Jump to content
Server time: 2017-08-20, 02:26

Sign in to follow this  
Mercy

A Call For Help! {OPEN BROADCAST}

Recommended Posts

Mercy    494

Riviaira, River, finally scrambled up from the wooden floor, trying not to scream as a bug crawled into her ear. She had heard no signs of her parents voices for a while. Crawling to see the roadway she spotted two familar lifeless bodies. Her hand immediatley covered her mouth as tears formed, hiccups bursting through her throat as she tried to resist crying. She walked low to her parents corpse's, blood staining the concrete ground as she dropped to her knees and body checking her father for his radio. Unknownly switching the PTT button on the upset hiccups came through the frequency. She ran back to the house, loud heavy footsteps and what sounded like a fall or trip as she scrambled to grab the radio.

She flicked the radio off...

"H-hello...?"

She flicked the on button again.

"H-hell-lo...?"

She sniffled the running of her nose, wiping it with her sleeve.

"I... I need h...elp." 

Her voice broke as she began to break down  into tears.

"I have n-no-o-one left... My par..."

A lump caught at the back of her throat as she threw up in the hole in the wooden floor, nearly choking from the acidic taste of the water.

"My parents are dead... Killed by a group of men... I'm b-by myself and I don't kno-w what to d-do... I'm only six-sixteen... They have been by my side. We were travelling... Around the country... And... I don't know my way around... I don't know where I am... All I know is the signs are Russian letters but... I'm lost... And I have no one left... I'm begging you...."

She curled up in a ball, hearing footsteps shuffling as she saw an infected her head lowered more. She whispered...

"There's a dead man walking... And I know I can't protect myself independently... I have no gun... Please help.... I'm scared those men are going to come back and get me too..."

She placed the radio to her side awaiting a response, she scrunched up her face as the cold bit at her visible skin. She shuddered and breathed shakily, the PTT still off when she bumped it on the floor.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hagger    117

Tim is sitting on top of a fence and peeling an apple he knocked off from the nearby apple tree when he hears the disturbing message. The apple thuds silently on to the asphalt as he quickly rummages through his backbag for the walkie-talkie.

"Are you still there?"

He waits a moment, but can't wait longer than 3 seconds.

"If you are still there, can you please describe the scenery? I know the towns pretty well around here and I might be able to recognize the place"

Nervous that there are still no answer.

"I will try to find you, or find some help. Just stay hidden until then!"

Tim jumps off the fence and squashes the apple under his foot accidentally. He is too busy to even remember the whole apple and starts running into a random direction.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Heroz_Nick    21

*Bill listens to the eerie broadcast whilst scratching his beard on the mound....thinking to himself, suspicious radio broadcasts are a usual thing, but perhaps his suspicions would be put to rest by finding the person in distress*

*~*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

*Jiri picked up his radio hearing the terrified girl and presses the transmit button*

Little Miss, Please remain calm.. My name Is 

*  He hesitates debating weather or not it will jeopardize the girls safety if he says his real name*

My name is Jiri Bronislav, I understand you are scared but stay calm. Where are you? Look for landmarks. If you need help I can help maybe set you up with some supplies and training but I need to know where you are and where youre heading.

*Jiri sits by the radio awaiting a response*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mercy    494

-snip-

Her head sprung up, looking like a snotty mess she reached the radio. Hearing the growl of the deadman made her frezze she guessed by flicking thePTT on.

"I see a castle across the ocean from the house but it's very f-foggy, thank y-ou so much...."

Her voice was more of a whisper than before, holding the speaker to muffle any transmissions so the Z didn't hear her or the broadcast. Her breathing was like she was having a panic attack, oberallshe was just scared.


*Jiri picked up his radio hearing the terrified girl and presses the transmit button*

Little Miss, Please remain calm.. My name Is 

*  He hesitates debating weather or not it will jeopardize the girls safety if he says his real name*

My name is Jiri Bronislav, I understand you are scared but stay calm. Where are you? Look for landmarks. If you need help I can help maybe set you up with some supplies and training but I need to know where you are and where youre heading.

*Jiri sits by the radio awaiting a response*

"H-hello Ji-ri... I'm Riviair- Riv-Rivers, call me Rivers. I-it's easier. There's a castle in the distance, I'm in a house by the sea but I don't think I can out run this dead man...."

She referred to the Z outside, her PTT she decided to keep on so it would make things easier for her instead of her shaky hand uncontrollably missing the PTT.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

*Jiri takes a drag from his cigarette and presses the transmit button with a sigh of relief knowing the girl is still breathing*

Alright good, I know where you are you need to Follow that road South or towards the left if you are facing away from the sea. You will hit a bigger city stay quiet to avoid the undead take the road North by the firestation  Follow that road straight my friend. You will hit another city go through it and keep going on that same road.. 

*Jiri pauses trying to remember*

If I remember correctly the next town has a church which I will meet you  at in a few hours say 5 hours from now. 

Get moving soon and good luck

*jiri drops the transmission*

// I can meet you at novy church at 4 oclock EST

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Archangel    5

*Grigori pants after the long run that it took him to arrive to the town the girl tried to describe but he still takes the radio off his belt and puts it near his lips*

"Hello there miss, my name is Grigori and I may be near the town where you are or were holed up...you said that it was by a house by the sea and where you can see a castle. Well I think I am in the zone if you are nearby then give me a call on the radio and if you already went then I wish you good luck"

*Grigori smiles by the end of the transmission and hopes that the girl is alright.*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mercy    494

*Grigori pants after the long run that it took him to arrive to the town the girl tried to describe but he still takes the radio off his belt and puts it near his lips*

"Hello there miss, my name is Grigori and I may be near the town where you are or were holed up...you said that it was by a house by the sea and where you can see a castle. Well I think I am in the zone if you are nearby then give me a call on the radio and if you already went then I wish you good luck"

*Grigori smiles by the end of the transmission and hopes that the girl is alright.*

"I-I went to where Mr Jiri told me to go, the zombie caught my leg but I managed to escape.... Theres a church but I'm in a small town."

She nervously spoke, holding her leg in pain describing Gugluvo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Archangel    5

"Good well I am at the big city so I am at a bit of a distance from you but I may reach you soon "

Putting on his shoulder the pumpkin he got from Dick he moves toward north.


*Arriving toward Guglovo with night looming in, he started to look through the town, but still finding no church or maybe it was staroye that town had a church but when he passed there wasn't a soul*

"Well miss I probably will be soon at a small town called novy sobor and I have some medicine with me so I may help if you have any injury"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest   
Guest

*Flicks on her radio after listening patiently for a while*

I am not on here to tell you to go anywhere, or do this or that, but i am going to tell you this. Don't go to Novy Sobor, if these men really want to help you, they will travel to you. Novy Sobor is not a safe place whilst alone, not because of the infected, but people themselves. Im not here to make you paranoid either, i just wish to let you know you should choose who you trust wisely. The place you are at right now rarely has visitors, so you are likely safe there as long as you have a supply of food and water. Good luck to you. My name is Zoja in case we ever cross paths.

*shakes her head as she flciks through other radio frequencies and mumbles to herself* 

"I doubt she will survive much longer..."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Combat Logo    79

*Grigori pants after the long run that it took him to arrive to the town the girl tried to describe but he still takes the radio off his belt and puts it near his lips*

"Hello there miss, my name is Grigori and I may be near the town where you are or were holed up...you said that it was by a house by the sea and where you can see a castle. Well I think I am in the zone if you are nearby then give me a call on the radio and if you already went then I wish you good luck"

*Grigori smiles by the end of the transmission and hopes that the girl is alright.*

"I-I went to where Mr Jiri told me to go, the zombie caught my leg but I managed to escape.... Theres a church but I'm in a small town."

She nervously spoke, holding her leg in pain describing Gugluvo

*Logan hears the sound of distressed girl through his radio and hurriedly grabs it, smashing down the talk button.*

"Hello, you... you still there? Miss?"

*He runs his left hand through his hair, he would have to swim back to the main land and somehow find her... But he couldn't let someone defenseless go on like this.*

"If your still there, try and give me a description of were you are, and I'll help any way I can... You just need to stay strong and remain calm... Be careful, I'll what I can do."

*Logan lets go of the talk button and starts to panic, it's one thing when the person knows there way around and have a means of protection, but she has neither.*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mercy    494

*Logan hears the sound of distressed girl through his radio and hurriedly grabs it, smashing down the talk button.*

"Hello, you... you still there? Miss?"

*He runs his left hand through his hair, he would have to swim back to the main land and somehow find her... But he couldn't let someone defenseless go on like this.*

"If your still there, try and give me a description of were you are, and I'll help any way I can... You just need to stay strong and remain calm... Be careful, I'll what I can do."

*Logan lets go of the talk button and starts to panic, it's one thing when the person knows there way around and have a means of protection, but she has neither.*

Riviaira smiled a little from the help she had even though times whwre rough in her heart but the living style she had to adapt to. She used her coat as a blanket, her leg parched up with dinosaur plastersfrom a doctor she had seen.

"I'm fine, i'm here I have met some people who helped me out and have treated me well so far. One taught me how to shoot and the other said he'd protect me whilst he's bu my side. But I found a place to bunker up for the night. I'm going to head to sleep now but I'll update, thank you."

She rest the radio by the floor and tried to fall asleep after a little cry still heartbroken about her parents.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Combat Logo    79

*Logan hears the sound of distressed girl through his radio and hurriedly grabs it, smashing down the talk button.*

"Hello, you... you still there? Miss?"

*He runs his left hand through his hair, he would have to swim back to the main land and somehow find her... But he couldn't let someone defenseless go on like this.*

"If your still there, try and give me a description of were you are, and I'll help any way I can... You just need to stay strong and remain calm... Be careful, I'll what I can do."

*Logan lets go of the talk button and starts to panic, it's one thing when the person knows there way around and have a means of protection, but she has neither.*

Riviaira smiled a little from the help she had even though times whwre rough in her heart but the living style she had to adapt to. She used her coat as a blanket, her leg parched up with dinosaur plastersfrom a doctor she had seen.

"I'm fine, i'm here I have met some people who helped me out and have treated me well so far. One taught me how to shoot and the other said he'd protect me whilst he's bu my side. But I found a place to bunker up for the night. I'm going to head to sleep now but I'll update, thank you."

She rest the radio by the floor and tried to fall asleep after a little cry still heartbroken about her parents.

*Logan lets out a sigh of relief and press down on the talk button.*

"It's good to hear that you found a group of people to help you in your time of need... If you ever need help, you can always try to contact me... Stay strong, and stay safe."

*Logan lets go of the button and gets ready to start gathering supplies, thanking God that she found a safe place. He start to walk up the beach to the city, soaked to the bone.*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fenrir    42

*Taking off his gloves and hat Aaron proceeds to sit in front of his camps CB radio and tunes to the relevant frequency*

*Cautiously Aaron begins his broadcast*

"River... You found us in Stary Sobor, whilst we were helping a couple of Civilians with their truck. You chose to travel with us but we got... separated."

*Pauses, contemplating how secure this frequency really is*

"If you ever need to find us or need a safe place to stay. Follow these steps:"

"First, head East, if you don't have a compass simply head towards the rising sun until you hit the coast."

"Next, head North until you find a town, again if you have no compass keep the sea over your right shoulder"

"Finally, find a safe place and Broadcast a distress call on open frequency saying;"

*Aaron smirks*

"THE JALFREZI IS TOO HOT AND BURNT MY MOUTH."

"Ranger signing off"

*Aaron sets this message to repeat and leaves.*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Combat Logo    79

*Taking off his gloves and hat Aaron proceeds to sit in front of his camps CB radio and tunes to the relevant frequency*

*Cautiously Aaron begins his broadcast*

"River... You found us in Stary Sobor, whilst we were helping a couple of Civilians with their truck. You chose to travel with us but we got... separated."

*Pauses, contemplating how secure this frequency really is*

"If you ever need to find us or need a safe place to stay. Follow these steps:"

"First, head East, if you don't have a compass simply head towards the rising sun until you hit the coast."

"Next, head North until you find a town, again if you have no compass keep the sea over your right shoulder"

"Finally, find a safe place and Broadcast a distress call on open frequency saying;"

*Aaron smirks*

"THE JALFREZI IS TOO HOT AND BURNT MY MOUTH."

"Ranger signing off"

*Aaron sets this message to repeat and leaves.*

*Logan listens to the repeated message, each time it repeats he worries a little bit more. Even if it isn't his place, he feels like he should help. While his friends tell stories, he walks into the hallway, pulls out his radio, and presses down the talk button.*

"I... I guess I never introduced myself in the last message, the name's Logan, Logan Powell. I..."

*Logan hesitates, wondering if he should just let the people she's meet help her. After a moment, he continues.*

"What I said still stands. If you ever need help, you can always try to contact me,... though, what can one guy do if someone is all the way across Chernarus... hmmm. Doesn't matter, I'll try to help if I can."

*Logan lets go of the talk button, and joins his friend in the side room.*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jack the Ripper    249

*Stanley pauses his walking when he hears the voice of a sobbing child on his radio. He pauses breifly, debating whether or not to reply. He utters a short sigh before mumbling under his breath: For fuck's sake. He raises his radio and speaks in a gruff british accent, though his tone isn't entirely unkind.*

"Alright kid listen. First thing you need to do is relax. Hard thing to do, I know but this is a matter of life and death so dry yer tears, and harden up for a moment, alright?."

*He pauses to let that sink in*

"Right, now regarding the dead people that walk, stay the flying fuck away from em... at all costs you hear me? Don't make no lous noises, don't make no sudden movements. If you're close, move away slowly and quietly.

Same thing goes for the people that aren't dead. Watch em from a distance, listen to what they say. If they seem like kind people, approach em and ask em for help. If they're loud, obnoxious, and  wave their guns round and curse a lot, stay the fuck away from em. Find someone that can teach you how to shoot. Teach someone that can teach you how to scavenge. Find someone that can teach you how to survive.

But above all else, learn, by watching your surroundings, and adapt. This world ain't made for people who ain't willin' to learn. So start learnin'... and fast."

*Stanley clicks off his radio. Pausing for a moment, considering what he'd said, before rolling his eyes and continuing his journey down the long stretch of road.*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kurto    0

"Ollie Sitting by a dead body hears the girl and begins to smile to himself."

Alright Listen hear love, I can help you you should go to Novy I have friends there and we can protect you.

If you don't believe me I can come to you But whatever you do don't listen to these fucks they don't know what the hell there talking about.

I have plenty of food water and protection. The dead are not to be feared they are merely an object to get past. There not to smart, so if you're a smart girl you can easily Hide from them. You should also look for a weapon of some kind as there are very dangerous people in the world now, But don't worry little dove I can protect you. If you want to reach me ask for Rocketman

"Just before Ollie's transmission ends you hear a blood curdling scream followed by a roar of laughter."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mercy    494

"Ollie Sitting by a dead body hears the girl and begins to smile to himself."

Alright Listen hear love, I can help you you should go to Novy I have friends there and we can protect you.

If you don't believe me I can come to you But whatever you do don't listen to these fucks they don't know what the hell there talking about.

I have plenty of food water and protection. The dead are not to be feared they are merely an object to get past. There not to smart, so if you're a smart girl you can easily Hide from them. You should also look for a weapon of some kind as there are very dangerous people in the world now, But don't worry little dove I can protect you. If you want to reach me ask for Rocketman

"Just before Ollie's transmission ends you hear a blood curdling scream followed by a roar of laughter."

She watched the radio with the male's voice talking basically to her. A small smile perked on a side of her lip. "A lot of people seem to care..." She says to her self. She replies to the man:

"Thank you Sir... I will... Try and visi-"

She hears the scream and a laugh, her eyes widen and her face drops.

"I-I-I... Y-Yeah... I wi-will mee-meet you so-someday."

She lets go of the PTT, saying with a disgust tone "H-hopefully never with what I just heard..."


*Stanley pauses his walking when he hears the voice of a sobbing child on his radio. He pauses breifly, debating whether or not to reply. He utters a short sigh before mumbling under his breath: For fuck's sake. He raises his radio and speaks in a gruff british accent, though his tone isn't entirely unkind.*

"Alright kid listen. First thing you need to do is relax. Hard thing to do, I know but this is a matter of life and death so dry yer tears, and harden up for a moment, alright?."

*He pauses to let that sink in*

"Right, now regarding the dead people that walk, stay the flying fuck away from em... at all costs you hear me? Don't make no lous noises, don't make no sudden movements. If you're close, move away slowly and quietly.

Same thing goes for the people that aren't dead. Watch em from a distance, listen to what they say. If they seem like kind people, approach em and ask em for help. If they're loud, obnoxious, and  wave their guns round and curse a lot, stay the fuck away from em. Find someone that can teach you how to shoot. Teach someone that can teach you how to scavenge. Find someone that can teach you how to survive.

But above all else, learn, by watching your surroundings, and adapt. This world ain't made for people who ain't willin' to learn. So start learnin'... and fast."

*Stanley clicks off his radio. Pausing for a moment, considering what he'd said, before rolling his eyes and continuing his journey down the long stretch of road.*

Listening to the words of advice Riviaira tried to take note in her head, so far everyone she had met was helpful and noticed her inability to be comfortable around people. She adjusted her hat Slavomir had given her and smiled at the thought of him protecting her like a little sis'. Her voice was calm,

"Thank you Mister, i'll try to consider your words so I can... Survive as I've heard... Thank you so much... Apparently I'm a quick learner with a gun."

She cuddled up into her Gorka jacket in an abandoned house watching the rain pour down through the broken window.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jack the Ripper    249

*Stanley rolls over on the bed he'd chosen to sleep in that night, groaning as he hears voices on the raido. He grumbles: Some people just don't know when to shut the fuck up. He reaches over to turn it off when he hears the girls voice again. He pauses and listens. Thanks you so much.... He frowned to himself. He wasn't a good person, he'd only told her what she needed to hear. She was just a kid after all, didn't know what to do in a world full on monsters, both dead and alive. But he chose to respond anyway, his voice gruff, but also soft.*

"Get some sleep kid.... an' keep yer gun close. Just remember this.... It ain't the dead you gotta watch out for."

*He clicks off his radio for the night before rolling back over, snoring loudly as he soon falls back to sleep.*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Oliv    1552

Enzo had been listening over the radio. He wanted to help, but he wasn't exactly in any condition to help anyone at the moment. But, enough people had spewed their bullshit over the radio waves and he thought he should add his own to that.

"Signorina... Signorina, listen. There only one piece of advice I heard so far that will help you: keepa you distance."

"People to trust can be few e far between. There are alot of people out there that will want to help you, but before you let anyone close, you must make sure if they can be trusted first."

Enzo stands pulls his binoculars out of his pack as he spots movement in the next field.

"The first thing I can tell you that will help you is to listen to that voice in the back of your head, e that feeling in the pit of your stomach. There people out there you no wanna meet, people that would love to get the chance to befriend a young woman..."

Enzos voice trailed off as he watched the group of 3 cross the open expanse of grassland.

"Who knows, maybe that voice tell you to no listen to this pazzo," Enzo chuckles into the radio. "E get yourself some binoculars. Stare bene, Signorina."

Enzo lowers his own pair and lets them hang from his neck on a strap, deciding to avoid the 3 men for the time being.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×