Server time: 2017-08-24, 03:12

Sign in to follow this  

[All Frequencies] Time for knowing...

*Gnawing on the bone from one of his many victims, Kaiden decides he wants to make a message*

"Hello, my dear old friends and enemies. A lot of you know me, a lot of you don't either way I don't give a shit about my popularity. I wanted all of you to know, I am no longer alone, I have a real family. All the Saras, Kiras, Rebekas, Counselors can't do what this family has done for me. We all accept each other for who we really are. We now hunt and kill together. My old friends have done their part, they tried to help me, then turned their back on me. I attempted to kill many of them, Milo Cross, Jay Wong, my old brothers of the Gamblers, I was trying to take their life.  The only life that I have managed to take was Rebeka Blayloks, I shot and buried her. I am still after all the people that tried to help me and then failed to. 

The Counselor that failed to help my mental instabilities, Alyssa Morgan. I have tried time and time again, but I can never get my hands on her. She is one of the many people telling me that they are there for me. I don't believe her, she never once made any attempt to contact me. She showed no concern for my sickness I was enduring.

All the Gamblers. I am going to kill all of them. All members. No exceptions. I also want to kill Kira Page, she was one of the many women that said that they cared and loved me. She disappeared and then made this attempt to make me feel sorry for her. She knew full well that I was going through some kind of transition. She didn't help me. She runs away because of fear. She then tells me that we have a baby and it died. I want her dead. Not only did she let my seed die, she left me.

I know all of you think, he is just being a whiny bitch, complaining that people didn't help him. No, these people said that they were going to do whatever it takes to help me. I took their word and held it dearly. They are not the people that I want in my life anymore. So, I am going to rid them from my life and everyone else's.

I am sorry for wasting everyone's time, but now you all know who I want dead. You are all welcome to help or oppose me. Either way, I am going to complete my mission. I have a family that will help me. We actually care about each other and actually know what it means to survive.

*He continues eating and drinking. He sits back and looks at the sky, admiring its beauty.*

Guest turbox9   
Guest turbox9

*Aleksander turns on his radio*

You should probably just kill yourself , it'd be better for everybody.

*Aleksander turns his radio off*

*Wong Picks up his radio he laughs into the radio and then sighs*

Really. All Gamblers? Johnny Denver? Darion. I know YOU won't kill them. You're to soft 

Well Good Luck Old Brother.

*Wong releases the button on his radio*

You should probably just kill yourself, it'd be better for everybody.

*Kaiden giggles*

"Princess, don't tell me what to do. Okay? Thank you. I did have this "downs", but like I already said, since you seem to be deaf and lack the ability to listen. I have a family that will help me with my endeavors. I don't need to kill myself. The thought did cross my mind. I no longer think that way. Times have changed."

*Looks at Luanne and says you hear this fucking idiot?*

*sits underneath a tree outside the town of Dolina watching the town center, quietly humming to himself as he hears Kaiden's voice come over the radio. He chuckles at the sound of Kaiden's familiar whiny voice and grabs the radio, pushing the button down for a brief moment.* "When People complain as much as you just did and mention how he has a new family, why don't you just cry to them and not waste anyone else's time? Better yet, how about you come to Dolina and I'll put you out of your misery, maybe as a sign of good faith to your new family?" *he releases the transmitter and laughs maniacally chomping down on a piece of the poor soul he skinned the night before*

Really. All Gamblers? Johnny Denver? Darion. I know YOU won't kill them. You're to soft

*Wong releases the button on his radio*

*He smiles and replies*

All of them! Including you my dear old brother. Old Kaiden is gone. You are seeing the demon that has been hibernating deep inside the mind of a lost man. You will see what we are capable of doing."

*He pokes at the fire*

Guest turbox9   
Guest turbox9

Now what you can do is get a rope tie a noose and find a nice garage. Hell you could even jump off the top of green mountain or hang yourself there, that'd be a nice sight.

*Aleksander turns off his radio and let's out a laugh*

*sits underneath a tree outside the town of Dolina watching the town center, quietly humming to himself as he hears Kaiden's voice come over the radio. He chuckles at the sound of Kaiden's familiar whiny voice and grabs the radio, pushing the button down for a brief moment.* "When People complain as much as you just did and mention how he has a new family, why don't you just cry to them and not waste anyone else's time? Better yet, how about you come to Dolina and I'll put you out of your misery, maybe as a sign of good faith to your new family?" *he releases the transmitter and laughs maniacally chomping down on a piece of the poor soul he skinned the night before*

*He adjusts the collar on his shirt and then picks up his radio and replies*

"Isn't one apology good enough? I am not going to kiss people's ass for wasting their "precious time". If your time is so precious then just turn off your fucking radio, rather then listen to my rant and plans. My family wouldn't be happy if I was dead. They would actually quite sad. I am a leader among them. I teach and they learn. I learn and they teach. It is a process of bonding. We actually care about each other. How about you take your gun and put it in your mouth and pull the trigger. You think you can just take my life that easily? I am not going to just hand that over."

*sits and listens, smiling*

Now what you can do is get a rope tie a noose and find a nice garage. Hell you could even jump off the top of green mountain or hang yourself there, that'd be a nice sight.

*He hears the dumb ass from before and decides that he will waste his breath one more time*

"You're skull must be thicker then I first assumed. I am not going to kill myself. You can suggest that all you want. But no matter how many times you say it, I am still going to be a live. As for autistic spasms you speak of, they are coming from your end. You seem to lack the ability to hear or understand what I have already said. When you are able to do either one, then you will have my full attention, until then, fuck off. Thank you."

*still sitting*

*grins widely at the response* "I wouldn't say getting to you and killing you would be that difficult, my friend. In the coming days you might want to watch yourself and your families backs." *he tosses his radio to the side and carves the bones of the man he skinned into an assortment of different shapes and things*

*grins widely at the response* "I wouldn't say getting to you and killing you would be that difficult, my friend. In the coming days you might want to watch yourself and your families backs." *he tosses his radio to the side and carves the bones of the man he skinned into an assortment of different shapes and things*

*He nods*

"Alright. I will keep my eyes out. I assure you, we will be watching out for real threats when we lurk.

*He drinks his wine*

*grasps his radio angrily* "Listen here fuck-boy, You won't be watching shit and you'll be dead, and all your fucking family will be dead. Also as for your beauty Miss Luanne, I'll skin her alive before your eyes and slit your throat with one of her sharpened rib bones, you motherfucker!!!" *he takes a deep breath and counts to ten* "but anyways, good talking to you again bud."

Guest CUDA   
Guest CUDA

::A fat white male runs into a wall of a cave some where in the black mountains. His radio falls out of his short pocket and flips to this frequency. As he falls from the trauma of running into the wall he falls on the transmit button on his radio::

[mp3]http://puu.sh/ktfzp/1b678ac121.mp3[/mp3]

:He dies::

"that's some mother fucking Abel and Cain shit going on here... hahaha..."

Hollows    432

*Viktor Rezekav, a Chernarussian Nationalist from Zelenogorsk idly listens to his radio as it crackles to life in the odd hour of the night. He uses a long, metallic rod as a poker to poke at some of the smoldering logs in the fireplace of the house he is squatting at in the middle of the forest. He sighs to himself as he listens to the drama. Depression had grasped him recently, seeing his country fall and Russians move in from the North to try and claim what free space they can. He's seen what he knew to be his whole world fall before him, and he is reduced to listening to Radio Warriors bitch among themselves. He finally has enough, and goes to remove his handy-talkie from his vest.*

In a Chernarussian accent

"Ugh... Enough bitching and drama. I remember when the radios were used to give relevant information on the movement of hordes and bandit groups, or to call for distress and advertise for safe heavens... Now it is just foreign assholes bitching at one another. Go back home already. We don't want you here. I can't take it anymore. Fuck this!"

*Viktor grabs his AK-74 rifle which was previously laying on my lap, placing the barrel in his mouth. There is a long pause before a single shot is heard, and the sound of a body going limp on a wooden floor follows.*

Combat Logo    80

*Logan hears the message as it broadcasts and feels the need to respond. He pulls out his radio and presses down the talk button.*

"I... I am more speechless than you can imagine... I can understand that your mad at the people who you believe let you down, but you got to realize that we're all human. We all make mistakes, its a part of life... You say because Kira had to leave, and she lost you child, that it validates your reason to kill her. First, sometimes reasons outside our control forces you to do things you don't want to or take something from you that you fight to keep like your child. She is probably just as torn up over it as you are. And no matter how hard you try..."

*Logan looks at his right shoulder, the wound just starting to heal, being able to start seeing the "W" that has been cut into his shoulder.*

"And no matter how hard you try, people will die, and life must go on... Uhhh... Kaiden is it? I may seem to be a man who just bashing you over what you've said, but I just want to make a suggestion. Try to view the past experiences through the other peoples perspective, or step in their shoes, I guess. Just think about what I said.

*Logan lets go of the talk button, slips the radio in his jacket pocket, then leans back in his chair while he runs his hands through his hair.*

"I may have just fucked up big time there... *sigh*"  

Fafnir    32

*Yawns and starts listening to the radio frequency listening to the chatter. He smiles slightly while spinning around in his chair out of boredom, and decides to press down the transmit button*

Well Kaiden you have a long list, it will be interesting to see if your able to achieve your goal. Have not seen you for a long time and seems like a few things changed. Anyways good luck on your hunt your going need it considering you probably just alerted them along with others. Of course you probably wanted them to know whats coming.

Hmm it seems like your popular too with the amount of chatter anyways action speaks louder then words. See yeah around.

*he puts down the radio and picks up a book up to read*

Bigtoe    5

(after hearing the broadcast jack quickly grabs his radio and begins to speak)

And here I thought we were friends I know we have not seen each other in a long time but I still hoped I could consider you a friend. Well if you do plan on doing this I won’t go down easy plenty of people have tried to kill me and failed.

(the sound of a blade being sharpened can be heard in the background)

I don't take betrayal well my dear old friend if you do indeed try to kill me I’ll just have to capture you and show you the hell I've had to endure for so long. You’re not the only one with a demon inside you. Don't give me a reason to let mine out. I just want you to know that I don’t hold any ill will towards you and I never will, but that does not mean I will show you any mercy.

(jack turns off his radio and goes back to sharpening his knife)

*He smiles and replies*

All of them! Including you my dear old brother. Old Kaiden is gone. You are seeing the demon that has been hibernating deep inside the mind of a lost man. You will see what we are capable of doing."

*He pokes at the fire*

*Johnny Denver speaks up*

"Um what baby?"

*Johnny puts down his radio out of confusion.*

*He smiles and replies*

*He pokes at the fire*

*Johnny Denver speaks up*

"Um what baby?"

*Johnny puts down his radio out of confusion.*

*He finally hears two voices that actually matter*

"Yes, Johnny and Jack. You are both dead to me. So, if I see you. Expect me to be very hostile and very mean. Can't wait to see you both.

*Kaiden laughs. It's all going according to plan he mumbles to himself*

Dew    255

*Joe picks up his radio after hearing familiar voices*

Your gonna try and kill me?

Kaiden I talked to you like a weeks ago, you seemed fine and were happy to hear me?

*Joe puts his radio down in confusion*

*Joe picks up his radio after hearing familiar voices*

Your gonna try and kill me?

Kaiden I talked to you like a weeks ago, you seemed fine and were happy to hear me?

*Joe puts his radio down in confusion*

*He hears another ex-gambler*

"It was all a sham. I was pretending. I am not happy to see any of you. I've been planning and planning when I am going to kill all of you."

*he sits and listens*

Dew    255

-snip-

*Joe snatches his radio of the ground after hearing this response*

Fuck you, fuck your family, fuck your beliefs, and fuck your mental instabilities.

Well shit ima have to slit your throat before you slit mine

*Joe begins to laugh historically*

Well looks like its time to go find some old friends and shit on you.

*Joe puts his radio in his back pocket, grabs his fucking gat and begins walking out of the forest* 

Malvarik    7

Daniel sits on top of the man he killed and pulls the radio from the dead man's hands. It appears that he had been trying to call for help before he was shot. Daniel didnt usually like to use bullets but this man was one fast runner. Just as he was about to turn it off he heard rising voices that were screaming at each other in rage. Oh what fun! What fun indeed! Daniel listened to all they had to say then spoke up into the radio.

*Greetings ladies and germs, i'm afraid i have no knowledge of what has transpired between all of you but i though i'd put my two cents in. To the man who first started this lovely conversation i would like to give you some advice. That rage you feel right now? I suggest you pursue it to the fullest extent. I admit i know not what happened in its entirety but i know that bloodlust, that rage. There is no greater feeler then killing those you hate, feeling their bones crack as you step on their fingers. I wish you all the joy of killing them. To those he pursues, i suggest you run. he doesnt sound like a man you want to cross but i suppose its already too late for that. Perhaps you can find a cave to find in, that'll keep you safe for another day or so. Well toodaloo gentlemen, and good luck to all of you.*

Daniel ends this last line with a chuckle and begins to prepare his meal.

Boston    650

-snip-

*Norman calmly picks up his radio, hearing an old friend's voice... He decides to respond...*

"Kaiden? It's Norman. Listen, I hope you're not hunting me. Hell, I gave Luanne a shotgun just the other day! Listen, if you need help tracking down these people, let me know. We shall gnaw on their toes and eyebrows together, my friend!"

You should probably just kill yourself since it seems you have downs, it'd be better for everybody.

"You should probably stop moving your mouth before I solder it up... That'd be better for the human race... how's about that?"

*Wong releases the button on his radio*

"Johnny Denver, huh? Isn't that that guy that goes around calling people 'Baby' like he's Justin Bieber or somethin'...?

I ran into an old ally of his not too long ago. From that, I got all of Denver's information. His name, what he looks like, what he does. Don't worry, if it's up to me, Denver will pay for what he's done to Kaiden and I..."

Let's not have an autistic spasm now you may hurt those around you. Now what you can do is get a rope tie a noose and find a nice garage. Hell you could even jump off the top of green mountain or hang yourself there, that'd be a nice sight.

*Norman stares at the radio with a blank expression, then widens his eyes, then stops transmitting... awaiting a reply...*

*Wong listen to the unknown man and laugh*

You make me laugh. Denver never did shit to Kaiden wait NONE OF US DID 

but it's whatever had his family running like little bitches tonight. 

*He release the button on his radio*