Server time: 2017-08-21, 08:36

Sign in to follow this  
Species

Narcos: A story of Pablo Escobar

Species    239

So recently my father was watching a Netflix and I took great interest in it as history is something that I fond over. I was wondering if anyone else in the community has happened to come across this series and watched it. But, if you have not I am willing to convince you into watching it. The first episode sits around an hour long and the following episodes around 45 minutes each. It has a total of 10 episodes full of information about something that has affected not just Colombia as a country but a lot of the world.

So, shall we discuss?

wagner-moura-in-narcos.jpg

Guest CUDA   
Guest CUDA

Show is too lit. Great acting and great story.

Tewudin    44

I heard about this show but I didn't paid attention to it that much. Is it really that good? I must say that I watched this kind of shows before and some I like but not all of them.

Hassan    381

yeah is really good show, can't wait for season 2.

Species its 888888888888888888888888888/8

Species    239

I heard about this show but I didn't paid attention to it that much. Is it really that good? I must say that I watched this kind of shows before and some I like but not all of them.

I would full-heartedly recommend this as a show to watch, the story is very deep in information and the acting is straight perfection.

Tewudin    44

I would full-heartedly recommend this as a show to watch, the story is very deep in information and the acting is straight perfection.

Thank you for your recommendation. I think I'll give this show a try. ;)

ImDeZ    0

Heard of Pablo before, and the trailer gave me goosebumps :D, seen it too many times on youtube ads :P

Gonna necro bump this since season 2 just dropped today on Netflix. One of my favourite shows, if you haven't watched any of it - I highly recommend!

Trailer for season 2, in-case anyone missed it:

HYPE!

This guy is so yalla...

14f792888303cf416ab07db6fc5ed8d2.png

Ocean    6

-snip-

Kicking it off with a great song too.

Doc Phlox    24

Great show, Wagner Moura (Escobar) is such a fantastic actor. What him in Tropa de Elite (Elite Squad) all about Rio's military police force BOPE, it is DOPE

Shroud    112

Hello everyone, so recently i just started watching the second season of the great Netflix series Narcos based on Drug Lord Pablo Escobar and have loved the second season so far, just the way they tell the story and the acting is superb and i was surprised to learn the actor who played Pablo actually didn't know any Spanish before playing the role which is incredible. I had just been wondering if there were any other community members out there that appreciate the Dankness that is Narcos ;).

YESSSS

Im almost done with season 2 and its lit tbh

Unknown Entity    126

If you like Narcos you will love Gomorrah. A show so real that the writer is in hiding from the Mafia.

Gomorrah

Ill hive that a shot after s2. Thank you master of memes.

I just binge watched the first season, I feel dirty.

Just finished the second season.

ducking lit

So glad there's gunna be a 3rd season, could tell by the end of season 2 that there may be due to the way it was set up.

Won't be the same without Escobar though :'(