Server time: 2017-08-23, 19:37

Sign in to follow this  
Dorico

Emilio's

Dorico    1

Chapter I "two pieces of a single stone"

[mp3]http://s.123savemp3.com/stream.php?q=88045860_198889216_/[/mp3]

The name's Emilio , i dont know why im doing this , probably because aint got nothing to do at the moment and i am waiting the damn sun rising because i need to hunt but at the end of  the day fuck if i know. This man's born back in the '74 , when come into the world actually mean something , you know , the time , the folklore , the drugs , the political matter and all that shit. I was born in a little town in italy called Aprilia , by a farmer father and a whore junkie mother , crazy mixture if you ask me , i use to had a borther , alessandro a.k.a. alex , my little brother. He was everyhing i care about , mum and dad always figthing , most of the time on the edge of a brutal violent show , so we use to stick toghether like two pieces of a single stone.

When the real storm hit us , we were living our childhood in peace , farming , hunting and having fun with the girls , the usual boys things , than the court , the separation and the end. Mom take alex and go back in the deep south of italy , where she come from , dad keeps me under his wing and he tried to raise me in a decent way , school , work and farm. Than my little dark angel , a guide on my path , a that point of my life i've never imagined that my future will be so dinamic , i've met this guy , Aldo , riding his '77 electra glide straight into the town heading the main bar , when i've reached the bar myself on my own foot i was looking at the man pointing his gun straight at the bartender face ... " you , my brother , you don't leave the chapter like that , you know that angels can find you anywhere , angels got wings " than he fired 2 times blowing that shitty face of his , at that point i've realized that man is the kind of man i want to be. I worked so hard sparing any chips i can , when i finally manage to assemble my fat boy with a custom soft tail frame , fuck the engine was screming like that was the devil himself, so i get my ass seated , my gun loaded and i sart travellig the whole country looking for this guy.

I rounded the country for two years  , living my life at the very border of her , when one day , in Rome , i suddenly met my brother , ashamed of what i've become , the dad's favourite become a young trump on a bike , i remember his nice fashion dreess , the whole pack of money he gave me and the buisness thing hes going to run with this shipping company from chernarus , he didn't know the oblivion he was going into. So i decide to take my brother's hug and come back home. Passing trought the town i've decided to make a little stop by to the bar just to see how the wind was blowing and right when i was pulling my bike's sawhorse , i see that man , aldo sitting there , smoking a cig close to a limoncello (italian liquor made out of lemon juice) bottle with a half full shot glass of it , so i've said " hey man what are you doing here?" and he replied " waiting for another douchebag that ask me the same question..."

... to be continued

Dorico    1

Chapter II "The fire , a bolt and a damn prostitute"

[mp3]http://s.123savemp3.com/stream.php?q=61956580_130828932_/[/mp3]

Passing my days with Aldo was very fun , riding , smoking , talking about the life and the respect , but , on the other side life's back at home harder than before , mom continues to ask money for her "treatment" , the fuck knows if it was for a real treatment or for her stupid heroine , keeping the bike fine and the stables clean at the same time , wasn't that easy. And like he wasn't enough , the fukken army knocks on my door , telling me that the time of avoiding the call up was expired , so or the army or the court , fuck that i've said , instead my father said " at least one vecchio's will be saved ..." than i replied " fuck you dad". The day after i was on train directed to venice outskirts , straight into a fucking army base , at the station , aldo was waving and laughing at the same time , screaming " hey man i've passed too , it will be fun " ... while waving , the bastard. And that was the '92 ...

Its useless to say that the only thing that the bucketheads had achieve on me in 3 years of "training" they call , its just how to take more beatings without screaming , useless time if you ask me , i told 'em , deers are faster than you bucketheads. One day of april i recieve this phone call from the town's bar " ehi Emilio you had to come back home , something happend ". So i manged to get dismissed by the fucking useless buckethead's army and go back home , or at least what's left.

A big bonfire burned the whole farm to the ground , they dont know if that was accidental or not , they said that the smoke could be seen from kilometers away , the whole home , the stables, the cattle and my dad , everything got burned to hell. My only regret was those last words to my dad , they weren't so much polite , but everybody knows , the vecchios grow up hard and they die harder. When i looked at the wreckage made by the fire , strangely i've felt somekind of relief , that home , my prison , was grounded pretty much to zero. I've sold what's left of the property to pay off my dad's deserved funeral , fix my bike and make a tattoo on my back representing a big fire. So i decided to move a bit south and get close to the capital city where some bigger buisness run... as i said , the next 5 years were full of violence , sadism and armed robberies with a spice of alchool.

During our little raids the adrenaline rush was so strong that the residual doesn't even make you sleep or rest decently , so one night i decide to go out on a blank ride , you know , one of those with fresh air on your face trough your bones , expecting maybe to clean me or my actions , when one damn police car getting close at full speed intimating me of pulling over...

"Pull over now!"

"What did you say i cant hear you!!"

"Pull over or you will be stopped with force!!"

laughing i replied " im sorry officer what did you just said? " and i've decided to make the most stupid move of my life , putting three rounds of my smitty .357 on the flank while accelerating ... obviously the policemans make a pit manouver launching me on the ground at the speed of 110 km/h and ending my roll on the ground with some broken ribs , the right knee pretty much destroyed and bleeding like a dyng pig. So i've raised my head looking at those two figures advancing with their gun pointed at me. I don't wanna die like that , i mean , steady , waiting for someone elese insolence to get applied , so i tried to reach my other gun , a simple always loaded glock , but something happened , a lightining , a bolt and a discharge goes trough my body. That bolt stuns me so much that i've awaken up 2 months after in a hospital with a big hole instead of my right jaw and chin , i've seen bolts a lot of time , but never thought that can change your life and your face so much...

After nine month of hospital treatments and facial reconstruction they said , i was sentenced for resisting arrest , attempted officer murder , multiple murder , armed robbery , criminal association and blah blah blah ... that means 32 years of jail ... good riddance i've said! ah i'll die as i say !

Jail time wasn't that much interesting as you see in tv , was pretty much beating someone , getting beated , stab someone , getting stabbed , go o infirmary , tattoo the x of the guy if you put him down , replay , ah almost forgot , sometimes you carve yourself or someone else , and yes , that's pretty much that. Except for one day , during my 7th year of vacancy in the italian jail system , during a comunity rehab day this well dressed guys was whispering that he can get out people without any effort. So i get close...

"And how do you exacly get me out of here?"

"interested?"

"Sure... so..?"

"easy , put a sign here , here , here and here"

" where's the catch? "

"simple , we give you new id , money and training and you gonna fight for us , basically we own you"

"deal..."

"wait you dont want to know who we are?"

"who gives a fuck , i had a mom whore once "...

2 weeks later im magically out , i can breath fresh air , feel the rain on my body and ... fuck i need to fuck , i really need to fuck. So i take the first bus that goes to the city , looking for a whorehouse , gonna trade my silver lighter for a decent b*****b must still worth something , so i get in this room and put my eyes on this magnificant creature of god , the most round and at the same time solid ass that i've ever seen. After my little "show" and a little talk with the gal , i ask her phone number , maybe for some work or maybe not...

see you in the next chapter...

Guest Yuri Ubiytsa   
Guest Yuri Ubiytsa

Emilio Vecchio

The man. The myth. The legend.

the legend himself, how can any faceless ever deny him of that title

Dogmeat    7

Glad to see youre back you crazy bastard!!! Get in TS sometime!

EMILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLIOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Time to fuck shit up again :D?

EMILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLIOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Time to fuck shit up again :D?

with you, shit tends to fuck itself

Mercy    505

Loving it Emilio! <3 Welcome back buddy!

Dorico    1

Chapter III " Where Aprilia and Aurelia had a good lesbian fuck "

[mp3]http://s.123savemp3.com/stream.php?q=38358338_87123060_/[/mp3]

Her head was waving up and down on my little "holland" down there , i was about to put my right hand into my right pocket to bring the lighter Aldo given my five seven years before , just fo payng a nice and decent b*****b , when you know , i spray pretty much everything , than , only than she said..

oh boy , its been a while huh ?

ye , its been a while ...

why such rush than ? while smiling , that smile capture me in an instant , faster than an eyeblink ... and i replied

i , i ... was away , like got some shit to care ....

So my little outlaw man , he's in need of attentions and care ...

Nah , just need a couple of minutes for pleasuring myself , you know ...

Oh yeah , i know it , its pretty much my job , by the way ... she were smiling like there's no tomorrow , i dont know if i've fallen in love instantly or in the two weeks later where she gave me shelter , a place to stay , a person to stay with , the thing was that , you know , shit always come up. Fuck ! i've forgot those bucketheads for sale , they knock on my door , not just before the adknowledge of Aldos death , poor brother , he died for a throat cancer after tons of suicide rides all along the west coast from Reggio Calabria to the fucking Genova , and his  attorney , pretty much his first cousin , sent me via postmail a letter where was wroten down some strange things at first...

" i've buried our legacy , i've buried it , where aprilia and aurelia had a good lesbian fuck , without mentioning the great 69's show they gave me"

At first hand i've thought , that my poor brother had died with a smile on his face and a boner while watching his last show of his life ... but after that , Fuck! i've said , he was smarter than that , what was he tryng to say to me was that all of our goods were in a little garage of ours where we use to spend a lot of time  , via Aurelia 69 , Aprilia , a place where we use to talking about shit , drinking beer  loading and reloading ammo. fuck ! i even remember that time he tryed to bottle up one beer with the lee press , the beer exploded all over the gun powder , ah! That , was fun. Did you ever smell a gun that after fired a bullet smells of beer?

So when the two fortune bucketheads know down pretty much liza's door , i've try to sell them some bullshit to buy me up some time and that glorious creature that at the time was with me , she flirted a bit with those morons  , buyng me up the time i was needed to reach aprilia.

Liza , my love , i will never forget you.

So i've taken the first train straight to aprilia and when i reached the garage ...

It was like when i was a boy i've found my favourite chocolate buiscuits , my jessica was there , that's my bike not another whore i use to bang , my guns ,all the bullets and even aldo's bike , so in sign of respect and by instinct to i've decide to take everything and burn the place with aldo's bike to the ground. After that i returned in Rome to Liza's place , asking her to take all my shit and store it somewhere , Liza , compliant , did that.

I passed the rest of the day seated on a chair thinking about the past and about Aldo , not just a friend , like a brother he always taken care of me , he teached me how to survive , better , how to live , to live on the edge and survive the storm that comes with it , stiching my wounds trough changing the oil of my bike , Aldo , i'll miss you , forever.

So i took one peace of blank paper and i wrote down ... I Hope that both Aurelia and Aprilia had a good orgasm and you enjoyed it , i love you my brother. Than i ask liz to go at the verano cemetery , she will find a stone , with the writings " Aldo Scansone 1955-2002" , i've asked her to carve on the stone itself what i've wrote down on the paper , compliant she takes both the blade and the paper and with a tear on her white smooth face , she replied...

May you'll be an honourable man ...

No , my love , unfortunatley , i'll be a dishonourable one...

It was like closing a book after you've read it , it was closing a chapter of yourself , the Aprilia's Angels were done , my friend , were done and i don't want to lie to you , i've cryed for my lost brother , i've cryed tears and blood ...

Rest in peace Aldo , my beloved brother.

Dorico    1

Chapter IV        "Joshua , The fortunate buckethead"

[mp3]http://s.123savemp3.com/stream.php?q=18078282_114087776_/[/mp3]

So ... It's the first quarter of the 2004 , fucking war in the middle east is waging and i've left Liza at home with the promise of a wedding and a better life. Im in this syberian shithole ex-military base and there's this guy shouting at us in somekind of godforsaken language or whatever. Than this other guy come close and ask me in italian where i come from , with big wonder i replied " fatti i cazzi tuoi ( do your own buisness ) " and the guys starts laughing like hell was raised and he was the devil himself. After nine month of training , yeah like the pregnancy state , the pain was pretty much the same with the only thing that i got that pain straight into my asshole , nine month with this motherfucker , i've realised that this guys , this Joshua Andretti , is The Motherfucker , this guy  , pretty much my same age told me a shitload of things , from how to strip up my boots to how kill someone whit a single stab in less than three seconds... this guy was the real deal , this guy ain't not just the fortunate buckehead... oh shit , did i mention someone? nah ... i didn't.

So after the first contract i came back home , married Liza ,at that time Alex was my witness , can you imagine , a criminal as witness , ah! So i bought a new place even a damn fucking car , did you believe that? Emilio on a car ... bah 

By the way , i was getting ready to do the shitty family man , i got a wife ex prostitute , not a news in the vecchio family , i got an house and a car ... you say childrens? Oh , wait , just a bit , let's see what comes out of the cylinder first...

For the four or five years later this guy makes me fucking reach , making me just doing what i like to , applyng disorder and madness , subverting any fucking system or democracy we can find and fuck , they paid us very well for pretty much making the world our playground. I was living a dream , than this fucking epidemic or whatever , but who gives a fuck i live in another world i thought at the time...

So , me and joshua got separated , he was sent straight into chernarussian territory for who knows why and since i got my little brother in there , i've asked him that if he manage to make contact wiht him to let me know , and if he managed there will be an extra of five grands by me , the only things that moves joshua ? cash ...

So after a little job , i've decided to come back at home , after tons of blockades and checkpoints , i finally came at home and ...

Guest K-Jack   
Guest K-Jack

i use to had a borther , alessandro a.k.a. alex , my little brother. He was everyhing i care about

Uhm... Alessandro aint dead.

Dorico    1

Next time read the whole thread and gimme some beanz you greedy bastard