Server time: 2017-08-17, 08:11

Sign in to follow this  
RaidingHamster

Issue qith whitelist.

Question

So, I had this question today

Which of the following do we not tolerate?

Racism - WRONG

Flaming

Trolling

All of the above

Now I'm getting to the issue. By saying, which of the following do we not tolerate, I thought it meant like permanent ban and such. So I went directly by what the rules stated,

We employ a zero tolerance policy towards those who engage in racist, rape, immature or otherwise abusive role play. Such actions are grounds for permanent removal from this community.

That's what I thought the question was talking about. Flaming and trolling is said to be tolerable as stated here,

7 day standard punishments

• Trolling (7 day ban, seems tolerable)
  • Lying in a formal report
  • Kill on Sight
    3 day standard punishments
    • Attempted KoS
    • Unreasonable demands during hostage situations
    • RDM
    • Baiting (Put into the same category of flaming, example giving in the next example)
    • Bad initiation
    • Combat Logging
    • Ghosting
    • New Life Rule violation
    • Metagaming or Powergaming
      Bait/Flaming Ex.Do not flame or flame bait. Discuss matters in a polite way, but do not resort to name calling, provoking or trolling other players. Show other members respect and act maturely. Offensive jokes and memes, "banter" or otherwise acting disrespectful in the community will not be tolerated. All content shared through DayZRP services, including forums and TeamSpeak should be Safe For Work.Now, from what I gathered my answer seems to be the right answer, being under the impression that no tolerance meant perm ban. If an admin could respond (along with the community) telling me if my answer was justified that would be great.-RaidingHamster

4 answers to this question

Autumn    121

Tolerate implies we allow it to take place, allow it to exist. And that is the actual definition of tolerate. I believe you should read through the question again and again, see what you did wrong and have another go at it rather than nit-pick what you believe to be wrong with the question.

With that said, do you have any more questions?

Tolerate implies we allow it to take place, allow it to exist. And that is the actual definition of tolerate. I believe you should read through the question again and again, see what you did wrong and have another go at it rather than nit-pick what you believe to be wrong with the question.

With that said, do you have any more questions?

Im good thanks for the reply.

Autumn    121

You are welcome /solved