Server time: 2017-10-19, 00:11
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ultra_Turtle

Hang out point?

Question

Guest Ultra_Turtle   
Guest Ultra_Turtle

Just wondering where everybody goes on the UK server to interact with each other. I have only sen 5 people and that was at NWAF and Green mountain. Thanks.

5 answers to this question

DerrickStorm    34

[align=justify]The best way to find out would be IG/IC. You can monitor the radio chatter section and pick some information from there. The longest period without interacting with a player for me was around 11 days, but once you run into people without any OOC knowledge, it's a good feeling. People usually won't also disclose informations about places where they hang out, safety matter.

Guest Ultra_Turtle   
Guest Ultra_Turtle

So green mountain? ahah xD

[align=justify]The best way to find out would be IG/IC. You can monitor the radio chatter section and pick some information from there. The longest period without interacting with a player for me was around 11 days, but once you run into people without any OOC knowledge, it's a good feeling. People usually won't also disclose informations about places where they hang out, safety matter.

Ok thanks for the help. :P

Grimnir    662

I find most people in Stary, Novy and Gorka.

Spartan    1229

8 pages of people commenting on where they hang out: http://www.dayzrp.com/t-Where-the-fudge-is-everyone

Its always better to find out ingame because the real good RP spots are most of the times hidden to keep the bandits away ;)

Seeing you got your anwser, I will mark this as /solved now.