Server time: 2017-08-18, 16:14

Sign in to follow this  
Volke

Class: Fine & Expressive Arts

Volke    132

Class: Fine & Expressive Arts - Hosted By Alcyone

//This Event is taking place Sunday October 25th, Time 22:00 Server Time, Location: Unknown 

Art-icon.png

*Static Start as Reiner, watches the view as he is seated , watching the waves and birds fly*

This radio message is a message to those interested in partaking in Alcyone's Fine & Expressive Arts Class.  We invite those who have an interest in drawing, painting, sculpting, music, and photography, as well as those who appreciate art & music in a variety of forms.  We will debate topics throughout art history as well as modern issues.  We will observe and listen to music, and try to understand the emotion , context and the like that comes from the artwork.  We will be teaching how to draw, and some basics of playing music as we explore enlightenment in these areas ourselves. In order to one day reform the world, we need to understand a variety of types of music & art - as these are creations of humanity's pride.  This is the way some express their knowledge.  We will analyze Chernarussian architecture & art as well as foreign art and music as well.  We hope to see you there.  

OOC INFO 

Unlike most classes: we plan to limit this class to no more then 12 students - anything further then that will go hectic.

If you wish to attend contact Volke saying your attending including your IC name. We have one professor already, but it would be preferable to have 2 - if anyone is interested in applying as the second professor , contact me as well.

If this class consistently interests people it will be come a reocurring class.

A unique idea I have in mind particularly for the drawing portion would be to use an online whiteboard such as http://flockdraw.com/ or http://www.scriblink.com/ .

No mass initiations at the event.  If you have issues with someone or security wishes to remove someone.  They will exile themselves off the premise. If you have issues with someone take it away from the event or contact security.  

Host/Organizer

Students

Volke    132

I am interested. I am on break from art school at the moment... I must participate.

It's going to be a small class - I'd like this to actually become an ongoing class (while all class if there is enough interest , will be ongoing - I personally want this class to be one). It's on a first come first serve basis -trying to limit around 12 -15 spots

Oliv    1550

It's an interesting event idea, but that's a busy weekend being Canucksgiving and all. I wish you serious luck though, its a pretty cool idea. I hope that with it being a limited player event it happens on an open server as well, might be interesting or get some drop ins.

Volke    132

It's an interesting event idea, but that's a busy weekend being Canucksgiving and all. I wish you serious luck though, its a pretty cool idea. I hope that with it being a limited player event it happens on an open server as well, might be interesting or get some drop ins.

To be honest an event like this when at times we are rping on TS through another medium, I think it would be unwise/immersion breaking to have it on an open server - I plan to use the private server. With that said: I have ideas I'm working through to be dynamic events on the open servers - thanks for the feedback :)

Crew3211    4

To be honest an event like this when at times we are rping on TS through another medium, I think it would be unwise/immersion breaking to have it on an open server - I plan to use the private server. With that said: I have ideas I'm working through to be dynamic events on the open servers - thanks for the feedback :)

I agree that when roleplaying through another medium it's not a good idea to have it on an open server necessarily. But this event should be flexible and casual, nothing is always set in stone and I believe having it on a open server would be a nice idea. Although if the final decision is to have it on a private server, I am very excited to see the events you have planned to be on open servers!!!

Volke    132

I agree that when roleplaying through another medium it's not a good idea to have it on an open server necessarily. But this event should be flexible and casual, nothing is always set in stone and I believe having it on a open server would be a nice idea. Although if the final decision is to have it on a private server, I am very excited to see the events you have planned to be on open servers!!!

I'm kinda set on it yes - having on an open server would not work. If the time comes where we switch on medium and someone comes to rp about it : it would leave them avoided.

Phoenix    1046

Volke... Can I just express how greatful I am that you have finally gotten rid of that ugly comic sans font? :D

Haha..

But this looks interesting ;)

Volke    132

Volke... Can I just express how greatful I am that you have finally gotten rid of that ugly comic sans font? :D

Haha..

But this looks interesting ;)

I LIKE THAT FONT D: I just thought it be a nice change >,<

But thanks for the support :)

Volke    132

Class this Saturday guys! Still looking for another professor & a few students :)

Volke    132

Hyped for this - if your interested: please reply!

Ellie    335

#Hype! Exited for this ever since you mentioned it last week. It's going to be a lot of fun seeing everyone's drawings :)

marksman48    34

Hm, this sounds interesting. How will this be played out? What mediums of art will be pursued? Is music included? How will painting or drawing be handled?

Volke    132

#Hype! Exited for this ever since you mentioned it last week. It's going to be a lot of fun seeing everyone's drawings :)

Hype ! Thanks Ellie <3 I hope this means your coming for it... ;)

Hm, this sounds interesting. How will this be played out? What mediums of art will be pursued? Is music included? How will painting or drawing be handled?

This radio message is a message to those interested in partaking in Alcyone's Fine & Expressive Arts Class. We invite those who have an interest in drawing, painting, sculpting, music, and photography, as well as those who appreciate art & music in a variety of forms. We will debate topics throughout art history as well as modern issues. We will observe and listen to music, and try to understand the emotion , context and the like that comes from the artwork. We will be teaching how to draw, and some basics of playing music as we explore enlightenment in these areas ourselves. In order to one day reform the world, we need to understand a variety of types of music & art - as these are creations of humanity's pride. This is the way some express their knowledge. We will analyze Chernarussian architecture & art as well as foreign art and music as well. We hope to see you there.

Art with drawing and painting will be conducted on a third party software of : would be to use an online whiteboard such as http://flockdraw.com/ or http://www.scriblink.com/ .

Volke    132

This class will be starting very shortly: If you are interested in partaking - Poke Itsmeoiram on TS (Or hop into the event comms) or pm http://www.dayzrp.com/User-itsmeoiram . Event organization will be starting now!

Update:Because of Server Issues, this event will have to be postponed to tomorrow - Same time and the like - OP will be edited accordingly.

Sorry guys :/

Volke    132

UPDATE: Because of the server issues - This event will be postponed to Sunday October 25, 22:00 Server Time - Thread Will be Updated accordingly