whitelisted and failed multiple times but i am patient so i always wait the time. But today i got on after about 2 days of the whole 6 hour rule. i tried to apply and it gave me a 12 hour wait for no reason. I don't know if this is a glitch or if its on purpose but it is frustrating. 

P.S. I really wanna play ^_^

You wait timer increases by 6 hours upon each failure. So on your second whitelist attempt, your timer increased to 12 hours because it added another 6 onto the previous timer. 

Does this answer your question? c:

If you need any help with your whitelist, there's generally always staff members in the TeamSpeak Helpdesk who would be more than happy to help you out! Feel free to pop in there if you're not sure about anything. It's a really great community, so I promise that it is worth the wait!

Terra    1362

I will mark this as solved.

If you need help with your whitelist, our entire Staff team is always up for this. Just join Teamspeak.