Server time: 2017-10-23, 21:01
Safe Zone: OPENING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
RaidingHamster

Fallout: Desperate Times (Forum RP Sign Ups)

With the hype of Fallout 4 on the horizon I thought it would be cool t do fallout forum based RP. The RP will start with a group of wasters in bar within the NCR territory. All of the sudden a odd broadcast comes through the radio promising wasters vast riches for a job the man needs done. The group would be pressed to follow the mans orders and such until they come to the end  of their journey.  Here they must make a decision that will decide the fate of something bigger then themselves.                                                                The RP will start this upcoming Monday. To sign up make a backstory do the character you will be playing. Using knowledge of the NCR territory in fallout. End the backstory with why he is at the bar located outside vault city.if accepted you will be messaged, denied you will be given reasons why. Welcome to the wasteland mate. Welcome to Fallout.

forum rp, is something that I don't think will fit into this community, but hell I love me some fallout why not. let's have a fallout D&D match in the forums why not, assuming it's approved by Rolle.

now where do I sign up?

forum rp, is something that I don't think will fit into this community, but hell I love me some fallout why not. let's have a fallout D&D match in the forums why not, assuming it's approved by Rolle.

now where do I sign up?

Send me your char's app, or post it on the forum. Also explain why and how you got to the bar. Use fallot knowledge :)

Autumn    127

Coming from someone who's done Fallout RP. Websites like Tumblr do a good job of facilitating this. They allow not only for multiple ways to censor NSFW pieces but also allow for private messages, pages, details about characters. I highly suggest checking it out if you are interested in Fallout RP