Server time: 2017-10-22, 15:48
Safe Zone: OPEN

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Harrogath

HELP ASAP PLZ

Question

Guest Harrogath   
Guest Harrogath

Hello, I am an old DayzRP vet (Lucas Cole) And I am trying to get my account set back up! Only problem is, I can't get back into the Lucas Cole account (Due to inactivity), and I can't make a new accouunt because my steam GUID and etc is taken & I got reported... :( WHAT DO I DO

7 answers to this question

Ark    231

So your account got pruned for inactivity, you then make this account and attempt to re-whitelist, when you do so it says your guid and steam id is already taken correct?

Guest Harrogath   
Guest Harrogath

So your account got pruned for inactivity, you then make this account and attempt to re-whitelist, when you do so it says your guid and steam id is already taken correct?

Yeah, like I can't log into my old accouunt at all, (I assumed it would de-white list me when I stopped playing, and I'd just be able to log back in and re white list) and can't even start the white list process with my new account because my steam ID/GUID is taken :/

I have access nto my old accounts email, and I did a password reset, and that still didn't work. So I made this account. And now I am stuck after spending $35 just to play rp -.-

alexnedea    0

I believe you should make an appeal for this and wait for an admin's response

Also the fact that you made another account doesn't help you at all, as soon as you can't log in you should contact one of the admins on TS/E-mail or in extreme cases use the new account just for contacting them or appealing a ban/whatever, not trying to re-whitelist.

Guest Harrogath   
Guest Harrogath

Can you come in TS, join the waiting for staff help channel.

Definitely give me just a min

Heroz_Nick    21

I confirm the OP I know, having trouble with his Username/Password and email access. reminder/whitelist process changed as of recent so his details maybe deleted. In short Re-whitelisting or informing staff of his actions is the right move to prove he isnt an AI lol ~