Server time: 2017-10-18, 13:07
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
ItzThatcher

To The Marshal (Open Frequency)

ItzThatcher    41

**Grim is stumbling along, groaning. His head hurt, and not the good type of hurt. Groaning again, he sat down and looked down the valley into Kamishovo. As he looked, he remembered what went down there. Him trying to kill Chief, Ivan sorta burning him alive, and then finally Nay Nay telling him about her situation, and how Emmrich worsened it. Then a spitting headache came that actually made him go tumbling down the hill for a bit. Then I came, and Grim's eye widened as he felt it. It was something that Emmrich hadn't had in years.

"NO! What are you doing!" yelled Grim, rolling on the ground, holding his head in pain. More of the splitting headaches came, making him groan in agony.

"I..... I believe she is still alive. Even if.... you don't think so Grim. I believe! I will hope she is, because it is the only thing I have left now. With everything I have ever done, all the wrongs I have done, and all the people I have failed...... this is the only thing I have left now. I won't let go! Not now, after everything I have done, I must right my wrongs, and face them. Just like I said to Bryce. I know my mistakes, and I must bear them. So go back Grim! Go back, and never speak to me again until I say. GO!" yelled Emmrich with such a fury, rage, and resolve, that it echoed across the valley.

Breathing heavily, Emmrich open his eye after a long time and look around. His eye softened as he looked upon the small little town. Walking slowly down to the police station, he walked in and looked at the cell. He ran his hands down the bars, his face in a saddened look.

"This is where my mistakes began..... and this is where I will make them right." muttered Emmrich to himself, as he looked out the bars of the window and sat down in the chair. Slowly tugging on his radio, he brought it up to his face, and looked at it. He would start off by helping those who needed it, he supposed. Slowly changing the channels, he came across a random one, hoping that man was listening.**

*Presses the transmission button.*

"Marshal....... I know you met him the other day...... and I am extremely ashamed that you had to have met him. I am disappointed in myself for allowing this to happen for so long, so if you don't want to respond...... I understand. Either way, I want to meet up, and talk. I know you need help with The Trust, and I will be here. I will wait. Lt. Emmrich out."

*Releases the transmission button.*

**Emmrich sighed as he looked out the window once more, at the setting sun. "As it sets, the end of one time happens..... and as it rises, the beginning of a new time comes."**

The Marshal    353

The Marshal held his shotgun across his lap, wiping it down with a rag while the fireplace burned down to embers in front of him. He was alone, as he usually seemed to be these days... No matter. Less chance for him to slip up... No need to... hide.

His ears perked up, his radio scanner on the table picking up a familiar voice. He reached over, turning the volume up...

--met him the other day...... and I am extremely ashamed that you had to have met him. I am disappointed in myself for allowing this to happen for so long, so if you don't want to respond...... I understand. Either way, I want to meet up, and talk. I know you need help with The Trust, and I will be here. I will wait. Lt. Emmrich out.

The Marshal picked up the little electronic device, and looked at it for a moment, contemplating. One more for the cause... But could he trust the man? Just another one of those with another side, two people in one... Two people to get to know, never knowing when the other would be out... unpredictable... A liability.

He pondered for another moment. The man was useful. He was... loyal. And he could perhaps be a friend...

He rubbed his temples harshly.

Friend... Hm. Can always use more friends...

He raised the radio to his mouth, depressing the PTT, one hand still holding his forehead.

"You want... to help? Could always use help, Emmrich." He paused, sighing. "Lieutenant, you can meet me..." He paused in thought for a few moments. "Meet me... Where all our problems began."

The transmission cuts off.

Sign in to follow this